[Edit]18 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi Pov.:

Aish Qin ai de this , Qin ai de that! Why can't this god damn deer face just be a normal Person,like other People?

~~~Grooowlll~~~growllll~~~~grrrroowl~~~

Ahhh I'm hungry! I've walk for 25 minutes already ...why is there any of the dokkbokki stall around here?

~~~Grooowlll~growwl~~groooowl~~~ 

tskkk You stupid belly stop making sound! I know I am hungry!!!

...

Drunks pyscho:" Hey,Hey cute girl! Where do you want to go,so late at night?!" (Blocked my way!)

Arkk, I hate drunks people, just go away already!!!!

I: "Non of your cornern old man!And now MOVE!!!" *glaring

Wait, where is (look around) Luhan?! Yahhh did he just let me walk here in this dark and scary Allee alone? Gee what a gentelman!!!

Drunks pyscho:"Wow, wow , wow not so rude cutie! How about having a bit fun with me?" *grabbed her wrist

I:"Don't touch me you, !" *slapped his hand away and walk away

Drunks pyscho:"Oh so you like it violently? Well I like violent girl...it's more fun, that way!" *run  and attack her from the back

I:"Yahhh you Bastard ...let me go!!"

Author Pov.:

Meanwhile, Luhan is coming out of 7eleven with well a lot of snacks and streambuns, since he's hungry and well he also wanted to give it to you, because you were hungry as well.

"Aphi, now we can go", Luhan said noticing that you were not there waiting for him out side the 7eleven.

"Aphi?!", he called once again, but he got no responsed at all. So that's when he realize you weren't there.

Luhan:"Uhhh ! Where did she go?" He was worried, so he looked around for you.

...

"Aphi~~~! Aphinya~~ where are you???", he yelled, but of course you wouldn't hear him since you now were trying to FIGHT yourself out of that got damn pyscho's hands.

Luhan Pov.:

