10 Chapter

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

No one Pov.: 

"Class, Attention to me",your songsaengnim, Mrs. Kim clapped her hand.

All the student had their attention on Mrs. Songsaengnim.

Mrs.Kim:"My dear class,this year ...our class were choosen as the promoter of our school, along with your sunbae's class!So prepare, each of you will be pair up with one of your sunbae's, to make a little performents on the stage!So come on, let's welcome your sunbae's!" 

 Soon the sunbae's class walk in. 

And all the Girls were like, squeaks with all their strenght

You on the other hand at the very back in the class and was about to sleep, when?!"

"APHI-AH,I know you don't interest in this....you know, it made about 25% out off all the work for this year! But if  you still not give a sh*t about , then at least pretend to!,"Miss nagging Kim nagged at Aphi.

You as always with bored expression:"NAe...Mrs.KIIIIIIIM!"

 

Luhan Pov.:

We Sunbae's, walk into the class of the hobae's each of us sunbae's have to pair up with.

Seriously, I want to performt with some radom hobae's, except for my band members Tao and Chen. hehehe :)

As soon as we all walk in I heard a girl being scold by her teacher, for not playing attention. hhaaha I've to suppressed my laughter.

"NAe....Mrs.KIIIIIIIM!",I heard that girl answered and annoyed.

My eyes slowly....followed the voice/her voice---> and I spotted the one and only one A.P.H.I.

! Since when she goes to the same school as me???!

MRS.Kim:" Ok ... class, in the row I call your names, you guys will pair up!"

I stood their and cross my finger to not be pair up with Aphi.

You guys know the indeed last chapter hehe"sweet" thought...I had kiiiiiiiiisssssss her. ^_________^

But the worse thing is ...she gonna kill me, Ottokae PAPA,MAMA help ME.

Msr.Kim:

1.Tao and Kris

Darn, I knew it!

2. Xiumin and Chen

Shoot Chen-Chen is out!

3.Lay and Miny

         Blah

         Blah

          Blah

Luhan and .....

Please not her~~~,Please not her...Please not h-//!

LUHAN and APHI !

Luhan and Aphi Luhan and Aphi Luhan and Aphi ...Argfghhhgh I'm Death meat~~~!" T.T

and the teacher continued ...BlahBlahBlah!

Mrs.Kim:"Now go to your partner!"

Damn,i'm death so death!!!

 

Aphi Pov.:

After, I answered Mrs.Kim in kind of annoying her way, I lay my head on the desk and closed my eyes!

Then after a while...Mrs.Kim begun to call names....,I don't know why she does that, but for me it's like -Do I care?! URGhh NO.

And here it comes my name was called by her and another one name Luhan...

WWWWWWOWWW wait , LUHAN...my head shout up and search for that LUhan ...if it's the same person that...I've in mind just now! HE/IT'S just going to get killed by ME.

MRS.KIM:"Now go to your partner!"

GREAT! JUST GREAT let me see who's coming *evil grin and lay my head back on the desk.

 

NO one pov.:

---TAP,TAP,TAP----

You heard foot step coming nearer and nearer.

And then the one,to be exact MR.LuLu spoke nervously:" HEy A-aphi,I never thought you went to the same school as me!"

As you heard that, you smirked evily...because it's the Luhan and only LuHan, who's gonna die in your hand any moment!

Your head shot up and hands balled into a fist and directly in the direction of Luhan's face.

But that deer boy still has luck left since he noticed it and quickly moved to the side... that caused you to fall on your desk.

And then it hit you, you groan in pain.

You whine:"Ouchhh my stomach"

Luhan on his side of view ...laught his off.

Luhan:"That's what you get for planning to hurt me! hahahhah"

You:"Shut up deer ghost boy, today ...you still have the luck on your side! --->Ouuuch<-----  >y<

Mrs.Kim: " Arrasoo, you found your partner, with this I'll end the last lesson of today! You and your partner go home and think of what you will performt...and don't forget to pactise! See you guys in 2 months, on the reheara before the real stage will be held.Bye guys, you guys may go home!"

All in unison:"BYE MRS.KIM."

And all of you walked out off the class.

 

Aphi Pov.:

I walk out of the classroom, only just to see my Kangfu Panda and Chen-Chen hyper waiting for me along with 3 other guys. One is all freaking tall but handsome thought, the other has such a chubby face just like a baozi,so cute wanna pinch it  and last brown has brown her stlyish clothes and a reallly reallly cute dimples. <<<<<*spazzing>>>>>

Chen:"Aphiiiiiiiiii, my beloved cousinnnnnnnnnn! Who is your partneeeeerrrrr!"

"ME", the same annoying liar shouted from behind me.

Tao + Chen: "Hyung/gege ...YOU!"

Luhan : "Yes, me! wae? and how did you guys get close to this shorty, here?!"

I glared at Ghost boy and elbrow him ,since he stand directly behind you.

OUUhhhhh he groaned.

