Chapter 58

My Heart Only For You

Donghae POV

I got a phone call from Kikwang just now. It's about an hour ago , he called me and tell me that he want to meet me tonight and the Korean Style Restaurant. After all , the restaurant is our favourite place until now. The restaurant already open for five years now. I miss to be there too. 'Donghae , where are you going ?' omma suddenly call my name and stopping me from stepping.

'It's already night. Where are you going , son ?'

'No need to worry about me. Just worry about yourself , omma. I'm going now. Do not wait for me.' I answer her question but not even looking at her at all. I just cannot facing her at this time. Yeah , it's about Sooyeon. I trust her but why in the depth of my heart , I can feel like my omma hiding something from me and I'm sure she's not going to tell me the matter.

She is not saying anything so I just continue my steps and walking out from the house. On my way to the restaurant , I stop at one place. It's a lake. The special lake and the special place too for me. I hop down from my car and walk to sit on the bench near the lake. 'It's still same here. But our heart have changed.' the moment together with Yoona suddenly appear in my mind and unexpectedly , it's like in the cinema when I can see and imagining back our moment at the lake.

>> flashback <<

'Yoong , why you're so serious ?' Donghae asked to Yoona that's reading a book. Yoona not saying anything and she just speechless. Donghae knew it's near with the mid-term exam and Yoona needed to focus on her study. Donghae sighed and leaned his back to the huge tree.

Donghae closed his eyes. Yoona , she felt weird and couldn't focus on her study. She looked beside her and found her sleeping boyfriend. Yoona smiled and she aimed Donghae's. How handsome is my boyfriend here. she said in her heart. 'I know I'm too busy , oppa. I'm sorry because I make you feel lonely.' Yoona apologised to her boyfriend. She looked down and felt like she was not useful girlfriend , she couldn't make her boyfriend happy and just made him lonely.

Then , Donghae opened his eyes and found Yoona looked down and seem sad. I heard everything. I just fake sleep just now. Donghae pinched Yoona's chin and he lifted up Yoona's head. Yoona shocked to see that Donghae was not sleeping at the time. 'It's okay ,Yoong. Don't worry because I understand your situation now.' Donghae peck a kiss on Yoona's forehead and directly pulled her into a hug.

Yoona placed her head on Donghae's shoulder and her hand on Donghae's chest. 'I thought you already sleep , oppa.' Yoona said , slowly closing her eyes. 'No way I'm doing that. I will not leave you alone.' Donghae assured her. Yoona nodded , she knew Donghae will always protect her because he already promised before.

'I'm tired ,oppa~' Yoona complained. 'It's okay. Just sleep on my shoulder.' Donghae hugged Yoona and tightened the grip. I miss her so much. I understand her so much. The thesis and the exams make her being so busy and have no time to spend with me. Donghae also closed his eyes.

Suddenness , the rain start dropping and wetting them. Donghae and Yoona opened their eyes. 'It's raining~' Yoona said. Donghae pulled her wrist and brought them inside the car quickly. 'We need to go home now.' Yoona told Donghae. He nodded and wanted to start the engine but he can't.

'What's wrong , oppa ?' Yoona panicked. 'The engine stop working. Maybe because it's rain heavily.' Donghae and Yoona sighed. Yoona suddenly felt so cold because of the rain. Donghae looked Yoona and saw something not good.

Donghae avoided from looking at Yoona. Because , Yoona's cloth was seldom. He could saw Yoona's underwear so he avoided his gaze on Yoona. Yoona already weird. Then she realised her cloth. 'I'm sorry , oppa.' Yoona apologised. 'It's okay , Yoong. Don't say sorry. Take this jacket.' Donghae wrapped the jacket around Yoona.

'Thank you.'

'No problem.' Donghae and Yoona looked at each others. Why I'm become so hot here ? I want her...I want her so much... Donghae said. Unexpectedly , Donghae kissed Yoona on her lip and he held Yoona's arms , prevented her from pushing him aside. 'Oppa...wh..'

'Sshh...' Donghae putted his index finger on Yoona's lip and then when Yoona silent , he brushed Yoona's lip with his thumb. 'I love you so much , Im Yoona.'

'I love you too , oppa.'

................

