21 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Authors note:

Hey guys I know it has been a quiet long while since I have last update, you know I'm just so so sorry! :'( mianae 

All the things that happened this month is just could I just say HEART BREAKING! I don't know anymore~! I'm just feeling completly not Good about the whole things that happened about Exo at the moment! I think I am not ready to write or well just continue the story! I'm sorry!!! It's just feels plain weird... If I continue writing the story, as if nothing happened! Hope you understand me ! I thank you all for you love and support toward my stories! Thank you really much!!!! How ever I will still be supporting all the Boys, including galaxy gege! Exo, we are one! Saranghaja! 

I love all of you too my beloved readers! I think this will be my last day as an Author! So goodbye everyone, hope you all will live a happy life! Annyeong :D

Duizhang I miss you~~~! >.<

 

Aphi Pov.:

It has been two and a half weeks already I didn't get to see that deer face around the school and this kind of bother me somehow!  Not that I missing him, but it just feels plain weird without him being around and annoying the out off me! You know what I'm talking about?! I wonder what happened to him. Normally he would show his face to me, before school starts, at recess and after school or even on the weekend at my house to visite ME, his-so-called-girlfriend?! But where is he now??? The past week, I could not focus on what I'm doing, just because he was the One who occupied my mind here and there! Someone tell me what's wrong with me??! 

Tao:"Aphiiiiii~~~?" *waved his hand in front of her

*no reaction

Tao:"Helloooooo someone there????"*knocked your head slightly

*still no responsed

Tao to Chen:"ChenChen what's wrong with your beloved cousin?"

*Chen shrugged his shoulders munching on his lunch

Chen to Tao:"I don't know, maybe just maybe she missed Luhan hyung!"

Did I just hear LuHan?! *turns to Tao and Chen, who were busy talking

Tao*see you looking at them by the mention of LuHan ge's name:"Ahhh I guess you are right! I haven't seen him around lately do you know where he is?!"

Chen:"I'm not sure but I heard Xiumin hyung said that he is sick or something like that?!"

Ahhh now I know  his sick!

Tao:" Oh really! Then we probably shall pay him a visite tomorrow(Satureday), right Chen?!"

Chen:"Aphi, don't you want to come along visiting your boyfriend??!"

Me :" Hmmm, what me no! Why should I? I'm not his girlfriend, told you already a millions of times."

Chen *secretly sending knowing looks to ABstyle Panda:" Ok then don't, you heartless girl! Poor Lulu hyung, I heard his dad and mom are in China for some business stuff again, so he must be hard for him to be alone taking care of himself, while he is sick!"

OMG now I'm feeling really bad, thanks a lot Kim Jongdae!!

After recess the school day continued as boring as ever and then as the school end, I was walking home deciding whether I should or should not visite him?!

Arriving at home I was greet by my over worried mom. She was like :" Aphi why don't you tell me HanHan is sick? Whatever now go shower and chance your clothes, you'll go to his house and take care of him. That poor boy has to be alone taking care of himself, what kind of girlfriend are you not going to check up on him! Don't forget to packed some clothes, you'll be taking care of him till he gets well or his parent are coming home again, You got it young Lady!!!"

And I was like:"But MOM, what are you saying I'm not his girlfriend! And he is big enough to take care of himself!"

Mom:" Yeahh Yeahh right, as if I gonna believe it! Now do what I say or you won't get any pocket Money from me any more!"

Me:"Aisssshh fine~~!"

Man, now I really have no Chance as to take of him hmmm! *pout

...

LuHan Pov.:

Damn it I miss my princess, I miss my friends, my parents... and it's really hard to addmit but I somehow do miss school too! Hurrr poor me being in a horrible condition, coughing, throwing up, fever, a tonnes of tissues...alone in the lonely house T.T 

Ring Ding Dong *the house bell ring

While I was crawling to open the door:"uhhh who could it be? Mom? Dad? Exo-M? Or maybe ...!" As I cracked the door opened I saw Aphi!!!! I let her in then closed the door.

Aphi:"Hi my mom forced me to be taking care of you till you get well!"  *fell  on my my legs are giving up on me

The gods father of coffe shop, tell me I'm not seeing things...tell me it's really my Qin Ai De who came to take care of me?!!!

Aphi:"My god LuHan! What's wrong? Are you alright."

She dropped all her thing  and came rushing toward me! Checking my body temperature by placing her hand on my forehead. 

Yes she is worried about ME!!!!

Aphi:"Oh holy mother cow you are burning hot!"

Being the playful me I responded her with "I know, I am hot since I was born!" *cough cough cough

Aphi:"Tssk full of yourself as ever I see!!" 

She helped me up and I'm kind of feeling really dizzy so I practically end up in her embraced as we slowly walk to the Sofa in the living room.

As she laid me down on the sofa, she started complaining about how heavy I am and so on...till my eyes slowly drop and I fall asleep on her.

Authour Pov.:

Aishh how dare he fall asleep on me like that, soon enough you started to fill some water into a bowl and then brought a cloths to wipe LuHans face and arms,neck and well chest to make the temperature go down and for him to be feeling fresh again. Between all these you got to admiring his sleeping babyface.

You talked to the sleeping beauty:"You know, when you are asleep you look really adoreable and so angelic, too bad you won't be sleeping like that forever! I surely will miss the peaceful you,when you gain your energy to annoy me again. "

You sights about to stand up and go putting the bowl away and to start cooking some soupe for the poor deer, you were been pulling down to his chest.

You:"L-LuHan, what are you doing? Weren't you just sleeping? Tell me how long have you been awake? Did you-//-?"

LuHan:" Shhhhh, you are so loud! *continue to hug you closer to his chest

Aphiii ... Do you hear it    the sound of my heartbeat?! *** It Beats for you, it says I love you! And to answer your question from back then:" this is what it called LOVE!" Qin ai de,I love you!" *kiss your forehead 

 

 "[The End]"