Chapter 54

My Heart Only For You

The clock now show accurately at two o'clock in the evening. Yoona and Sooyeon already done and dress up beautifully. 'Where's your appa ?' Yoona asking to Sooyeon. Sooyeon look at her mother with her big eyes. She understand what her mother say and she shake her head hastily. Yoona get the handphone from the side table and try to call Kikwang. She walk to the balcony and dialling Kikwang's number. While waiting for the phone call to be answer by Kikwang , Yoona look at down. The guests are starting to enter the mansion.

'I suppose to greet them.' Yoona think. But now she need to call for Kikwang because she know that she can't handle them alone. 'Oppa , please pick up the phone.' Yoona hoping. Meanwhile , Sooyeon still playing with the doll on the bed. The door open and she see Kikwang sneak into the bedroom. Sooyeon smiling and Kikwang wave his hand to his daughter. Sooyeon wave back and Kikwang put his index finger on his lip , signalling to Sooyeon to shut up and not talking to much.

Sooyeon cutely cover with her small hands. Kikwang show his thumb up. Slowly , Kikwang coming close to Yoona. 'Boo !' Kikwang make Yoona shock. 'Ah !' Yoona absolutely shock and almost fall but luckily Kikwang act quickly and wrap his arms around Yoona. Their faces close to each other. Yoona still in shock , her eyes widely open. Her arms wrapping around Kikwang's neck.

'Oppa , you're so bad. I'm so shock , you know ?' she scold him and hit Kikwang on his chest. Kikwang planning to chuckle but after he hear Yoona's voice so crack like that , he cancel it and now become worry. 'I'm so sorry , honey. Sorry for making you shock. Are you okay ?' Kikwang break the hug and he cupping Yoona's face. Yoona nod and she still look scare. It's can usually happen and he already know that pregnant woman really sensitive but how can he forget about that. So careless , Kikwang. At the other side , Sooyeon look at them and she already laughing.

'Sooyeon-ah , why are you laughing at me ? You should back up me and scold your appa.'

Both of Yoona and Kikwang approaches Sooyeon at the bed. Sooyeon still laughing non-stop , for the kid like her surely the action just now very funny. Looking at Sooyeon laughing happily , Kikwang also can't stop himself from laughing together. Now , both of the father and daughter laughing like there is no tomorrow. Yoona pout and she make her sad face. 'It's okay , just laugh. I don't care !' Yoona sulking.

'Ssshh ! Let's stop it before omma scold us.' Kikwang whisper to Sooyeon. Sooyeon nod. 'Look at your omma. Now she's sulking , Sooyeon-ah. Go and persuade her.' Kikwang ordering Sooyeon. Sooyeon scratch her head and thinking. She also don't know what she want to do.

'Omma....' she call for Yoona. Kikwang just watch what his clever daughter trying to do. Yoona look at Sooyeon and still pouting like a baby. Sooyeon smile widely and planting a kiss on Yoona's cheek. 'I'm...sorry , omma.' Sooyeon say. Yoona suddenly smile and she's so happy when Sooyeon doing that to her. Kikwang also smile brightly and he take Sooyeon and put her on his lap.

'Aww... my princess so clever. That's why I love you so much , princess.' Kikwang kiss her on her cheeks.

Yoona sit closer to them. 'I love you too , honey.' she kiss Sooyeon as well on her cheeks. 'Come here. I want to hug my princess so tightly now.' Yoona say and she hug Sooyeon tightly. Looking at that , Kikwang don't want to miss it and he then hug the both of his wife and his daughter.

'God , so happy to have a happy family like this.' Kikwang so grateful. Yoona nod. 'I also can't wait for our twins. I want them to be here as well. I miss them already.' Kikwang emit again. Yoona chuckle. 'Me too. I want a little brother.' Sooyeon wish. Kikwang and Yoona look at each others and they smiles widely. What Sooyeon just said absolutely funny.