Tao:"Nae..we know her,gege!She is our best friend and also Chen-Chen's cousin!"

Me:"Tao,Chen...you know this creature????" *I point at LU.JERKY.JERK.HAN.

Chen:"Oh my dear cousin, why you called hyung like that?..it's not nice,you know! He's one of the member and  Hyung in my band EXO-M! By the way you know him already?"

Ptttttfff like I carel if it's nice or not! Band ahhh the band that Chen and Tao atttend.

Me:"I know-//" *Luhan then cut me off by coving my mouth with his hand.

Luhan:"Guys, let me introduce you,this is Aphi MY GIRLFRIEnd!"

Rest of Exo-m yelled:"WHATTTTT the kkkk.....Since WHEN WHY WE DON'T KNOW About ittttt!"

Ahhhh Deet Ghost BOy, you're deathhhhhhhhhhh .

I bite his hand.

He yelped in pain.

hahaha that's what you get!

"Boys shut up, don't believe this liar I'm not his so-called GIRLFRIEND!",I roared.

I:" Who are this 3 guys,I don't know them?!"

The tall hot guy:"I'm Wu YI FAn,  I'm the duizhang of Exo-M, but you call me Kris!"

Wow hot guy , match name ^_-

The Baoziiiii boy:"I'm Xiumin, nice to meet you!"

And the last boy with dimples:"Zhang YI Xing, but I prefere LAY!"

AWWW that dimples kill me already!!!

jooojOoo chille ya brain Aphi...my turn.

Me:" I'm Aphinya...,Chen-Chen far far's cousin, but you call me Aphi!"

Chen:"Good enough of introducing! Now Luhan hyung explain,how did you know Aphi and the most important things of all why did you call her Your girlfriend."

Luhan:"Well,I know her from err--rr AFF!But actually, we first met each other in the place where i used to go!"And I said that she's my GIRlfriend because she really is!Right my yeoya chingun?" HE smirked and sneaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Argggghhh, really wanna die huh?!

Me:"YOu! LUJERKhAN...I'm not your  girlfriend...stop lying!You meunter!"

Rest of Exo-M."What now you guys in realationship or not?"

Me:"NO"

LUHAN."YES"

And it seems like god and my buddha really hate me since that little of JErk deer barge in.

HAeRa:"SO...you guys,  lie to me?You're not really in a realationship?"

Me:"YES, we were lying to you...so if you excuse me,I'm going home!"

Yeahhh deal with ya little !

 

Luhan Pov.:

Oh no not this !!! No, you not going anywhere Aphiiiiiiiii.

Me:"Yebeoooo...why are you leaving me,wait for me!" *I backhugged her

Aphi struggled to get away from me but I only hold on her tighter while the rest of my bandmate and Haera were watching.

Haera:"Luhan oppa, stop acting! She clearly said that you to are not in realationship and that it was just fake!"

Hahaha look at her face...

Me:"Haera,I already told you...i and Aphi are in realationship!  And Aphi just said it because she's mad at me,plus you've seen it yourself that we were kissing,back then! Or you want to see it again, I don't mind showing you!"

Aphi:"LUHAN...what are you think you have said, just -//" 

She started ...so I took the chance and pressed my lips against her pump pink kissable lips.

"OPPA", Haera screamed and crying run off.

Duizhang than fake a choke and I pulled away from her, eventhought I didn't want to.

Chen gasp:"Hyung..you r-r-really KIss my Cousin?!Aphi?is it true?And even before this you had already kissed him?!"

Aphi:"Chen-Chen...is not!Before it was just..//"

I could see Aphi flushed red,awww so cute.

Chen:"SO,it's true..hehehe ,I'm so gonna tell aunty!!!"

APhi warned:"WHHAT!!! KIM JONGDAE ...you don't dare to!"

Chen:"Try me!" * He stucked out his tongue and runaway by calling someone.

Aiishhh that kid so naughty,but I like what he is doing,but someone beside me don't seems  to like it,she rather hate it.

So I turned my head to her and smile at her awkwardly. 

She glared at me before you yelling like wildly.

Aphi:"LUHANNNNNNNNNN.....Dieeeeee it's all because of you! Let me kill you already...!"

Ahhhhhhh,I run off and Aphi chased after me...trying to kicked my till I'm dead,I guess.

Kris,Baozi,Tao and Lay were laughting their off at the scene.

What a nice friend I got there!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh Papa,MAMA ...HELLLPPPPPPPP MMEEEEE!

 


 

Annyeong guys... Sorry for long time no update! I'm kind of really busy with school T.T 

I'm Open up for all your comment, advice and subscribing!

Soon, I mean very very soon it'll be Chirstmas Eve or in some country it already is...

So I wish all of you a Nice Christmas Eve!

Hey guys can you, do me a favour??? Well can you guys...get me Luhan as my Chrismas prestent hahaha lol ...just kidding! :P 

Actually,I just want to See more comment and get more Feedback for my story...could you guys, please do this favour for me ^_^ 

*buing buing ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