Chapter 67 _ 2 last episode

My Heart Only For You

Chapter 67 of My Heart Only For You

Hello , my dear readers. I am so sorry for not updating this story for a long time already. I just want all of you to forgive me. I'm kinda busy before with my work and study at the same time. Only leave about a few chapters before the ending. Do not worry because this time I will surely keep writing until the ending. I'm scares of losing my readers. But I hopes that you will always supporting as usual. Thank you readers for your understanding.

 

Lee's Mansion | 12.00p.m

Both of Donghae and Yuri just come back from the hospital after taking Haehyun from his kindergarten. 'Appa , why you looks so sad ? Anything happen ?' Haehyun asking to his father. Donghae do the fake smile and shakes his head. 'I am okay. Just a bit tired , son. Do not worry about me , okay ? Now , just go to your room. Take a bath and then rest. You must be tired right ?' Donghae talk nicely to his son. He do not want Haehyun to worry about him. Haehyun nods.

 

'Wah , you are so good. Let's go. I will send you to your room.' Yuri offers. Haehyun smiles and Yuri hold his hand. Taking him to his bedroom. Donghae walks to the kitchen but suddenly...he stops...and hears something...

 

'Yah ! Make sure you take care of my granddaughter carefully ! I do not want anyone to know about this. If anyone see and hear she is screaming , i am not giving any money to you !' Donghae shocks when suddenly he hears something unexpected from his mother. So it is omma that kidnapped Sooyeon. I cannot let this happen. Donghae looks so angry and he appears in front of his mother. The handphone used by Mrs Lee drop and she is so shock at the time. 'Hae..what are...you...doing here ?' she is stuttering and looks pale. Of course she must be shock because she know that she had make a mistake that will never be forgive by anyone.

 

'I heard everything...'

 

'Hae...what you heard just now...is not about Sooyeon and I am not the one who kidnapped her.' Mrs Lee tring to cover her fault. 'Omma , please... do not lying anymore. I ask you , is it you ?' Donghae's eyes already watery and he is about to cry at the time. He never thought that her own mother doing the stupid action with kidnapping Sooyeon. Mrs Lee shakes her head and try to deny it. 'Please...be honest with me before I'm angry...' Donghae threatening her.

 

Mrs Lee stuttering and have no idea at the time. 'It's not me...I'm not kidnapping her but...'

 

'TELL ME THE TRUTH !' Donghae raise his voice and scream at Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee scares and being honest immediately , 'YES ! I hired the people to kidnap Sooyeon.' Mrs Lee fall on the floor while crying suddenly. 'Did you realise what have you done ?' Donghae feel disappointed with his mother. 'I'm sorry Hae. I just want Sooyeon to be with us. She is my granddaughter and...and I want her as our heir.' Mrs Lee say the truth.

 

Donghae kneeling and facing his mother. His hands on Mrs Lee's shoulders. 'I want the same thing before...but...omma , we are burdening Yoona's life for a long time and make her suffers. I want Sooyeon to be with me but not with this way. I have my own plan. So , you need to trust me. Please trust me and...let end all of this and have a harmony life. Please , I'm begging you.' Nicely , Donghae trying to persuade his mother. Mrs Lee looks at Donghae and feel guilty. She takes the handphone and call someone. 'Go to the Central Park at 2 o'clock. Bring Sooyeon with you.' Donghae smiles and calm. 'Thank you , omma.' He pulls Mrs Lee and hug her tightly. 'It's okay , son. And I'm sorry....' Mrs Lee keep apologising. At other side , Yuri is looking at them. She is very happy and calm because everything is about to over now. Everyone will live happily.

 

Central Park | 2.00 p.m

Both of Donghae and Yuri are waiting for the kidnapper at the Central Park. 'Where are there ?' Donghae nervous and scares at the same time. He is nervous to see his daughter and he is scares if the kidnapper not releases Sooyeon to him. Yuri smile and put her right hand on Donghae's left shoulder. 'Hae , do not worry. Sooyeon will be okay.' Donghae looks at Yuri and smiles. She is always with me. No matter what happen. Donghae feels something weird when he looks at Yuri. It's a strange feeling. Yuri just smiles.

 

'And I am so proud of you just now....'

 

'You....see what...happen ?' Yuri nods and smiles brightly. Donghae feels comfortable at the time and very happy. 'Uncle !!!!' Donghae hears something and he directly turns his head to the left. 'Sooyeon-ah...' Donghae is very happy to see Sooyeon. Sooyeon rapidly running and approaches Donghae with wide smile. Donghae them hugs Sooyeon tightly and caressing her hairs. 'Are you okay , Sooyeon ?' Donghae worry about her safety. 'I'm okay , daddy...' Sooyeon slowly calls him as 'daddy'. Donghae and Yuri shock.

 

Donghae releases the hug and looks straight at Sooyeon's face. 'What do you call me ?' Donghae asks.

 

'Daddy.. I call you as 'daddy' because I know....that you are my biological father.'

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

END OF CHAPTER 67 : MY HEART ONLY FOR YOU

 

What ??? Sooyeon already found out about Donghae ?

Let me guess , you must be very happy right ? Or maybe not because you do not know what will happen in the next chapter.

So readers , stay tune for the last chapter. The chapter will be update ASAP.

I hope you guys are happy with this Chapter 67.