Chapter 11

My Heart Only For You

Lee's Mansion

Donghae POV

It's really Yoona that I had met yesterday. Yes , it's her. She so hating me now. I already know that it's will happen. I can't blame her as it's all become like because of myself.

'Who are you ? I didn't know who are you.'

'I didn't love a liar. Anyway , I already have a husband now. I have a daughter and happy life. Why I should remember you ? You're not important in my life anymore. Tell me , should I ?'

'Stop calling me Yoong. I'm Lee Yoona right now. I'm not the old Yoona that you'd hurt and leave. Now , get out of my way.'

I'm so sorry that you're not mine anymore , Yoona. You're right. I can't call you as Yoong again. I have no right to call you as Yoong anymore. I have no right. That's right , I have no right.

Lee Donghae , she's married now. You should realise it and you shouldn't disturb her anymore. Yes , that what I should do. 'Appa , I can talk something with you ?' I looking at my left side , there's Haehyun standing.

'Sure. Here , sit here with me.' I said and grab his wrist. He sit beside me on the couch. 'So , what do you want to ask ?' I looking at him.

'Appa , what is the meaning of friendship in your life ?'

'Friendship ? For me friendship is the relationship that's form by friends , promises , loves and the most important it's about our heart. Our heart that we need the sincerity in friendship.'

When Haehyun talking about friendship , that's all I can said for his information. It's already two years now without my bestfriend , Kikwang. He's my only friend that so kind and not betraying me. That's also my fault that he's not the person I should blame as well.

'Appa , did you ever have a bestfriend ? I mean the bestfriend that's always being with you and so closed with you.'

'Everyone will have one or more than that. I also have bestfriend.'

'Where is he ?'

'He's so far from me now. That's all because my fault.'

'Appa , don't blame yourself. I also make mistake with my friend at school. Should I apologise ?'

He blinking his eyes. Waiting for my answers. 'You should , son. Friend is important in our life. Don't you ever lie or betraying his or her trust toward you.'

'Okay !'

'Good boy.'

Jimmy's Cooperation (Korea)

Kikwang is really busy at his office at the time. There's many files that he has to read and study. His assistance , Yoseob entering the office. 'Mr Lee , did you call me ?' Kikwang nod.

'Take a sit. I need to discuss something with you.'

Yoseob take the seat. Not long after that , Kikwang joining him. 'I just want to ask. The position for advertising manager still available , right ?'

'Yes , we never find the suitable person.'

'I want you to stop the interviem now. I already found the suitable person for the position.' Yoseob frowning. He actually wonder who is it actually.

'Okay. Oh , before that. Mr Jimmy send this for you.' Yoseob give the chocolate envelop to Kikwang. 'I need to go. Call me again if you need my help.' Kikwang nod. Yoseob stand up and then leaving the big office.

Kikwang open the envelop and there's a letter from Jimmy for him. It's not just a letter but along with a form. Kikwang deciding to read the letter first.

From : Jimmy Kim

To : Lee Kikwang

I'm sorry that I can't informing you directly about this. I'm going to Switzeland right now and so far from you. I just want to tell you something important.

Kikwang , I actually already thought you like my own son. You're same like me when I was still in your age. You're so hardworking and talented worker.

I'm going straigth to the point. With this letter I attach along with another important letter. It's actually the letter that informing you that you're now the biggest share holder in Jimmy Cooperation in Korea. I believe fully with you and with that I handing the company for you completely.

You're my new hope. I never have an heir. You're like my heir and I believe in you. Manage the company like you manage your own family.

Your big boss , Jimmy Kim

After read the letter , his eyes widely open in shock. He never thought that someone really believe with his abilities and handed the company to him directly.

'Thank you , Jimmy. I really appreciate this. I'll never let this company or anyone disappointed that you're choosing me. I'll try my best.'

Kikwang smiling. He feel so glad that some trust in his ability.

It's in the evening. Kikwang once again visiting the park that he used to hang out with Donghae when they're still students or kids. Kikwang looking around the park and another memory playing in his mind. This time he's hallucinate. He see Donghae and himself on the cuddle.

>> flashback <<

'Hyung , did you think I can success in my life soon ?' Kikwang asked.

'Of course , why not. You have many potentials , friend. I'll always praying the best for you.' Donghae said with a smile on his lip appeared. 'I'm going to be businessman in the future. If can , I want to be someone that can be trust.' Kikwang said while swinging the cuddle.

'I'll always trust you.'

'Thank you again , hyung.'

>> end of flashback <<

Kikwang POV

If we still like that , I'm sure we're going to be really happy in our life , hyung. We don't have to hating each other like this. Lee Donghae that I know never lying and cheating with someone. He always honest and kind. The most important , he keep his promise and never break it.

But why you broke Yoona's heart ? It's make me feeling more sad that I'll being the second after you. She love you first and I'm the second one. You're lucky being the first. If can , I want be in your position but I'll not being stupid like you. I'll never do what you'd done.

Bip ! Bip !

My handphone vibrating. There's a two text message at the same time. One from Yoseob , my assistance and one from Yoona , my beloved wife. I open the message from Yoona first.

From : Lee Yoona

To : Kikwang oppa

Oppa , tonight there'll be a dinner at our mansion. I've invite Seulong oppa and Seohyun again.

Please come back fast. I miss you and I love you.

I smile widely when I read the last paragraph of her message. It's make me feeling so happy. Then I open the message from Yoseob.

From : Assistance Yang

To : Mr Lee

Mr Lee , I just want to inform you something. Lee's Corp inviting us for their company anniversary tomorrow. They really want us to come along with our family to celebrate it together. Sorry for disturbing.

Company anniversary ? Should I come or just giving an excuse that I can't come ?

* Jimmy is actually 45/46 years old , an old man without heir. Kikwang always call him as Jimmy directly because it's his order. They very closed since the first time Kikwang being at Sydney and working with him.

So this is the next update for this chapter. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Please comments and subscribe

> I didn't want to force you anymore. If you didn't want to comment I didn't mind. I can't force you. But if you leave your comments , I'm feeling so happy and I appreciate it so much.