Chapter 21

My Heart Only For You

That morning , Yoona wake up but without Kikwang beside her. She get to the outside , still wearing her night gown. She walking to the living room but there's no one. It's same at the kitchen except for the maids. 'Where's my husband ?' Yoona asking to the maid. She looking Kikwang anywhere but couldn't found him.

'Mr Lee already went to the office. Oh , I almost forget. He leave something for you on the dining table.' Yoona directly to the kitchen and find something on the dining table. There's a letter with the special white rose flower for her on the table. Other than that , there's meals that already served on the table. Yoona open the letter and read it.

Dear my beautiful wife , Yoona ♥

Good morning , my love. I'm sorry that I've to the office and not waiting for you. Are you okay ? I hope you're okay now. Come on , just smile. I really love your smile. It's so beautiful. Did the flower fresh ? I know you really love the white rose so much. Just be as fresh as the rose.

Erm.. I think you must sleep well last night because I'm with you. Hehehe...you're lucky I'm with you and give you the warm hug. Yoona , please check on Sooyeon before you leave. She really miss you. And I've prepared the breakfast for today. I hope you'll like it. Eat it with Sooyeon. Okay :) ! I love you. Please be in office quickly. I'll miss you.

Your husband , Lee Kikwang ♥

Yoona POV

I just read a very cheesy letter. But I think it's sweet letter too. I smell the white rose and it's smell so fresh. It's korean rose , I never smell them for almost two years. I really love korean rose , it's smell so good.

Oh God , he always trying his best to entertain me when I'm sad. He never give up to cheer up me. But , I'm still confuse with my feeling. My heart start beating so fast when with Kikwang but it's become fastest when I meet with Donghae oppa.

No ! Anything happen Yoona , it's still a sin if you still think about Donghae oppa when you're still with Kikwang oppa. I'm so confuse now. What did YOU plan for me , God ? Please lead me in everything I did. I need your help , God.

'Mrs Lee , someone send this flowers for you.' I see the maid coming to me with a bouquet of white roses flowers in her hands. She give me the flowers.'Who send this ?' I'm so wonder now. 'I didn't know , Mrs Lee. It's the delivery without name.' the maid tell me. I nod and she back to her job. Maybe it's from Kikwang oppa. Yeah , I bet it's him because he like to make a surprise for me. But he already give me a stalk of white flower. Why he give again ?

It's so strange he did it. I smell the flowers and it's so fresh. I really love it so much. I really admire white roses more than red roses. White meaning sincerity , love , calm , kindness , gentle , pure , innocent and more than that when I look at the flower. Too many meaning for me about the white roses. I'm not like the other girls that's loves red rose. I'm definitely different from them.

I then searching for a card. Usually there must be a small card. After searching , yes I found the heart-shape card. I put the flowers on the table and then looking at the card. It's so cute and make me wonder what's the content inside. So with the smile , I open the card.

Beautiful , please enjoy this flowers. White roses... As pure as our love... I love you...You're mine...

Lee Donghae ♥

The card just drop from my hands after that. I'm so shock. I thought that's the roses from Kikwang oppa but it's from.....Lee Donghae. The flowers from him. What he trying to do now ? Trying to make me hurt again with our memories together ?

The words "as pure as our love". He always said the words when with me and I always melt with the words. He still remember that words. I'm so thankful that he remember it but what's his point sending me all that ?

Lee's Corp - 9.50 am

Kikwang along with his assistance went to the Lee's Corp that day. He need to attend a meeting with Donghae and also the another share holders in the company. The meeting should be at 10.00 am. Another 10 minutes before the meeting. Kikwang decide to meet Donghae.

'Did you need anything , Mr Lee ?' Kyuhyun , Donghae's assistance asking when he saw Kikwang approaching his desk. 'I need to talk with Mr Lee. Can you inform him ?' Kikwang said. Kyuhyun nod and make a phone call to Donghae inside his office to inform about that.

'Mr Lee Donghae already waiting for you. You can get inside.' Kikwang walking so fast until he entering Donghae's office. Donghae looking at Kikwang and they approaches each others.

'What are you going to discuss with me ? Is it about the project. If it's about the project let's just discuss it in the meeting room.' Donghae asking to Kikwang. He's not warm as usual. He so sudden become so cold toward Kikwang. That's all happen last night during the ceremony.

Kikwang become so annoying with Donghae. He's not the same Donghae he know. He already change and it's make Kikwang so sad with his bestfriend. 'Just get out if you didn't have anything to say , betrayal.'

BAP !

Shockingly , Kikwang suddenly lost his temper and punch Donghae on his face. Donghae move backward and Kikwang quickly grab his collar with his hands then pushing him against the wall. 'How dare you trying to hurt her feeling again ? You're not human , hyung. Why you become this cruel toward Yoona ? Why ?' Now , Donghae know the reason why Kikwang want to see him.

Donghae ward off Kikwang's hands from his collar and push Kikwang away from him. They looking angrily toward each other. 'I thought you're never change. But I was wrong. You're back to the old Lee Donghae when you're causing your mother dead.' Kikwang remind again Donghae about that. Donghae so angry and punch Kikwang on his stomach. 'Don't you dare to judge me. Look at yourself ! You're saying that I'm cruel ! If I'm not a human , I can be a beast that will always harm your life. I've change after I know you betray me.' Donghae smirk.

