Chapter 26

My Heart Only For You

Donghae POV

That's the day. I'm going to the Jeju with Yoona and I really waiting for this moment. But I ask Kyuhyun to accompany me. Haehyun want to follow me but his study is really important. My mother can take care of him for three days. It's not long time. 'Who are going to the trip together with us , hyung ?' Kyuhyun asking to me. I look at him and shrug my shoulders. I only know that Yoona will joining us but the other two person , I can't guess.

I look at my watch and it's just an hour before our flight. Yoona still not here. 'Kyuhyun oppa ! Mr Lee !' wow , it's really familiar voice. It's like Seohyun's voice. I lift my head and saw Seohyun walking with Yoona. Yoona is not alone but she is with her daughter , Sooyeon , I think that her name.

'Seohyun , you're here. God , I really miss you.' Kyuhyun looking so excited with Seohyun beside him. He and Seohyun remind me to my past with Yoona. We both always missing each other and act so sweet when we met. 'I'm going to follow Yoona unnie to the trip at Jeju.' Seohyun telling Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiling widely.

So the three tickets for her , her daughter and also Sooyeon. I looking at Yoona and she looking so caring when she's trying to make her sleepy daughter sleep calmly in her grip. God , she is really cute baby girl. I'm feeling happy to see her. She looking so damn cute and calm when she's sleeping. Maybe it's from her mother. 'She looking so sleepy.' I tell her. Yoona just nod. 'I'm sorry that I've to bring my daughter along. I can't just let her stay with the babysitter. I'm worry if anything happen to her.' she is the Yoona that I know. Always caring and sweet girl.

'It's okay. I'm happy to see your daughter. At last , I meet with your daughter with Kikwang.'

Her expression suddenly change. I didn't know why the reason but she looking weird. It's when I said I'm happy that I see with her and Kikwang's daughter. It's not like I'm going to steal her daughter. It's so weird but I didn't care about that.

'Let's go now. The flight is waiting for us.' Kyuhyun said. I just nod. Kyuhyun and Seohyun walking hand in hand together. Leaving me and Yoona behind. 'Let me help you.' I offering myself to bring her bags. 'It's okay , I will take it by myself.' she reject and not accept my offer.

'Yoona , you need to carry your baby. Just let me bring it and you just bring your baby. It's danger if you bring this heavy bags with your baby in your grip. She will fall.' I'm telling her that so that she can take a note about her daughter's safety.

'Okay. It's up to you.' she sigh and let me bring the bags for her. She walking first in front of me with her daughter. I start to take her bags and bring it with me. My bags , Kyuhyun already take it for me. I'm free hands so why not I'm helping her.

Yoona POV

When we entering the flight , Seohyun and Kyuhyun directly taking their seats and sitting together. I has to sit with Seohyun but she already sit with Kyuhyun. 'You can sit with me. There's no more seats.' Donghae oppa said to me. I sigh at the time but I don't have any choice. I have to sit with him. Seohyun , why you always leaving me when you're with Kyuhyun. This is not fair. 'You can take the seat there. Beside , you have your baby with you.' he giving me the permission to sit near with the window.

I just take a sit and not thanking him. It's useless if I'm thanking a liar like him. He also just take a sit beside me. My daughter suddenly awake at the time. 'Hey , you're awake.' I kiss her cheeks. She just nod and lean her head again on my chest.

'She is really cute.'

I found that Donghae oppa looking at Sooyeon. It's make my heart not feeling so good. He can't said that to Sooyeon. Saying her cute mean he loves Sooyeon. I just keep quiet and the flight start to moving. It's about thirty minutes we being in silence without any words. From the back , we can hear that Seohyun and Kyuhyun laughing together.

'omma....' my daughter calling for me.

'Yes , honey. Why ? Did you need something ?'

'...erm...my milk...' so she is thirsty. What I'm going to do. Being sit here is what I really want but it's the hard position for me to calling for the stewardess. 'Let me help you.' Donghae oppa stand up and he meet with the stewardess. I didn't know what he said but he back to here after a minutes.

'Your milk will arrive soon.' Donghae oppa said to Sooyeon and touch her hand. Sooyeon smiling when she looking at Donghae oppa. Maybe she's too happy meeting her father. Her real father. Suddenly , Sooyeon showing that she want to be hold by Donghae oppa. What I'm going to do ? He can't touch my baby. 'You want me to hold you ?' Sooyeon nod.

Donghae oppa looking at me. I bit my lower lip and just hold my own baby. 'No , you can't.' I tell him. He looking so disappointed but Sooyeon , she almost crying. 'Sooyeon-ah , please keep quiet. You make everyone uncomfortable , honey.' I advising her but she still crying and want to be hold by Donghae oppa. Whether she really want , I can't let him.

Without I realise something , Donghae oppa take Sooyeon from me. I look at him and he is comforting Sooyeon. 'Sooyeon , don't cry. You looking more beautiful whenever you're not cry.' he said that to Sooyeon but I bet he is not success. Sooyeon hard to stop from crying. Even I can't make her shut , now it's his turn. I looking outside the window and I'm not hearing anything. No more cry from Sooyeon.

When I look beside me , she already calm and leaning on Donghae oppa's chest. Donghae oppa feeding her with the milk. I didn't notice when the stewardess give the milk to him. But I'm happy when my baby not crying anymore.

Looking at Donghae oppa and Sooyeon. It's make me really want Donghae oppa being with Sooyeon like that. It's our dream before , having child together and live as a happy family. 'She's so kind baby.' Donghae oppa said and give a kiss on Sooyeon's forehead.

My heart so touch when seeing the scene. The tears falling down my cheeks. I'm so happy at the time. But you can't feel like this , Yoona. This is wrong. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' Donghae oppa looking at me. He looking so worry about me. 'Excuse me. I need to the toilet.' he giving me the space and I freely went to the toilet.

When get inside the toilet , I just lock the door. I'm looking myself through the mirror inside the toilet. I saw the tears falling down my cheeks so fast. 'Sooyeon with her father now.' I'm telling myself. I smile but I know I can't be so happy like this. That's all not the right thing. Sooyeon not Donghae oppa's daughter anymore. She's mine and Kikwang oppa's daughter. But why I'm crying because too happy. That's stupid. I'm really stupid.

Donghae POV

While I'm feeding Sooyeon the milk , she just rest calmly on my chest. When I looking at her , she is so cute and I starting to love her. This baby is so special. With just looking at her , I feel that I really loves her so much. Maybe I feel like this because it's Yoona's daughter. Or I can said because it's Kikwang's daughter , my ex-bestfriend's daughter.

After finishing her milk , Sooyeon looking at me and I looking at her. My heart touch when she smiling to me. 'You're so cute and adorable , Sooyeon. Your parents really lucky they have you.'

'.....appa...'

My eyes teary when she calling me as 'appa'. It's something weird. 'You calling me appa ?' Sooyeon nod and smiling to me again. So cute.

'Just call me appa. I really love it.' I kiss her forehead and then let her sleep again in my grip. Tears dropping from my eyes. Huh , it's so weird feeling. I'm so happy. Totally happy so sudden.

If Sooyeon is my daughter , I'm sure I'm the happiest person in this world. Being bless with the adorable angel like her.

When Yoona back from the toilet to her seat , she freeze on the seat when she saw that Donghae and Sooyeon sleeping together. They looking so much like the father and daughter. Yoona almost crying again but she trying avoid it. But something she can't avoid , she is smiling when she looking at them.

Chapter 26 updated !

So sorry if the chapter is short. I just want to emphasise about the meeting between father and daughter.

I'm busy and not re-edit this story. Please leave your comment and subscribe.