>> end of flashback <<

The last time for me and Yoona being together. It's all over in just a night. It's my biggest sin to her. About few week after , our relationship become worst , I do not know what's wrong with her that time but now , I understand why. It's because the appearance of Sooyeon. She was pregnant with my daughter that time but me , I'm marrying Sunye instead of her.

'I hope we can be together again , Yoong. I miss you so much.' I feel wet on my cheeks and after that I realise that I just cry. The tears of sadness and I'm regret it all.

Korean Style Restaurant

Kikwang already waiting for Donghae at the restaurant. For an hour he waiting for his friend but Donghae still not appear. In his hand , he is holding something , it's a file and also an envelope. Is this the best decision ? Kikwang think , he look at the envelope and the file too.

'I'm sorry for being late.' Kikwang directly hide the file and the envelope so that Donghae is not seeing anything. Donghae sit on the chair opposite to Kikwang. He is facing Kikwang and Kikwang facing him. 'Why you need to see me.' Donghae ask , starting the conversation.

'Nothing , just want to spending time with my friend. Hyung...' Donghae's face look shock when Kikwang call him as 'hyung' again. Truthfully , he miss Kikwang calling him as 'hyung' that is mean brother. 'I am sorry that we...'

'It my fault too , Kwang-ah. I'm so selfish and this all happened because I'm so stupid. I don't know how to control the situation.' Donghae don't want Kikwang to blame himself as it is his fault too. Almost all of the problems cause by him actually. They remain silent and not saying anything. 'Do you love , Yoona ?' Kikwang suddenly ask.

Donghae not expecting the question. Yes , I still love her. But , I am sure she love you more now. From the scene and the sweet moments between both of you , I'm sure your love with Yoona is biggest than my love with Yoona. Donghae not telling that to Kikwang , he don't want Kikwang to misunderstanding and make it complicated for Yoona and Kikwang's life. 'Love can't be force. Maybe I love her in past and until now but....someone's heart changed. We do not know , who she love or she hate now because only she know the answer.'

Hyung , you're so mature. Just like usual , always talking something that is really meaningful. Kikwang look down to the table. 'Thank you , Lee Kikwang. For loving Yoona and Sooyeon , take care of them and...'

'It's all my responsibility , hyung. From the start , I already promise with myself to make Yoona happy until forever.' Donghae smile in happiness and feel so proud when Kikwang finish his sentence. 'Kikwang , I want my bestfriend again. I'm sorry for everything.' Donghae apologizing. Kikwang shake his head and smile warmly.

'It's not our fault , hyung. It's our fate.'

'Yes , it's true. It's our fate and our destiny.' For a few minutes , they keep talking together and become friend again. 'Hyung , I want to give you something.' Kikwang say. 'What is it ?' Kikwang take the file and the envelope.

'Here.'

Donghae take the file and the envelope. He open it and find a contract. 'Because I'm jealous with you and Yoona. I've changed the contract and have a bad plan to ruining your life. I'm sorry , hyung. Here our old contract. I'm so sorry. I don't want to waste my life and make my only friend suffer. Instead , I know Sooyeon will hate me if she know I'm doing this , right ? I just want to the best father of her. That's all , hyung.' Donghae pull Kikwang into a hug.

'That's okay , friend. Thank you.' Kikwang , he still like a little brother to Donghae and he also cry at the situation.

YoonKwang's Mansion

'Yoona-ah , Hae hyung and me. We are back as bestfriend again.' Kikwang telling Yoona. Yoona so shock and facing Kikwang. Stop packing Kikwang's stuff. 'Oppa , are you kidding me ? You cannot do...'

'Honey , no matter what he is my friend. I don't want everything is over , Yoona. I know you hate him and me too , but I think pass is pass. We cannot change the fate.' Yoona hop down from the bed and then she rapidly walking out to the balcony. Kikwang follow Yoona. He know Yoona must be so angry because of what he had decided.

Kikwang hug Yoona from the back and resting his head on Yoona's left shoulder. 'I'm sorry , honey. I do not mean to make you sad.' Yoona look at Kikwang. 'It's okay , oppa. You know , I'm so proud to have a husband like you. You're so kind. But he already make you suffer.'

'No , for me because of him.. we meet and we're happy together now.'

Chapter 58 of My Heart Only For You

Double update for today :) Like it ? Then give me your comment. I'm waiting because I need your support so much now.

Do you want this story to end already ? It's yes , if you not giving any comment :(