Ahhh seriously were did that girl go???! What if something happens to her! What if she has been kidnappend or being ra-//-

~~~~YAHhHh, Stop don't do this to me! Yahh!~~~

That voice, APHIiii~~! Please, please, please I will be there soon. Don't let it do something to you!!!

Aphi:" Ahh, Stop you shameless creature... Stop ahhh!!! Help me, Please someone please help me!" * cries 

That someone:"CRYIng For Help is USEless, sweetie! Just Relax and enjoy!" *began kissing her and tearing her school uniform apart

Aphi:" No~~ help SOMEOne help me~~~!" *crying mess

..

I:"YAH, You Bastard! Let her go!"

That Bastard:"WHAT if I Don't??!"

I:"Yaaah you!!"

I dropped  all the snacks down and  pull that Jerk away, punch him in the face a few time till that thing collapsed.

...

"Aphi!", I said as I approached her and hold her into my arm.

She cried, she cried hard,her school uniform is a mess!

"Shhh, don't cry, it's over and I'm here! So don't cry, come on lets go home ok!", I comfort her and hugged her even tighter against my chest. 

 

Aphi Pov.:

[on the piggyback ride home]

I'm scared! I was so scared! I thought no one was going to save me! I thought I would have been ...! I feel, I feel so dirty! Never in life I've experienced this horrible thing! And I wouldn't ever want to faced it again.

Thank to Luhan, he save me! Even thought he's annoying and I am being mean to him, he save me!

"Thank you Luhan!",I whispert and then I driffed to dreamland on his back.

Luhan Pov.:

Now that I saved her! Where should I bring her? HOME? No,that's definetly a bad idea! Look at her uniform all mess up and torn apart, her mom will definetly kill me ... thinking I was the One doing this to her?! Uhmm...well, I guess we have no other option than my house?! It wouldn't matter anyway, dad is not at home! I guess, I just have to call Aphi's mother and tell her that she'll sleepover at my house.

[fast foreward]

Ahhh home sweet home,I'm finally at home!

So Aphi my Twitty girl, I'll just let you laid down at the couch first.

And that was when I actually see how mess up she look like! At the sight of it I can only say,my hormons are playing crazy!!! But hey don't get me wrong, I swear I'm not a ert ...or well actually I am! But I would never hurt her for my own happieness!!! It's just I am teenager with ranging hormons, ok! Arrggkkk I better cover her up with a blanket, before I'm going insane.

...

Me:"Hello mama, Luhan here!"

Your mom:" Oh hey dear, why did you called?"

Me:"Me? Uhmm..I ...Err--r I just wanted to tell you that Aphi...uhm...-//-

Your mom:"Aphi? What's with her?!"

Me:" She ..uhm.., she" *OMG Luhan what is wrong with you? Just tell her already?!

Your mom:"She???"

*Take a Deep breath before answering

Me:" SHE WON'T GO HOME TODAY, SHE WILL BE SLEEPingOVER AT MY HOUSE!!!" *let out a sighs of relief

Your mom:"Ahhh arrasso! Is that all you wanted to tell me?!"

Me:"Y-yes, that is it!"

Your mom:"Hmm ok! By the way do you still have the thing I gave you?!"

Me:"Nae!"

Why she suddenly ask me about that??? Ahhh ottokae!!!

Your mom:"Ok, good! So just used it if you couldn't handel the situation anymore, ok?!

Me:"Ma, but it's not like what you think! Aphi is just sleeping over , nothing else gonna happen!"

Your mom:" Aww Lulu, you don't have to be shy! It's normal!"

Me:"But-//-"

Your mom:" Better be save then sorry, my boy!" 

This is the most embarrassing conversation, I had ever had! >.< *le sighs

Me:"Dae!"

Your mom:"Good boy! So take care ok! Maybe I will see you tomorrow,then lets eat lunch together ok!"

Me:"Dae, mama!"

Your Mom:"Bye!"

Me:"bye!"

...

Author Pov.:

You woke up at the sound from someone talking, at first you didn't recognize who was the One that is talking! But after you let your eyes travelled around, you spotted a picture frame of Mr.Lu and Luhan! That's when you realize you weren't at home and at the look of your messed up uniform, you now know that the incident from before wasn't just a bad dream. It actually really happened! Now you lost it! You couldn't hold back your tears any longer! You hugged your knees to your chest and burring your head between them. Just then Luhan walked in. "Oh, You're awake?! How are you feeling?", he casually asked, not knowing you were crying untill you looked up and faced him.

" OMG, I'm sorry! Aisshh, I shouldn't have asked that, of course you don't feel any good ...right now! I'm really sorry, so sorry! Please don't cry!",he quickly apologized and sat down next to you and awarkly your back.

A moment later you're still crying and Luhan just can't bear seeing the girl he like so broken ... so he laid your head on his chest and embracing you tight, caressing your hair... Telling you to not cry! Telling you that everything is ok! Telling you that he is here to protact you! (And so on).

After a while of comforting, you finally spoke up:" I'm dirty! I feel liked ! It's so disgusting how that bastard touch me and forced a kissed on me! It's terrible! I hate it! I hate it! I'm disgusting !" The more you spoke the more tears falling down your cheeks and for Luhan himself it's a torture to see you so heartbroken. He's in the verge of crying.

Luhan:"Aphi, don't say that! You're whether disgusting or dirty! You're pure and clean! You're the girl with the most prettiest smile to me! You're my sweet twitty girl! Please stop crying, I don't like to see you cry, it's make me heartbroken, you know?!"

You:"Tu es un menteur! [You're a liar!] Seeing me like this you're still cracking JOKEs with me! * hit his chest

"I wasn't joking! That the truth!", he said, looking into your eyes, wiped your remaining tears away with his thumbs and the next moment he's kissing you passionately, just few second later it turned into a dominance battle of tongues, untill Luhan spotted something like a hickey on the crotch of your neck.

He know where this hickey come from, so he decided to make you believe that it comes from him and not that bastard, since he doesn't want you to think about it again. So he removed his lips and travelled down your jawline to your neck, kissing it softly and then he bite you where the hickey was and stucked a few more. You yelped in pain. "What was that for ?",you asked him.

Then he whispered into your ear,before giving you one last peck and left to prepare something to eat for the both of you:"For marking you as mine!"

'For marking you as his', those words sending slivers down your spine, that's when you noticed that you were kind of making out with that deer a while ago! Your cheeks are getting tomatoes red, you feel totaly hot and you jaw dropped to the ground.

Luhan:"Here some of my clothes for you to wear! You should take a shower, while I'm cooking us a meal!"

You:"No need for that! I wanna go home!"

Luhan:" You wanna go home? Like this?!" *Luhan looking at you with a frowned, you then looking at yourself and afterwards you avoid having eye contract with him

Luhan:" No way, I will let you go out like that! Besides I already called your mother, telling her that you will sleep here! And she didn't seems to have a problem with it!"

You:"You did what?!Asishhh damn you, what will she thinking of me now! Sleepover at a guys house! Grrr??!"

Luhan:"Well will you take my clothes and go shower or will you just stay in this! (*pointing at your uniform) You know, I wouldn't mind eating dinner with you like this! It kind of (*wink) but I can't granty if we will only  just eating dinner or doing something else! Aphi, Aphi ...You're such a teased!" * his lips

You:"You deer ert! Give me your clothes!" (*Luhan begins unbotton his uniform) Yahh...what do you think You're doing?!"

Luhan innocently blink:"Take off my clothes to give it to you!"

You:"Yah , you! I didn't mean it that way! Give me the clothes you brought me earlier!"

Luhan:"Ahhh you mean this! Oh ok here!" *smiles annoyingly and you quickly take the clothes from him

You:"Thanks, so where is the bathroom ?!"

Luhan:"uhmm, just use the bathroom in my room!"

You:"And where exactly is your room?!"

Luhan:"Aww you actually asked where my room is! How sweet of you!(*pinch your cheeks) It the door with my name on it."

You:"Aishhh, I didn't!"

Luhan:"Oh Jinja?!"

You:"You know what, just forget it!"

Luhan:"Ok! One last question : Do you need accompany, should we go shower together?!"

You:"Gee, hell no!" *run to Luhan s room

Luhan on the other hand could only chuckled from you behavoir! He's happy, he could make you forget about the incident ...even if he can't make you completly forget it.

[fast foreward] lets skipped the dinner part

You:" So where am I sleeping?"

Luhan:"In my room!"

You:"Then where will you sleep?"

Luhan:" In my room!"

You:"No Way ,there's only one bed!"

Luhan:" The bed is Big enough for two you know!"

You:"...NO..., that's not gonna happen!"

Luhan:"Like I care! I will sleep where I want to!" *walks of grabbed some clothes and take a shower

You on the other hand, just laid on the bed and took all the space for you, so that Luhan would have any.

But to your bad luck or Luhans Luck , you fell asleep and returned to your normal sleeping habit 'stuggling  into you pillow'. As Luhan came out finding you sleeping peacefully on his bed, he joined you and cover the both of you with blanket.

"goodnight !" He said and planted a peck on your cheek, backhugging you ...before he lost himself in LALa Land.


Yeahhh I'm update again after a century!!! I know and I'm till on hiatus -.-'! I'm really sorry, but I really need to Focus on my exams and all! I will see you again in ....., actually I don't know when T.T

Whatever this Chapter is quiet weird ,,,but please lean back and enjoy!!! 

Comment/ upvote/ advise are always appreciated !!!

Till then Annyeong!  Happy Christmaseve, Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!