1 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi POV.:

 
Ever since I was born, I live a life that is funny/boring and lonely in One Way, but sometime my life is just a mess.
 
My parents are divorced...since I was little,but this didn't bother me much..thought.Well now I'm living with my mom and sisters in my aunt's and uncle in law house! I'm actually really happy to live with them, eventhought they're sometimes getting on my nerves , but hey they love me, like their own daughter and I should be happy about it! My personality ...uhmm...nothing much I'm a person,who is stubborn and naughty in one way, I'm not talking too much to other People, but I'm actually love to talk to different people(even if I don't know them),I love eating, I hate every kind of sport except for Icekating and swimming,I love to ride rollercoster ...it's fun... And also  I love to write and read fanfictions. 
 
My Friends always Wonder , how I'm managed to write a lovestory ...even if I didn't have any experience in it and where I got the Idea to write it lovey-dovey, and I would always struggled my shoulders and answered that I get the ideas' by reading other stories from different People.
 
But they always  say that my story won't be a Good lovestory ,because I don't have any experience. They're really Good Friends,don't you guys think so too.
 
Till now non of my beloved readers have ever complained that the lovey-dovey scene seems Not real or anything, instead they really seems to like my story! 
 
And in One day... One  of my beloved readers asked me "what love is", since that day, I begun to think about it...
 
 
 

 

First Chapter End , I'm failed right arrgghh ....I should delete it ..should I ??? >.<