15 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Author Pov.:

<-Lunch break-> at the top roof, were no One else would go except Exo-m.

Kris,Lay&Baozi eating Baozi shouted in unison:" LuHan LOST It! GOD, CAn't believe it~~~!"

Tao&Chen:"No,just ALMOSt! But you guys can believe us, it's true!, but if you guys don't believe us,ask Luhan gege!"

"Ask me about what?!",Mr.Deerface perfect on time says.

Kris:"About yesterday, did anything happening between you and Aphi, after we left?! So mind sharing your 'hot'story?!"

Luhan:"Hot?!"

Chen:"Oh , come hyung! Don't play dumb with me! Beis jie jie says:"She caught you guys while you two were --mmmpppmmfffss--"

Aphi came into the scene and covered her beloved cousin's mouth. ( You guys might wonder how can Aphi know they were there, actually she doesn't know, she just search for a place to be alone, so she decited to go to the Top roof! So well she was there.)

Aphi turned to tell Kris,Lay,Baozi and Panda:" She didn't caught us do anything! It's just a mistunderstanding, situation back then!"

Everyone is now sitting on the ground in a cycle, well as expected Luhan Sat next to you.

Aphi to Chen:" And you my dear beloved cousin, stop spread bull about me!"

Luhan :"Ah~~~, now I get it what you guys meant with "hot!" So babe, what do you think,shall I tell them?!"

The rest of Exo-M:" What are you waiting for tell us, pali~~~!"

Aphi:" What the Holy Banana are you talking about, Deerface ? Nothing, happened back then! Don't acted like there were something! And quit calling me "BABE" already!"

"But babe,I'm just telling the truth!By the way,where is the one hickey,I make on your neck,yesterday ?! I'm sure, I've bitten so hard that it will be visible by today and till the End of the week! Or did you cover it up with make-up,huh?!",Luhan remained to annoy you for a bit longer.

Aphi:"Say WHAT?!"

"Hickey, what?! Where??! Let me See!", immediately Chen-Chen, cracked your neck to the left/right searching for "the hickey"! And soon Tao,Kris,Lay and Xiumin joined him.

 

Luhan Pov.:

Hahaha, this is so hilarious! I could do this every day! But now time to be a hero~~~!

"Guys, stop touching my GIRLFRIEND,already! I was just joking! It's like her said before, nothing did happen!It's just a mistunderstanding position, back then!", I explained and pulled Aphi next to me.

Aphi:"Thank for finially telling the truth, you deer! Mind let go of me and for the -I-don't-know-how-much-times- I'm not, and when I mean not then it means not, I'm not your girlfriend, for god damn sake!"

"So you're telling me you are not,not my girlfriend ! And what's the different to I said that you're My girlfriend ?!", I pretended to not get it.

You know a Thai/Japanese adage says:"น้ำที่หยดลงยังที่เดิมเป็นเวลานานๆ ก็สามารถกัดเซาะก้อนหินให้เป็นรูได้

เป็นคำเปรียบเทียบว่า ถึงแม้จะมีความสามารถน้อยก็ตาม แต่หากเพียรพยายามอย่างต่อเนื่อง ก็สามารถประสบความสำเร็จได้!"/  
" 思う念力岩をも通す/石に立つ矢/一念天に通ず/蟻の思いも天に昇る/点滴心を穿つ/水滴石を穿つ/釣瓶縄井桁を断つ/念力をも通す!" [ Trans. Water drops that keep dropping on the same spot for a long time, can also erode rocks into a hole!, Well this is a metaphor that says, even if it's just a little effort you put in, but you keep doing it regulary....then it can bring you to success !]
 
So well I will keep on saying that She's my girlfriend untill One day she will admit it ^_^
 
Aphi:"Hey, are you trying to mess with me! I said  I'm not your girlfriend! And not, not not."
 
Me:"See, you do it again!"
 
Aphi:"Do what?!You freak~"
 
Duizhang:" STOP, the both of you!"
 
Tao:" Yes, stop! Now tell us in which position were you guys in so that Beis jie jie mistunderstood the both of you!"
 
Me: "Uhmm how to explain this, Err--r ...let me Show you!
 
Aphi:"Bwoaah!"
 
Before she could even protest, we both were in the Position from yesterday !
 
 
The Position is like in this gif , except Aphi's jie jie didn't throw Luhan away but just left:)
 
Lay:"Ah~~~, now we see! No wonder Aphi's jie jie thought so!"
 
Xiumin:"Ahheam~~~,Luhan I think you can get off her now!"
 
"Oh,Baozi~~!", I groaned.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Da-jia hao! [trans. Hi, everyone!] Sorry, I'm such a bad author...I'm always on hiatus T.T Maybe some of my subscribers might know untill yet almost 2month already I didn't update the story about Sehun :( Wahhh~~ I feel so Bad but what can I do, I still didn't have the right Idea how to continue !!! O.o And well so all my stories right now is on hiatus! Coz' well eventhought, I still have school holiday this week... I'm still have to do my preparation for my Presentation for school! It's really bothersome but please wait for my next update~~~

Till then "BYE!", "See you in the next Chapter!":

 Luhan’s reaction while hearing Fan-Chant:

God, Luhan gege this is so obviously that you like Man U :D

Oh my, 你很可愛,Luhan哥哥! (^○^) 

You definitely are the manliest man, I have ever seen in my life! You know just looking at you make me blush!!! ^_<*wink