'Before....You said you're not in love with Yoona and will not marry her because she's only mine. You said she's only mine but , what you had done. You cheated on your own friend and marry with you bestfriend's girlfriend. And one more thing , don't you dare to call me Hyung again. I'm not your hyung anymore since I know you betrayed me.' Donghae assert every words to Kikwang.

'Okay , I'll stop calling you that. Just think that , Hae. I'll make sure you'll regret with what you said. You'll regret soon. Better you take back your words and change yourself. You're going to hurting many people with that stupid attitude.' whether he's angry , but still Kikwang trying to advise Donghae. He just want back his friend. Yup , he thought Donghae as enemy before but he can't forget about their friendship. Their friendship important to him.

'Go to the hell with that ! I already tired with all of this. Everyone in this world betraying me. I never thought you would too. Just go and leave from here. I hate you.' Donghae shout and make Kikwang so sad. He's sad but he never show it in front of Donghae.

'You hate me ? Okay , I understand but please stay away from Yoona and my family. I didn't want you to hurt her again.' Donghae smirk and them look in the deep of Kikwang's eyes.

'What you're going to do if I'm not going to stay away from her. She's mine from the start. She's my girlfriend and also my future wife before you take her away from me. I promise you that I'll take Yoona back from you. You'll know soon how hurt when your friend betraying you. Yoona is mine from the start. She's mine and we're one.' Donghae explaining it again to Kikwang that's make Kikwang scare. Scare for losing Yoona. Yoona is his life. Kikwang looking at another direction. His heart beat so fast after hear Donghae's words.

'Try it if you can. But one thing , she's no longer your's. She married to me. She's my wife and my daughter's mother. That's the fact , you need to accept it no matter what.'

Kikwang leaving the office after he finishing his words.

'You're so arrogant. Did you think Yoona is your's ? I'll make her mine again because she's mine. Just wait and you'll feel how hurt I was for two years.'

Jimmy's Cooperation

Yoona POV

Today , when I arrive at the office there's many files on my desk. My assistance said that Kikwang oppa ask me to study all this files before start with my true job. He want me to know about this company too.

I sit on the chair and starting to open a file. The content inside make me confuse and it's so hard to understand. Erm....maybe I can ask Kikwang oppa directly. Okay , let's go to his office. I take all the files and walking to his office. It's not so far as his office just nearer as mine. Before I enter the room , I meet Yoseob first. 'Is Mr Lee busy now ?'

'No , he's not busy now. You can enter.' Yoseob informing me. I nod and thanked him for the information.

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

I knock the glass door twice and then open the door. I get inside the office. I try looking around the big office but can't find him. Suddenly , I see he's standing alone while looking at the big picture in the one side of the office. I put the files on the table and approach him.

'Oppa , what are you doing here ?'

'I'm looking for calmness. I'm so hurt until I can't thinking anymore.' He's hurt ? But why ? What did he mean by he's hurt ? I grab his hand and grasp his hand with mine.'My late mother always said , when we looking at the picture like this we can find the calmness and happiness. That's why I bought this picture. I want to feel the calmness. The meaning behind this picture is so meaningful. No one trying to study what's the meaning behind it. This view show how peace we can be if we're good to manage our life.'

I'm so proud with Kikwang oppa. From the start , I really know Kikwang oppa. He's really love and interested in art since he's in the school. He's talented too. He also always drawing my picture , the view and more before. But why he stop suddenly now. I know he's businessman now but that's not mean he has to quit from his hobby. 'Oppa , what make you so hurt ? Share it with me. I really want to know. Let's share it together so that I can help you.' he look at me and smile.

'You're right , Yoona...Donghae hyung think we betrayed him. He hate me so much. He said it to me. You know , I'm so stress now. From the start I thought him as an enemy because he always hurting you but now , I really want my friend back to me. What's wrong with me ? Every time I felt like that. Why ?'

I his hairs and looking into his eyes.'It's because you're too kind person , oppa. Believe me that everything gonna be okay. I know he's bad now but that doesn't mean he can't change. I'm here with you and always support you like you always supporting me.'

I'm feel guilty now. Because want to protect me , you and Donghae oppa break your friendships. I give him a hug and he hug me back. It's so warm when I hug him. It's feel like I hug Donghae oppa. NO , YOONA ! Don't think about him. This is better than the hug from him. Yes !

'Thank you , Yoona. I love you so much.'

Sorry , I can't answer your love for now , oppa. I'll answer it once I've got the best decision for myself. I'm sorry and please be okay. Yes , I know I love you but for now just as a friend.

The relationship between Kikwang and Donghae getting worse. Kikwang never give up with his love with Yoona and he also trying to make sure his friendship with Donghae back together. Instead , Donghae trying to get Yoona again from Kikwang. He thought that he's being betrayed without knowing anything. Yoona still confuse with her feeling. Who she really love ? Is it Lee Donghae or Lee Kikwang ?

Hi , I know the character for Donghae like a little emotional guy in this story. But please don't hate him. He's actually good guy in this story. It's just he's so stress being cheated always with his friends in his life. I love the character of Donghae and also the other characters. Hope you'll like it too.

It's already 30 subscriber now. I'm so happy I got many subscriber. I never thought that I'll get 30 subscriber already. Thanks for all the subscriber and all the readers for reading this story. I'm hoping that there's many responses from all of you as well. I need comments as well. It's like a support and sometime through the comments I have more ideas and strength to continue this story. Thank you.