17 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi Pov.:

Oh my godness, that was embarrassing! What did that deer think to do or talk such a no sence. Seriously I want to rip off it head right away, back then. Huh?! Where are we, by the Way ? This street looks pretty scary, quieted and total dark! Why is he taking me here? I don't know these place! And look there at the corner of the dark alley, there's a couple making out. D-Don't tell me he's up to something inappropriate / dirty!!! O.O

Me:"Luhan,why are you taking me here! I swear, if you're up to something inappropriate, I'll break your bones!"

Luhan:"Why?What's wrong with me taking you here! And what do you mean by ...*the couple caught is doe eyes!"

Me:"What do I mean by what?! What do you mean? I don't understand?"

These deer is so confusing? And why is he smirking!

Luhan Pov.:

Aha, so our little innocent girl here, is scared of me. Because she thinks I take her here to do something like the couple over there is doing! Hahaha that's pretty hilarious of her. But thinking about it...Hmm...not a bad Idea actually ?! ;D 

"Babe~~~!",I whispered into her ears, sending slivers down her spine. My breathing on her neck. Smelling her scent.I pushed here against the nearest wall. You know,I like, I like teasing her! It's pretty funny to see her expression.

"KYAAAA, what are you trying to do?! Stop it! Who do you think you are?! Let me go!",Aphi shouted at me, while being trap between the wall and me.

"Why you want me to let go of you? Are you by any chance scared of MEeeeee!",I said seductive, still teasing her.

Aphi:"M-me s-sscared of you! DREAM ABOUT! N-never in my life I will!" 

Kekeke looks like someone is having a really bad lying skills.

Me:"REALLY! Then what abooooouut,*blow air in her left ear, we having 'OUR FIRST' here tonight?"

Aphi:"Quit, tthis bull Luhan!" *trying to push me away

Me:"Tu se coucher avec moi cette nuit!" (trans. You sleep with me tonight!)

Her eyes widened at the sentence I just said. 

Never thought I would say such a thing and the most important thing of all, in the language I don't know kekeke.

Aphi:"L-Luhan, did you e-even know what you just said?"

Me:"Sure! So are you in for a night with me?" *smirk

To make things real i begann to caress her face, then slowly let my hand travelled to her jawline. I lean in, liking my lips, trapping her till there is no more space left between or body.

Me:"Shall we!"

 

Aphi Pov.:

SHALL WE ...SHALL WE...SHALL WE.......

Holy mother of Donald Duck, Ottokae... what the heck should I do now! That deer an his raging hormons. Someone help me!!!!

I swear,I feel like running away! But can't. I'm trap!!!!

Luhan:"BWahhahah~~~,Oh my, hahaha, I can't hhahaha...Aphiiiii haha.., y-you should have seen your face just now! Hahaha It looks priceless!"

HE DID NOT JUST, MAKING FUN OF ME!!!DID HE ????! 

Me:"YAAAAAAAAAH, You're so death, so definetly death!!"

Me:" Luhan takes this *punch  , this*punch, this *punch -//-" *Luhan caught both of you hands

"Stop it,I was just joking!", he said calmly .

Me nagging:"Sure just joking, who taught you to make JOke like this. It ain't fun."

Luhan:"Mama! Papa sorry,don't be mad nae~~~! Lets go eating ´, I know our baobei is hungry!" (*baobei means baby in Chinese) 

Me:"WTH, are you talking about??? Quit your stupid papa,mama ad baobei already~~~" *walking away

Luhan:"Qin ai de~~~~, Wait for me~~~! Qin ai de!" *chased after me

 

~~~

Random person 1:"Waaaaaahhh what a cute husband caring for his wife and child!"

Random person 2: "They're looking too young to be parents,thought!"

Random person1: "I agree! But they're cute~~~!"

Random person2: "Indeed they are!"* giggles giggles walk past

~~~


 

Author note.: KYAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~, WEIRD CHAPTER ! WTF IS THISSSSSSSSSSS!!" T.T*cries 

BY THE WAY;I'M SURE MOST OF YOU ALREADY HAVE WATCH THE MV GROWL FROM EXO RIGHT!!!? DON'T YOU THINK MY BAOBEI LULU IS SUCH A Y;CUTE BEAST!!!!

 

OH MY GODNESS; THIS DUDE IS JUST TOO HANDSOME;TOO GORGEOUS;AWESOME;AND TOO CUTE TO HANDLE!!!! 

KYAAA *dying