Chapter 42

My Heart Only For You

It's early in the morning but Yoona already awake. When she open her eyes this morning , she is so happy to see her husband in front of her sight now. Her right hand reach Kikwang's face and gently caress his face.

'Thank you for coming back.' Yoona emit and peck a light kiss on Kikwang's cheek. He must be really tired now. Oppa , you've changed a lot now. I'm sorry for making you to be a bad person. I love you but I forget about my responsibility as your wife. I'm so stupid. Yoona thinking.

Kikwang move a bit and Yoona worry if he wake up already. It's because he look so tired and Yoona think he need more rest. Kikwang's handphone suddenly ringing and Yoona try to reach it. Her hand grab his handphone from his pocket.

'Yoseob !?'

Yoona instantly answer the call and didn't want Yoseob to wait any longer.

/ Hello , Mr Lee. Where are you now ? /

/ Hello , Yoseob. It's not Mr Lee but it's me , Yoona. Kikwang oppa now still sleep so anything else you want to inform him ? You can just inform it too me. /

/ Oh , it's you. Anyway , I just want to confirm with Mr Lee about today. He said he going to cancel every meeting today to accompany you. /

Yoona look at Kikwang beside her and touch after Yoseob told her that Kikwang rather to cancel all the meeting just to her.

/ Yes. Just cancel it. /

/ Okay , bye. /

Yoona put the handphone on the bed and her eyes focus on Kikwang. How lucky am I to be his wife. He's so adorable and rather to do anything for me. I really sure that I love him now. I love him so much. Yoona smile alone.

Shockingly , Kikwang open his eyes and make Yoona startled a bit. 'Good morning.' Yoona greet him simply. Kikwang smile and greet her back with saying , 'Good morning too. So , how's you're doing to day ? Do you feel much better than before ?'

It's so caring and make me love you more.

'I feel much better because you're here with me. The baby also must be really happy because you're sleep with us.' Yoona answer Kikwang's earlier question. 'That's good.' Kikwang look so tired and he look like still sleepy.

'You need to rest , oppa. You look so tired. I'm so scare if anything happen to you.' Yoona so worry about Kikwang. Kikwang shake his head and pull Yoona into a tight grip. 'I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I always will be okay.' Kikwang deny it but in fact he's so tired and can't think rationally because of the tiredness.

You're lying oppa. From your breathing , I can know that you're really tired. God , don't let anything happen to him. I'm so worry now.

'I will take Sooyeon and come here after this. She must really miss you now.' Kikwang telling Yoona. Yoona happy to hear that Sooyeon will be there soon. 'Oppa , when I can get home ? I really miss to be with you and Sooyeon in our house.'

They break the hug and Kikwang cupping her face. 'Don't worry. I will ask the doctor soon. I also need to meet him for the more details about you.' Yoona just afford to nod.

|| Lee's Mansion ||

Donghae POV

I've heard from Kyuhyun that Kikwang now already with Yoona. I'm so happy for Yoona and I can't imagine if she has to suffer again in her life. Enough me I think that make her suffer all this while. I need to move on and just forget about the revenge to Kikwang. Yoona love him so much and it's really true love.

I hope I can own her again but it's all my fate. It's useless for me to regret now about the thing that already pass. 'Donghae , you're not going to the office today ?' I'm shock too when I hear a voice asking me a question. After I look at the person , it's my mother.

'I'm going there after lunch.' my mother just nod and leaving the house. I didn't know why she look so beautiful today and it's seem like she's going to somewhere. And for me it's good that she didn't ask too many question because I also already lazy to answer it. I just need to rest my mind for now.

'Mrs Lee , you forget...something.' the maid holding an envelope and try to catch my mother. I approach her. 'What's wrong here ? What's that ?' I ask to the maid direct.

The maid shake her head and handing me the brown envelope. 'I didn't know but it's on Mrs Lee's table. I take it because I think it's must be important for her.' the maid explaining. I search for something but I didn't see anything that really important. Maybe there's something important inside this envelope.

'You may go now. I know where my omma go. I will hand this to her or I'll keep it for her.'

I'm walking upstairs and get inside my mother's bedroom. When I get inside , the drawer open so I close it. It's weird , the room look a little messy and like she's in hurry just now. I close the door and want to put down the envelope but my feeling want to look inside the envelope. It's feel so weird and suspend now. So , I've decide and want to open the envelope.

'Sooyeon !?'

I become more weirder when I find out that's the content full with Sooyeon's pictures. I didn't have ideas why my mother keep Sooyeon's pictures. Where did she know who is Sooyeon ?

'Lee Sooyeon's information.' now I've find something more interesting. It's a paper that containing the information about Sooyeon. I take the advantage and read some of the information written on the white paper.

'Why omma highlight this ? Is she going to Sooyeon's house ? That's mean Yoona and Kikwang's mansion ?'

Wow , it's so ridiculous that I think now my mother involve and she's the reason why I'm with Yoona has to separate. But it's so impossible if I think like. She's so kind toward me and always understanding myself. It's so impossible she try to ruin my life.

But why she collect any information about Sooyeon ? It's not only about Sooyeon but I find there's another paper containing Yoona and Kikwang's information. It's so weird and I'm become more confuse for now. I really need to solve it. I'm sure it's related with what Sunye want to tell me. Yes , that's right.

|| Room 300 - Ward ||

Yoona already waiting for Kikwang. It's already afternoon now and almost two hours too Yoona waiting for Kikwang. Seohyun can't be with her today and that's why she feeling so lonely now.

