Chapter 13

My Heart Only For You

Yoona POV

Today is going to be the day for me to begin my work as advertising manager at Kikwang oppa's office. I'm so thankful get this job. I'm so happy that I'm going to working soon. Well , it's my first time working but I have an experience in advertising and designing.

I'm confused now. How is the dress that people wear at office. So for today I just wear something simple. I wear the short purple dress (not too short just on my knees) with black high heels and black handbag. For the accessories just simple jewellery set that suitable with my dress for today.

I look at my reflection on the mirror and I already looking perfect I think. But is this what they wear to office ?

'Wow , you looking so beautiful.' Kikwang oppa entering the bedroom and shock when he saw me. I turn to him and he smiling widely to me. 'Oppa , about this outfit. Is it suitable for me to wear it at the office ?' I ask. He nod , making me happy. It's look like my outfit is suitable.

'Today the workers held a small party. They're celebrating me as new CEO. I thinking to introducing you too as the new advertising manager.'

'Oh , really.' I put my handbag and walking closer to Kikwang oppa. I look at him and he looking so handsome with the black shirt. 'I'll choose the tie for you.' I'm searching for the suitable tie for him inside the closet. I take the red tie.

'This one is suitable for the new CEO.'

'Okay.' he just agree with me. I help him with the tie. My heart feeling something when with him like this. He's now so different from old Kikwang oppa that I know. He's not lazy anymore instead he's now really responsiblity husband.

'Finish.' I said as I already tied the tie correctly. 'Thank you. Yoona , I have something for you.' Kikwang oppa take something from the drawer and it's small dark blue box. He give it to me.

I open the box and there's two diamond bracelet. I look at Kikwang oppa. 'That one is for you. The small one is for Sooyeon.' Kikwang oppa said. I'm shock at the time. He giving me such a beautiful bracelet. Not only for me but for my daughter as well.

He take the bracelet that belong to mine and wear it on my right wrist. 'It's beautiful that you wear it.' he said. I smile sincerely. 'You should give this to Sooyeon by yourself.' I told. He nod and both of us to the living room.

At the living room , Sooyeon is playing with her new babysitter. Sooyeon smiling when saw me and Kikwang oppa. I carry her with my arms. 'Yeon-ah , appa got something for you. You want to see it ?' Kikwang oppa ask. Sooyeon nod.

Kikwang oppa then show the bracelet to Sooyeon. 'What that ?' Sooyeon ask. She know how to talk a little now.'That's bracelet , honey. We wear it on our wrist.' I tell her.'Here , let me wear it for you.' Kikwang oppa pull Sooyeon's left wrist and wear it on her wrist.

'Aw~ that's so beautiful you wear it. Suitable with my baby girl.' Sooyeon smiling and keep playing with the bracelet.

'Appa...thank you...'

'My daughter is so clever now. Yoona , we need to go now.' I look at the clock. It's already 9.00 in the morning. I give Sooyeon to her babysitter.'Sooyeon , bye.' I kiss her cheek and she kiss my cheek back. Kikwang oppa did the same and Sooyeon reply with the same way.

Jimmy's Cooperation

Kikwang and Yoona just arrive at the company. Kikwang open the door for Yoona and give the car key to the staff there to park the car. Both of them enter the company with wrapping arms to each others. When at the lobby , the situation so dark. Suddenly ...

'SURPRISE !!' the light turn on and show all the workers. It's party for Kikwang. It's not surprise party anymore that's Kikwang already know about that. Yoseob told him before.

'Congratulation , Mr Lee.' all of them said together and clapping their hands. Yoona joining them as well and clap her hands for Kikwang. 'Thank you , everyone. I really appreciate it.' Kikwang said , he's so happy at the time.

'That's not the problem Mr Lee. Anyway , who is it ?' Yoseob asking. Kikwang looking at Yoona and Yoona just smiling.

'Today I'm going to introducing all of you with my wife. This Lee Yoona , my wife.' everyone shocks as they heard Kikwang already married. Some of them talking something with each others , confused.

'Mr Lee already married ?'

'I thought he's single.'

'His wife is so beautiful.'

'She's so gorgeous and y.'

'Mr Lee is so lucky.'

Kikwang and Yoona blushes when they heard that comments about them. Yoseob is the most shock. As assistance he should know but he didn't know anything. 'Other than that , my wife will take the empty position in this company. She's the advertising manager.' everyone clapping hands for Yoona.

Yoona politely bowing to all the workers. It's make the workers think they being respect especially the senior workers. Yoona is the CEO wife but she is polite. 'I hope we can working together. One more , don't be so formal with me. I know I'm Kikwang oppa's wife but that doesn't mean you need to be formal with me. Just think me like your own family.' Yoona said.

'Mr Lee , you're so lucky. You have really nice and polite wife like Mrs Lee.' a male worker said to Kikwang. 'Thank you , Mr Park.' Kikwang said.

'Let's enjoy the party , everyone.' Kikwang announce. Everyone agrees and starting the party.

Yoona POV

Kikwang oppa have a really kind and supporting workers. He must be really happy now. Kikwang oppa's assistance , Yoseob is really funny guy and look like he's diligent too.'Mr Lee , did you have a child with Mrs Lee ?' Yoseob ask.

'Just call me Yoona.' I said. He just nod and Kikwang oppa smile. 'Yes , we have a daughter named Sooyeon.' Kikwang oppa answer.

'Woah , she must be really beautiful like her mother and handsome like you , Mr Lee.' the female worker said. I look at Kikwang oppa and I know he just fake smile. He must be sad that Sooyeon is not really look like him. Sooyeon have a lot similar than me and her lip and nose same like Donghae oppa.

I'm so sorry , Kikwang oppa. Because of me , you have to be like this. I'm so guilty now. How can all of this become like. If he's the guy I love before. I think I'm so happy right now.

'Mr Lee , are you going to the Lee's Corp anniversary ceremony tonight ? We're all invited too.'

'Erm...maybe not.'

'Oppa , isn't that your partner. I think we should go. It's not good if we being so arrogant. Let's go tonight. I'll accompany you.'

'But-'

Before he say anything , I place my index finger on his lip to make him shut. All the worker nearest us talking something and thought it's sweet moment.

Kikwang POV

God , Yoona will come with me tonight. She didn't know it's Donghae hyung's company. Will everything over between me and Yoona after they meet again.

I didn't want to lost Yoona and Sooyeon in my life. I can't lost them !

Yoona said she's going to the anniversary ceremony together with Kikwang. Will Yoona and Donghae meet again at the party ? What is Donghae reaction if he know Yoona is Kikwang's wife ? What will happened to this love triangle.

* To YoonHae fans , they will be YoonHae moments soon so please give your support and comments.

* To YoonKwang fans , after this that doesn't mean no more Yoonkwang momentr anymore. There's also YoonKwang moment like usual and please comment because it's supporting me.

>> wait for the next update <