5 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

No One POV.:

"Annyeonghaseoyo, welcome to the Lu's ramen shop!",you greeted the customers.

I'm sure some of you guys, might wonder what you(Aphi) are doing at the Lu's ramen Shop.  

I think, you know the reason why!.......Yes, this is one of the condition that Mr.ghost boy gave you,since his father Mr.Lu is in China,looking for the new location for the new ramen shop.

Well let's go back to the story!

You:"Sir and madame, may I take your order?"

Customers:"Uhm, yes please...Err--rr, we wanna have two bowles of the ramen special and drinks 2bottle of soju, please!"

You:"Ok...2 bowles of the ramen Special and 2 bottle soju, will be severed in 10mintes!"

As you fisished taking the order you gave the order to the cook and prepared 2bottles of soju.

...

After about hours later every customers had already gone...and so you didn't have to worked anymore, since the ramen Shop is about to close.

 

Aphi POV.:

Darn this freak! Look at him, still sloving his rubik cube over and over again! Didn't seems to bother that this is his Shop not mine...why do I have to do all this--arrgghh--- I'm tired my arms and my legs hurt plus I'm hungry! >.<

"Yahhh...Mr.ghost boy, I'm going and don't forget to help me with my story!",I shouted at him....he on the other hand just nodded his head and went back to slove his stupid rubik cube.

Then I made my way to the front door that is just like 8steps away from were Luhan were sitting.

This days I didn't have much luck, because before I could even reached the door knob, the door of the shop swung opened and it hit my face perfectly. With that I lost my balance and was about to fall, but then again a strong pair of arms hold me back from falling.

 

Luhan POV.:

With the corner of my eyes...I could see how the door hit Aphi right in the face, and that she was about to fall, I couldn't help but rushed to her  and help her not to fall down.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and got a really tight hold on her...but there was this annoying Kim Haera, the girl that is crazy over me, stalks me every where I go and but she wasn't stalking me since I got to meet Aphi....but wae, wae wae... she is here again!!!!

KimHaera: "Luhan oppa~~~, I'm back you miss me!!! Omo why are you hugging her ,who is she !" *point her indexfinger to Aphi

I looked at Aphi with begging eyes, signaling her to play along whatever I gonna do next....

Aphi blinked a few times and I mouthed her "please", she nodded her head slight. But seriously did she even know what she is agreeing to.

KimHaera:" Oppa~~~ tell who is she!"

I: "Well, what does it look like, when I'm hugging her right now!, of course She's no one else but my girlfriend!"

Aphi: " Bwoaaahh, me ?!" 

Damn, I know it... She didn't get what I mean arrgghhh this silly girl!

Kim Haera: "What now oppa~, are you trying to fool me?!"

Yes of course I'm trying to fool you KimHaera!

I:" What! Me of course not, right Babe!" * I hugged Aphi even tighter and bend down, then whisper into her ear...to just play along with me, and she won't have to do anything for me anymore...she just have to pretended to be my girlfriend when Haera is around.

Aphi: "Yes, I am his girlfriend Aphi,.nice to meet you and you are?!"

Wow... She Good at acting,I must admit.

I: "See Haera...she really is my girlfriend and now, bye we wanna have girlfriend and boyfriend time !"

KimHaera: "Ani I'm not believing you guys and I'm not going, untill you prove me that She's your so called girlfriend! If she really is your girlfriend kiss her in front of me and this must last longer than 1seconds, if you do I'll believe you...if not you're going to go on a date with me!" 

What the is with this girl!!!! >.<

Aphi: "Errr-rr no, we are not going to kiss in front of you...it's a private thing you know, so bye~~~!"

Hey good excused,well maybe Aphi isn't as dumb as I thought.

I:" Yes, she's right...it's private,Haera now go!"

KimHaera: "Stop making up excused,it's just a kiss! Ahhh you guys aren't really in a  relationship, so ok Oppa You're going on a date with tomorrow!"

Hell nooooooo... "Ok we are going to kiss in front of you!",I burst out and Aphi was like "What!"

Before Aphi could started to arguing, I pressed my lips against her's, even if I know I'm going to die after that,but I really don't want to date that annoying KimHaera!

KimHaera: "Ahhhh no Oppa,let go ...let go of her! You're already over 1 seconds...arrrbgggh let go!"

I still didn't want to let go of Aphi's lips, eventhought Haera is  crying running home,already! Well I can't help it...it's just so sweet like Candy. Actually I tryed to deepened the kiss but to bad she pushed me away and soon she slapped me a cross my face.

 

Aphi POV.:

Before I could even start to protest he pressed his lips against mine! Just lips touched nothing more Aphi, just don't think about it...it'll be over in ..Hana...duel...set.. . No, maybe I count to fast ...ok again .....Hana....duel...set..!

KimHaera: "Ahhhh no Oppa,let go ...let go of her! You're already over 3 seconds...arrrbgggh let go!"

Yes.... Let go already, let gooooooo!!!! Ae this Haera runaway crying.

Now Mr.jerk ghost boy LET GO ALREADY ...YOU LIL B*TCH IS ALREADY GONE!"

Ahhh why is he still kissing me argghhkk and what is he trying to do, wae and stucking on my lips, like that. Don't tell me he's trying to DEEPENED It. 

I then immediately pushed him away and slapped him arcoss his cheek.

"Jerk, how dare you kissing me more than 3 seconds...you know your lil b*tch just asked for sth. a bit over 1 second, but you Jerk even tryed to deepened it arrrrghhh, YOU I HAVE DONE MY JoB ...so DOn't you dare forget to help me with my story!",I hissed at him...didn't even care that he's actually the first boy that does this to me, and didn't even a the feeling of just being kissed by an angelic face boy.

Luhan: "Hey,I won't. I'm a Person, who keep promises/my words! Oh hey sorry for the kiss,I can't help but your lips is teased like candy and you know what?!, your slapping was so hard, I feel like, my face is half stunned now!"

Hey did he just said my lips teased like candy!!! Urrrggh well, whatever!

I: "Aahh Jinja, I'm glad my slapping made half of your face stunned...now go and made me some ramen,I'm hungry and you own me a lot!"

 

Luhan POV.:

Aissssh what kind of a girl is she? Why is she not melting as I said her lips teased like candy,every girl would..wouldn't they?!

Did this girl even have a heart for me to melt?! I think not, instead of think about the kiss...she want me to Cook ramen for her O.o?!

This girl,sure is interesting ....but to teach her to write a good love story will be urrrggh what did I get myself into?!!!!

 


 

I thanks, everyone who had subscribe my story??? I hope you like my story so far!!!

 And for this Chapter like always --->Comment please ^_^