'Where's your father ? He said he's going to take your sister here too. I miss him now and I'm sure you miss him too. Am I right ?' Yoona touch her tummy and talking with her baby that's still young inside her tummy. But it's good for parents to interact with their own baby.

'Good afternoon , my beautiful wife.'

Yoona's expression change instantly after she see Kikwang entering the room with Sooyeon. 'Good morning , both of you. Aww~ I miss you so much honey.' Kikwang put Sooyeon beside Yoona and she hastily hug her mother.

'Woah , she miss you so much now. It's more than me.' Kikwang already jealous now. Yoona giggle and Sooyeon's hairs. 'Did you styling her hairs ?' Yoona ask. She feel it's funny looking at Sooyeon's hairs.

Kikwang nod. 'Her babysitter taking a break for the half day. She didn't have time to prepare Sooyeon because her son sick. So , I need to do anything for Sooyeon.' Kikwang explaining everything shortly. Yoona get closer to Kikwang and kiss his cheeks.

'You're really good father. Sooyeon look so cute in this hairs style but it's also weird. You should tie it like this.' Yoona adjusting Sooyeon's hairs style. Kikwang laugh because he know he doing something really strange to his daughter. He just didn't know how to style it nicely.

'It's cute now. My honey so cute now.' Yoona hug Sooyeon and kiss her cheeks. 'I want it too.' Kikwang say. Sooyeon and Yoona looks at him. 'Go and hug your appa too.' Sooyeon nod and give a hug to Kikwang too. Kikwang so happy and hug Sooyeon back.

'Woah , next time I will do it like this to you. Sorry for the messy hairs style.'

'It's...okay..' Sooyeon answer. Kikwang kiss her cheeks and hug her more tighten. 'So , have you ask the doctor ?' Yoona asking about the permission from the doctor. She can't wait to back with her family inside their mansion.

'Erm...the doctor advising you to stay here for another a week.' Kikwang make a sad face. Yoona pouting and she already shock when she need to stay for another a week. 'Really ?' Yoona ask again.

'....lie....' Sooyeon say something. Kikwang immediately covering with his hand. Yoona frown and look at Kikwang. Kikwang fake smile widely and Yoona already know that. 'Oppa , I know you're lying. Come on , tell me the true.' Yoona beg.

'Okay. You can go home today if you want.' Kikwang tell the truth to Yoona. Yoona automatically hug both of Kikwang and Sooyeon. She's too happy. 'I want to be home right now.' Yoona whisper.

'Okay , anything for you.'

'Thank you , oppa.'

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Kikwang POV

It's evening now and we just arrives at our mansion. To tell the truth , I really miss this house so much. I really miss to spend time with my family like before. I miss to be with Yoona. I miss to play with Sooyeon and more. It's just few month but I already feel like this.

Suddenly , I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and a head resting on my back. I know who is it already and I can feel the warmth. It's Yoona , my wife that I really love and adore. 'You're not going to rest ?' I ask. She must be really tired I think.

'Not without you beside me.' I turn my body to the back and facing her. I can see that she's already tired with just looking at her face. It's too obvious that she's tired and need to rest.

'Okay. Let's go. I'll be beside you.' I lift her up using my arms and heading to the bed. 'Oppa...you don't have to carry me like this. It's too much and burdening for you.' I ignoring her and peck a kiss on her lip. 'Not burdening at all.' when already arrive at the bed , I just laying down her slowly on the bed.

'Just rest here.' I stand up once again and want to somewhere but she hold my wrist. 'You're not going anywhere , oppa..just be here with me..for this baby..' she persuade me nicely. It's so cute and I really can't resist it.

Nothing I can do and laying beside her on the bed. 'Satisfy now ?' I ask her. She look at me and keep nodding. Aish , why she's so cute and beautiful like this. It's too adorable. 'Okay. Stop that and sleep here.' she obey my words and placing her head direct on my chest.

The silence make us become awkward for the moment. Maybe it's because we didn't spend time together for a long time already now. 'Oppa...I'm not dreaming right ?' she the first break the silence. 'No , you're not dreaming. It's true that I'm here with you now.' she lift up her head and sit carefully beside me on the bed. I also change my position to the sitting position.

'You know what...every night I'm imagining you beside me just to make sure I can sleep well. I miss you so much and can't live without you. I just want you to trust me this time that I didn't have any relationship with Donghae. We're over already and you-'

She's talking too much and I placing my index finger on her lip. 'I trust you , love. I'm so sorry that I become really stupid nowadays. It's really bad and I hate myself so much.'

Tears already falling down her cheeks. I now she touch with our discussion and it's also make me feel the effect as well. I want to cry but I'm a guy and need to be so gentleman. My thumbs wiping her tears away.

'Oppa , did you forgive me already ?'

'Yes , I forgive you.'

I pull her closer and want to give her a hug but....she pull me closer so tight and kiss me on my lip. Her arms circling around my neck and my hands on her hips. 'Oppa...I miss you and I love you.' Yoona murmuring between the long kiss.

'Me too.'

Chapter 42 updated.

Sorry if there's an errors of grammars or english. I didn't re-edit it this time. I'm busy and try my best to update.

Don't forget to leave your comment !