3 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

 

No One POV.:
 
 
"G-Ghost!",you said and not even a Second later you faint and perfectly fell into Luhan's embrace.
"Oh damn, what have I done...I just want to have a bit fun...and yet arrghghh", Luhan whined to himself. What to do now...he thought for a moment, but didn't get any idea's what to do then to wait for you to come to your sense again.So he sat  down on the ground his back Leans against the tree...with you on his lap and sings "What is love" to distribute his time, while waiting for you to wake up.
 
Aphi POV.:
 
I woke up and was greet by an angelic face that was now staring at me.
At first I thought...it's might be a dream to see such an gorgeous face right in front of me. So I was just about to closed my eyes again, but then this angelic face Boy spoke to me.
"You're awake...finally!",It says and smiled.
All of a sudden the scene before I fainted shot into my mind.
Ghost, he is a ghost...I remember and immediately sit up and moved away from that ghost boy.
Once again Mr. Ghost begun to spoke up.
"Err-rr about before I'm sor-//!",he begun but was cut off by me.
"Please~ghost Boy don't do anything to me,left me alone or tell me what you want I will get you everything...just tell me and immediately disapeared, please I'm scared!", I begged him.
....
 
Luhan POV.:
 
In the while she was sleeping on my lap...,I found myself staring at her and I started to study her face. She wasn't pretty, thought...but...looked at her little eyes and nose ,her lips that is pink and her chubby cheeks that made me wanna pinched her cheeks and the fact the she wasn't wearing any make up,like other girls ,does make ...her really cute and adorable in my eyes. I don't know why...but I find it extremly cute...oh jakaman...aww she opened her eyes she is awake finally, but wae she wanted to closed her eyes again,no not  I must go back and help my dad in the shop or else he's going to take me away my PC.
"You're awake...finally!",I said to prevented her to fall back to sleep again. Suddenly she shot up to sitting position and quicky moved away from me and I know the reason for that is, it has sth. to do with before, so I started to apologized to her and wanted to explain her that I was just joking...but before I could even start with my explanation she Cut me off.
"Please~ghost Boy don't do anything to me,left me alone or tell me what you want I will get you everything...just tell me and immediately disapeared, please I'm scared!",she panicly rattle off her thought.
"Hey girl,no I'm not a ghost...I was just joking before,if you don't believe me then here touch me!",I said and reached Out my hand for her to touch.
Slowy she reached Out her hand to touched mine,then she sigh in Relief and her mood Swing made a 180 degree turn.
"Yah...You Idoit, how dare you fool me, like that...I all most get Heart attack because of that!", she yelled.
Well...everything I said before about how cute and adorable she is, I take it back...because she is not or well not anymore!
"Well sorry...I didn't know that you are such a "weakly girl", that will faint by just saying the word "Ghost"!",I replied and emphasized the words weakly girl and ghost.
"Yaaaaahh!",she screamed and walked away.
...
 
No one POV.:
 
Meanwhile, you were walking to your favourite ramen shop, since you were kinda hungry and angry because of Luhan calling you a weakly girl...you hate it when People calls you weak, the only thing that would make you happy is food not any radom Food but ramen  from the best ramen Shop in Seoul. 
 
---At ramen shop---
 
"Annyeong Ajushii!" you greet the owner of the shop since you're their regular you know Mr.Lu.
 
Mr.Lu :" Ahh nae~,Annyeong Aphi-ah same menu like everyday, ramen and your drink Bubble tea: taro flavor?"
 
Aphi(you): " Nae~~ Ajushii...!" 
 
Mr.Lu: "Aphi-ah...wait a moment, ok!"
 
"Ok!", you said and you went to sit on the table near the window.
 
.....
 
Luhan on the other hand just arrived, but you didn't see him since he used the back door of the Shop.
 
Mr.Lu: " Luhan..finally you come...where were you, didn't you know that we've a lot Customers at this time?"
 
Luhan: "Dad~~stop nagging at me! I'm here now...so tell me, what should I do?!"
 
Mr.Lu: "Aishhh this kid! Here go and served the table 4 ,the girl near the window you see?!"
 
Luhan: "Yes, boss!"
 
Mr.Lu: "Good then go!"
 
....
 
Aphi POV.:
 
Aww ...I'm so hungry!!!! 
 
" Here your order...enjoy your meal!" I heard. Ahhh finally my food "Thank you" I said and I look up and saw ....
 
"WHAT THE HELL... YOU !", we shouted in unison.
 
 

 

 
T__T *cries this Chapter failed !!!
 
 
 
 
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.Exo ♥
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.LuHan ♥