7 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi POV.:

I was lying on my bed...and wait for the time to past by, well it's school Holiday,my Friends (Tao/Chen) ...where the hell are they, I don't know.I feel Like, I was leaving here alone in my Darn room. Uhhh so quiet...Nobody is at home!!! My unlce/aunt and mom they went to their friends House in Busan, where I don't want to go coz' there are only oldies there and my Big sis. she went Out to Hang out with her friends ...Urrrghhh my life . I'm now leaving alone in these House  soooooo boring! What to do? Reading Fanfictions?!,actually not a Bad Idea but none of the story I subscribe update T.T...

Oh My...time to searche for a New story to read, uhhhmm maybe I should try to read M-Rate Story to understand about love....it wouldn't be that dirty, right....let's try!

-----In the story-----

They kissed...

they ...

they ...

they moaned...

they swallowed

They groaned

....faster faster...

They screamed in unison...

ahhhhhhh...uhhhhhh

----Hello,Hello,nareum daero yongil naesseoyo

     Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi hallaeyo

    Hello, hello, naega jom seotuljin mollado
    Who knows eojjeom urin, oh yeah....  My Cellphone ring----
 
Omg it scrared me!!! Hard breathing I answer the call...
 
I: Y-yeobseo~~~, who is it?
 
Luhan: Oh Hey Luhan, here!
 
I: W-wwhat do you want?
 
Luhan: Hey Aphi, are you ok?Why is your Voice tembling like that?
 
Hey Boy, how should I Sound like after reading a "you know hot/Dirty-dirt scene" arrgghh...dirt dirt dirt shook it Off ...shook it off!!!
 
Luhan: Hello~~ Hello ~~ Hey are you still there?
 
I: Y-yes!
 
Luhan: May tell me now why your Voice are tembling like this/that?
 
I: Nothing
 
Luhan: Nothing, what?! Come on tell me, you've done sth. before I'm calling right?!
 
I: I said nothing,it's None of your Business,anyway! Now tell me, why are you calling me or if it's nothing,I will Hang up!
 
Luhan: W-wait...ok, Uhm I call you because, uhmm because....
 
What she he going to say, why does he need no long...
 
I: Yahh are you going to say it or you'll say it when I'm going to Hang up!
 
Luhan: D-date, because the date!
 
I: Date, what date~...what do you mean by that, explain?!
 
Luhan: Ejj...you pabo, you forgot? You're going on a date with me/ me helping you to know about love for you to write your story !!!
 
I: Ah this ...well what do you want?
 
Luhan: Ahhh Jinja You're a pabo!!! Come meet me at the Han river at 5pm , we're  going on a date!
 
I: Ae you...stop calling me pabo,I'm not a pabo! 
 
Luhan: Whatever you come, right..,I will meet you there, Annyeong~~~~
 
~~~dood dood dood ~~~
 
I: Ghost boy, wait wait I didn't say, I will go!! 
 
~~~dood dood dood~~~
 
Aish this boy, how much time I have to prepare myself .
 
[clock shows 4.30pm] 
 
Darn I, only have 15min to shower and get change for my outside clothes, and 15min to get to the Han river ...ahhhhh Darn you Luhan!
 
No One POV.:
 
Meanwhile  Luhan, was waiting for you at the Han river. And you arrived 15min. after him. Everything you see there was no Luhan just couples making out at the Han river. You stared at them then gulped as you remembered "the Story" from earlier. You were lost, lost in your mind ...you didn't even realize that Luhan is Standing direct in front of you!
 
---flash----
They kissed...
 
they ...
 
they ...
 
they moaned...
 
they swallowed
 
They groaned
 
....faster faster...
 
They screamed in unison...
 
ahhhhhhh...uhhhhhh
 
---end of Flash---
 
"Omo, OMO ottokae ...Aphi-ah what are you think,stupid stupid thought !",you cursed at yourself and shook your head rapidly.
 
 
Luhan POV.:
"Aiiish, why isn't she coming???....I wait for her, like half an Hour already,argghh well that's it...I'm going!" As I walked away to left....I spotted a girl staring at the couples that were making out at the bench on the right ,where the cherry blossom tree is standing behind it a few meters away.
Then I walk a few step closer and that girl was APHI.
 
Her Expression:
 
Ahahaha this girl, think something Dirty in her mind....I bet with you, or maybe she had read one of the M-Rate story on Aff..and now it reminds her of the scene hahaha so cute and innocent.
 
 
"Omo, OMO ottokae ...Aphi-ah what are you think,stupid stupid thought !",she cursed at herself and shook her head rapidly.
 
Yeahh Yeahh Yeah,I knew it dirt thought...
 
"Ahhem...!",I made a Sound, to caught her attention.
 

Mianae my dear readers for the Short + very very Slow update...I'm just busy a bit! Whatever hope you guys enjoy this Chapter !!! Comment always appreciated !!! :D