Chapter 55

My Heart Only For You

Donghae press the button and wait for the elevator to open. Why omma must go there ? Oh , God ! I hope she's not doing anything that can make Yoona and Kikwang shame in front of the guests. Donghae , he already worry when thinking about his mother.

Ting !

The door of the elevator open and he step inside. Pressing the ground floor button and stand in panicky. The door open about a few second and he reach at the ground floor , the lobby. Donghae quickly get inside his car and drive off rapidly.

At the party , Yoona keep make sure that Sooyeon being beside her and not alone. 'Omma , I want....to...meet my friends.' Sooyeon pointing her index finger to a group of friends playing at the corner. 'No , I'm not allowing you. Just be here with omma. Listen to me.' Yoona tell Sooyeon. Sooyeon pout and she look sad. Kikwang , he weird when looking at Yoona's attitude. She change suddenly.

He approximate Yoona and Sooyeon. Kneeling down and facing the little kid. 'What's wrong , princess ? You look sad. Come on , what's wrong with my princess here.' Kikwang cup her face and focus looking at his daughter's face. 'Omma..not allowing me to..be with them..I just find new friends here.' Sooyeon slowly say and her voice already crack.

Suddenness , Sooyeon hug Kikwang and crying slowly. Kikwang hug his daughter back and caress her hairs. Kikwang lift her up and now standing beside Yoona. 'What's wrong , honey ?' Kikwang enquire.

Yoona hastily grab Kikwang's wrist and bring them to the room that has no one. Yoona close the door. Kikwang sit Sooyeon on the couch. Yoona approach Kikwang and tears falling down from her eyes , rolling down her reddish cheeks. 'Donghae's mom is here ! I'm not willing if she come and want to take Sooyeon from me. That's why I always want Sooyeon be with me.'

After hear the explanation , Kikwang know why Yoona acting like that so sudden. 'I'm scare if I have to lo......' Kikwang shake his head and smile. His hands on her's shoulders.

'Trust me. They won't take Sooyeon from us , Sooyeon belong to us. Only us.' Kikwang lower his voice , not wanting for Sooyeon to hear their conversation. Yoona nod. 'I trust you , oppa but I just scare.'

'I'm here for you.'

Kikwang and Yoona smiles. Sooyeon sigh and she feel bore. 'Omma , appa... I'm hungry.' Sooyeon informing. Kikwang lift Sooyeon and kiss her cheek. 'Hungry already ?' Sooyeon nod. Yoona laugh. 'Then , let's go and get something for you to eat. Honey , let's go.' Yoona follow Kikwang and Sooyeon to the outside.

It's already a few minutes she's here. Luckily she's stay away from my daughter. If only Haehyun close to Sooyeon , I don't care. Yoona thought. She's watching Haehyun and Sooyeon eating together. 'You're Haehyun , right ?'

Kikwang surprise to see Haehyun. 'Oh , uncle.. You're here ?' Haehyun so happy to see Kikwang as well. 'Why are you here ?' Kikwang sit beside Haehyun on the next chair beside him. 'My grandma ask me to come here.' Haehyun answer. 'That's her.' Haehyun pointing to the old woman that's talking to someone , maybe her buddy.

Kikwang look at the direction and shock when he see Mrs Lee. He directly look at Yoona. 'He's Donghae's son , Lee Haehyun.' Yoona giving the details. Kikwang surprise that Haehyun is Donghae's son , his bestfriend's son.

'Uncle , your daughter is so cute and you have a very beautiful wife like Yoona aunt. You're so lucky , uncle.' Kikwang just smile and messing Haehyun's hairs.

Donghae's son ? So , he's Sooyeon's brother. But , how can Haehyun.....oh , it's so confusing. His age....

'Good evening both of you.' when hear someone greet them. Kikwang stop pensive and lift his head and see Mrs Lee standing in front of them. 'What do you want ?' Yoona ask. Kikwang grip Yoona's hand. Mrs Lee smirk. 'Don't worry. I'm here just to wish my granddaughter.' Mrs Lee meet Sooyeon.

Yoona want to forbid Mrs Lee from touching Sooyeon but Kikwang hold her and whisper something. 'Be patient , honey. We can't forbid her , I don't want she to cause anything. Just let her. Calm down , okay ?' Yoona nod. Kikwang smile and peck a quick kiss on Yoona's cheek.

'Happy Birthday , Lovely Girl.'

'Thank you , grandma.' Sooyeon smile to Mrs Lee without knowing it's her biological's grandparent. 'Can I hug you ?' Sooyeon look at her parents. Yoona show her not willing face. Meanwhile , Kikwang not responding anything at all.

