13 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

No One Pov.:

"Yaaaaaaahhhh...*'bleib stehen, du little '!" [trans. Stand there, you little !] , the sound of you screaming in German, chasing after little Lu around the house.

Luhan answered in Chinse:"Bwoaa...,*wo bu ming bai!" ( ? _ ? ) [trans. I don't understand!] 

You:"I said, stand there ...YOU LITTLE !"

Luhan:"Aaaah, Ok ...and my answer is NO~~~~! Come and catch me, if you can!" (@ ̄ρ ̄@) *stucked out his tongue at you.

"Arrgghhhh. i HAte youuuuuu ....I hate PE lesson and hate to run!", you groaned in frustration.

"I love you too, babe! And by the way I really really love PE !", he beamed at you.

....

After about 5 minutes later, you were too tired to run after him.

So you gave up and collapsed on the floor. Lying your body flat on the carpet in the living-room floor, letting your breath become normal again and rest your eyes for a moment.

"Oh my...even running in PE lesson isn't that much exhausting as chasing after that y little deer boy!", you thought.

 

Luhan Pov.: 

Hahaha...,she'll never catch me! ^-^ She is too lame~~~ 

Kekeee look at her now, lying on the floor panting like crazy, like a person who's about to die...because of not enough air.

"Hey! Are you tired? Should I make CPR with you? You seems like, you are going to die any moment, should I?!",I asked her,teasingly.

And as accept:

"D-Don't you dare, you ert deer!",she managed to hiss at me.

tssskkk This girl kekeke, how cute can she be~~~

I chuckled silencly.

Aphi:"Hey, why are you laughing? Are you making Fun of me?!"

Me: "No~~~,What make you think so! I just thought of that I really should make CPR on you, you seems to need Air?! I will give you air and I don't want you to die my babe! Come on, let me give you air...come One!"

 

Aphi Pov.:

Gahhhhh the dirt mind deer!

Nooooo,andwaee !!!! What do I do! 

Don't come near me....go away ....

Gahhh don't lean in....

Hands of my chin....

Push him! Push him 

*pushed

Gahhhhhhh that deer don't even bugged a bit.

Duuuuuuhhh god Help! Oh, right I forgot, GOD HATE ME! (>人<;)

What is he doing, gasp for air ....near near .... 

My face 

His face

2 Inches away from each other 

*gulped/ sweating /nervous/ heartbeat too strong/ strange feeling in my Tummy

What with this feeling? Is it ..., no this can't be....! I'm hungry, right?!

Voice:"Oppps...sorry, wrong Timing! Tao,Xiumin, Lay, Kris hyung ...we go!"

What !!!! 

"Chen? Tao .... What the-// why are you here", I said, quickly pushing Luhan off me.

Chen:"Actually, we just want to pactise our performents here since you had a Dance Studio in ya House,my dear cousin! But seems like we had a Bad Timing here...so ok maybe tomorrow!"

Luhan:" Yep...See you bye~~! Come,Babe let continue, shall we?!"

*smack on the head

Get it boy~~~

Me:" Chen-Chen my cousin, stay here and well You boys too ....and Held this ert deer away from me!"

*run to Chen-chen and hugged him

 

Chen Pov.:

Ohhhh...what's wrong with these two aren't they together,somehow?!

Or my endearing cousin is just too shy about it?! Well nevermind. 

Me: " Ok, if you say so! Guys come in!" 

Luhan hyung :" ers !" >?<  *Sorry, Lulu hyung! Hehe

Well with that he earn a smack on his head from my beloved cousin~~~

*Ouuuuch ....that must had hurt

Luhan :"ouuuuuuuuuch!!!!What was that for???"

Aphi with blank expression, strugged her shoulder and lend us to the Dance Studio!

                                                           ............

[In the Dance Studio]

Aphi:"So ... what you guys gonna performt ?"

Taoris:"Oppa Oppa!"

Me and Baozi hyung:"It's be ok"

Lay :" Don't know...! Didn't ask her yet!"

Aphi:"Ah~~~, interesting!"

Me:"So.What.do.you.Guys. Performt?!"

Luhan hyung:"Troublemaker!" Aphi:"Unfortunately! -,-"

*Wow this Seems interesting 

Me: "Beloved cousin..! Why make such a face ! It's a Daebak performent thought!"

Aphi:"GOSHHHH...nope! Especially not with that deer!"

Hahaha typical her lol!

 

No One Pov.:

For the 20 times:

5...6..7...8

[LuHan] Ni nuneul bomyeon nan Trouble Maker
[You] Ni gyeote seomyeon nan Trouble Maker
[LuHan] Jogeumssik deo deo deo
[You] Galssurok deo deo deo
[LuHan] Ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eopseo
 
Niga nareul itjji mothage jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal su eoptdorok
Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli taranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
 
[LuHan] Trouble Maker!
[You] Trouble Maker!
[LuHan] Trouble Maker!
        ---//---
 
"STOP! Your dance performent right there...if I can call it so?!",Lay complained about the totally failed performents, because of    your -I'M-DaNCIng-Like-a-Rock-and-I'm-Failed-At-Dancing movements.
 
You:" Zhang YiXing , what again ?!"
 
Lay: " Your movements, grr-rrr why are you Dancing like a ...!"
 
Luhan: " Yeahh ...you dance like a tree or no, worsen! It's more like a rock/ a Big fat Rock....that can't move property!"
 