YoonKwang's Mansion

The party start and the guests start filling the wide living room inside the mansion. Kikwang and Yoona not wasting time and start greetings the guests. 'Hey , SeoKyu is here.' Kikwang happy to see Seohyun and Kyuhyun coming to the party.

'Unnie , you're beautiful with the dress.' Seohyun complementing Yoona and the purple dress that she wore. 'Thank you , Seo. You also look beautiful and shining like usual. Maybe because Kyu is here too.' Yoona still has time to tease Seohyun that time.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun already blush. 'I've told you , you look beautiful with the dress , honey.' Kikwang whispering and put his arm on Yoona's shoulders , pulling her closer to him. Yoona look at Kikwang and thank him , 'Thank you , oppa. I love you.' Kikwang pout and Yoona wonder it's why.

'Where's my kiss ?'

'Oppa , we're in the middle of the public now. Behave , honey.'

Kyuhyun and Seohyun hears the conversation from the sweetest couple. 'Woah , hoping one day I'll get perfect hubby like you , oppa.' Seohyun smile widely. 'Hey , don't regret anything. I'm your's , babe.' Kyuhyun reminding his girlfriend. Seohyun roll her eyes. Kyuhyun know he always busy and has no time to spend with Seohyun.

'Kyu , I think.... taking a break and spending time with Seohyun will make her happy. I'm sure she want to be with you.' Kikwang advising Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nod. 'I'm planning that too. Thank you for the advice , Mr Lee.'

'Mr Lee ? Drop it and just call me Kikwang.' Kikwang ordering. 'Okay , Kikwang....' Kyuhyun still awkward since Kikwang is his client. They talks together and seem the conversation well between them. Kikwang look at the clock and it's already 3.30 pm now.

Wonder if he will come or not ? Hyung , hope that you'll be here. To see your daughter.

'Oppa , any problem ?' Kikwang look at Seohyun. He shake his head and smile , joining the conversation once again.

'Excuse me , I'll be right back.'

Yoona excuse herself. She walking to the table , wanting to take the glass of juice but suddenly , someone caught her eyes. 'Mrs Lee ?! Haehyun !? They're here.' Yoona so shock to see Mrs Lee bringing along Haehyun with her to the party.

Lee's Cooperation

'Where's Kyuhyun ? Why are you replacing him ?' Donghae asking to his staff that's representing Kyuhyun to send the task. The task should be send by Kyuhyun but another staff send it on his behalf.

The staff make a weird look. 'Kyu not informing that to you ? That he went to Mr Lee Kikwang's party ?'

Sooyeon's party , my daughter.Donghae remember about the party. 'It's okay. You can go now and just make sure that you filing all this reports correctly. Don't make any mistake because it's our company's future.' the staff nod after hear the advise from his boss.

When his staff leave , Donghae want to continue doing his job. Suddenly , his handphone ringing. He pick up the phone without looking at the screen. 'Hello , it's me Donghae. Who is this ?' Donghae speak , his another hand busily searching for file or the messy table.

'Lee Donghae , what are you planning to do this time ? Trying to ruin my life !' Donghae hear a familiar voice. He look at the screen and it's Yoona calling for him. 'Yoona , what are you talking about ? What do you mean ?' Donghae ask in confusion.

'Stop pretending. You sent your mom here because you want her.......'

'What ? My mom ?'

'Yes ! She's now here and ...... huh .....'

Donghae know why Yoona can't talk anymore. For years he know Yoona and he know Yoona's now so angry and sigh. 'Don't worry , I'll be there.' Donghae quickly grab his suit and walk out hurriedly from the office. 'Omma , why you has to do something like this to me ?!! Why ?' Donghae sigh while running.

Donghae press the button and wait for the elevator to open. He is so panic and scare if Mrs Lee will do something bad at the party that can make Yoona shame.

Chapter 54 of My Heart Only For You

Here the next chapter from me. Fuhh , I'm so busy nowadays. Enjoy ! I need at least a few comments before I continue with the next chapter.