'I'm sorry but I can't hug you. I don't know who are you and we not even close.' Sooyeon say politely , she don't want to hurting the old lady's heart. Sooyeon stand up and she going to Kikwang and sit on her father's lap.

Mrs Lee stand up and she look at Yoona and her husband , Kikwang. 'I know both of you already instigate her. Well , I don't care because I know one day , I can be with my granddaughter too.' Mrs Lee so sure with what she's saying just now. 'Watch your mouth...' Yoona is cut to fight back when Kikwang grab her hand. Mrs Lee smirk.

'Omma.....'

All the six eyes belonging to Mrs Lee , Yoona and Kikwang looks at the voice direction. 'Donghae....' Kikwang and Mrs Lee say in unison. Yoona , she already approach Kikwang more close. 'Appa , you're here.' Haehyun running to his father. Donghae kneel , so that his high same level with his son.

'Hyun-ah , can you bring Sooyeon to play at another place ? Appa , grandma , uncle and aunty want to talk.' Haehyun nod. He reach Sooyeon and both of them end leaving the adults. 'Omma , what are you doing here ? Why did you bring Hyun too ?'

Mrs Lee look so relax , like nothing happen at all. 'I'm here to celebrate my grandd.....'

'Don't you dare to mention it. You have no right to mention Sooyeon as your granddaughter.' Yoona cut her words. Kikwang and Donghae widen their eyes , after hear what Yoona emit. 'She's mine , Yoona. Don't you remember that Sooyeon is Donghae's...'

'Omma , stop it please. Please , I'm begging you not to make any problem here. Please...' Mrs Lee turn her face and looking at Donghae that's begging to her. I know hyung don't want to make me and Yoona shame in front of the public. That's why he until begging to his mom. God , I feel like my friend is back again. Kikwang think after he see with his own eyes that Donghae begging to his mom.

'Okay. I'm going home now. I'll go just for you.' Mrs Lee lose and she walk away. Before leaving , she also take Haehyun along , her beloved grandson. Donghae stare at Yoona and Kikwang then his eyes find Sooyeon , his daughter that's happily talking with her friends. 'I got to go now. Bye..'

Donghae suddenly stop by Kikwang. 'Hae , join us.' the words from Kikwang make Yoona shock and Donghae too. Donghae about to say something until Kikwang cut him first. 'It's the first time for you to celebrate her birthday party. Come on , join us and make her smile.' Donghae smile to Kikwang.

Donghae POV

The party going well and no more omma. I'm not alone here because I have Seohyun and my secretary , Kyuhyun. 'Aigoo~ They look so happy together. I'm so envy with them. Soon they will get twins and they lucky to get Sooyeon too. She's so cute and they're really great and match couple.'

The guests are all keep praise Yoona and Kikwang , their happy family. Yes , I also know about their twins. They already announced about the good news just now. Huh , looking at them I feel jealous. Kikwang can be so sweet to Yoona. I really hoping that it's me in Kikwang's position.

'Excuse me , I'm going to the fresh air at the outside.' I excuse myself from Kyuhyun and Seohyun. After they nods , I just walking out from the mansion and walking to their big garden at the outside.

At the garden , I see Sooyeon playing along with her classmates maybe because they're so close. 'Ouch....' Sooyeon suddenly trip on the ground. I quickly approach her and look at her condition. When I reach , she already crying and she injure on her right knee.

'Hey , are you hurt , honey ?' I her hairs. She look at me and nod. Still crying but slow. 'Can anyone take the emergency for uncle ? I want to treat Sooyeon's knee before it's getting worse.' a boy with white skin offering himself to take it from the maid.

I pick up Sooyeon and sit her on the bench at the garden. Her friends already playing at the other area and leave her already. Haish , pity my baby girl. If can , I want to tell you that I'm your father and.....'Uncle , here the kit.' the boy arrive and give me the emergency kit. I take it and slowly try to treat the wound.

'Aaahh....it's hurt....' I can hear she groan in pain. 'It's almost done here. Calm down and done !' I finish treating her wound , now it's cover with the plaster. 'Thank you , uncle.' suddenly , Sooyeon hug me.

Oh my God , she hug me. My daughter , she hug me. I can feel the tears falling down my cheek. Not long she stand to hug me , she break it after a few seconds. 'So you're the birthday girl right ?' she nod. 'Happy birthday then , princess.' I peck a kiss on her forehead.

'Thank you , uncle.'

Chapter 55 of My Heart Only For You

Another update ! Yeay ! Give me some more comments , Palli !