Aphi: " Arrggghh... You dancer Freaks left my House....! I had enough of you guys! Get all your off my house~~~!"
 
Taokris + Chenxiu : " Do we have to go too? I mean we didn't said anything!"
 
Aphi: " Yes, all of you! Get out!"
 
Taokris + Chenxiu:" Layhan ....it's all you guys fault!"
 
Lay:" I was just saying a bit! The worsen Part was Luhan gege!"
 
Luhan:" I was just honest!" * went to the toilet
 
Aphi:" Goshhh... Get your off my HOUSE, Quick! Before I eat you all alive!"
 
Tao:" Ok ... Guys I suggest we should go, you don't want to get ripped apart right!"
 
Chen: " Agreeing, when she said ...she'll eat us alive , she meant it! Lets go ~~~!"
 
Xiumin, Kris + Lay : " And what do we Standing here for lets get going!~~~"
 
Aphi:" Yeahhh, you guys better left!"
 
 
Aphi Pov.:
 
Kya~~~., finally this Freaks are leaving me alone~~! I thought, they would never get going!  Duuuhhh nevermind! What do I do now, uhmm ...! I know. Lets read fanfictions, longtime I wasn't on AFF anymore!
 
-----30 minutes later---
Ohhh... No,who the hell is doing such a bad thing to my Myungsoo ! Grrr---rr this is cheating on him .. Kyaaa can't believe  it.
...
Taemin Oppa, help ...help her ! The murder is on the Way kya~~~ be careful !
 
.....
 
Oh my,I think I'm too into these stories. Lets stop it here . I still need to shower and prepare my stuff for tomorrow school. 
 
Loving u~ u~ na eotteokhae what should i do?
Jojeori andwae nae mam gojang nabeorin heart
Jeongsin mot charil mankeum
Boy i’m falling in love with u~ u~
Na eotteokhae what should i do?
 
Ahhh!, you! What are you! Why Are you! How come! I thought you already go home with Chen and the other guys! But why ...sleeping on my bed! Aww ke ai, so angelic ... Duhhhh wait what 
SLEEPINg ON MY BEd ....ewwwwrrrk deer germs blääääää!!! \(>.<)/
 
"Kya~~~ get off  my bed!" * Kick out of my bed
 
Luhan: "Ouchh!" He Fell off my bed and he rubbed his sore and sleepy eyes.
 
I:"Who does you think you are, you deer head?!"
 
 " Mhhhhmm, what? I was just sleeping on my girlfriend's bed, nothing else! Wait uhmm I read your Diary and look the old pictures of you in your Photoalbum. Yep that is it!", He said and grinned like a fool.
 
Gosh how I want to ripped this smile off,his gorgeous urrrgh no I mean ugly face. Jakaman, did this deer poop just said it looks my old pictures and read MY DIARIES ! O.O !!!!!
 
I: " Yahhhhh~~~, You deer , You didn't read MY Diary right?! Did you !"
 
Deer face: " Oh yes, I read it! Every Page, every Single words...!
 
No~~~, That's Bad ! Don't tell me he has read the story with where I really need to used the toilet and pee in my pants, because I'm too scared to go to the toilet at school at Night because of "School GHOst!" ...on the sleepover at school.
Wah~~~, so embressing why I write such a thing in it, Kyaaa~~~ kill me now!
 
Luhan" puhhahahaaha, and thinking about the school sleeepover story, where you were-///-"
 
I:"No, LU DEEr Jerk Han, won't said it! I warned you!"
 
Luhan:"Pee in your Pants !"  *and lay on your bed again, while laughing his off.
 
 
 
No One Pov.:
 
"Ok, you are so death~~~,deer!",You roared and  jumped on him, hitting him with one of the pillow on your bed.
That's the moment when he flipped your Position and he now was on Top of you.
You frowned. 
"Time for revenge, sweety!", he smirked. That smirked that never left his face. The One that Shows you, that he wants something really much! 
*gulped 
He placed  his hand on each side next to your head, his eyes never left yours. His face comes near and nearer, you could feel his warm breathing. It trickeled your skin. 
Your Heart race, like 300 Ps Racing car. You find it difficult to breath. You were sweating, swallowing your saliva.
 
near.... Nearer 
 
and the door swung opened, revealing your jie jie (Big sister) that just come home:
 
"Aphi~~~,unnie is at ... ! Oooops sorry , just continue don't mind me, I will be in my room if you guys need something!"
 
Your shock expression:
 
 
This wrong Position! Dumb head deer! Mistunderstanding Position ! OMG Ottokagee ~~~~ 
 

Annyeong I know long time no See ...right? Mianae, I was and I am still busy with school stuff -,-! I have to addmit school is killing me >,<  sorry for the lamé Chapter ! -.-'

 

ok ok stop with bad mood: here two pics guess what!!!!

[DKFC] LUHAN proposing... to SEHUN!!!! ( Creadit to the right owner)

[PHOTO] The sekai hug after Hunhan. (cr: pwndbytheshiny)

*Ouuuch it hurt's! Xiao Lu don't be sad ....I'm always there for you...if Hunnie doesn't care about you come to me~~~~:D !

 

Guys help me! Please Check out my story  : that will be coming back with short may long  new sequel ("Accidentally touch your.....")

please click the link and Check it out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/255294/accidentally-touch-your-you-zelo-bap-zeloandyou