Chapter 23

My Heart Only For You

Kyuhyun POV

During we enjoying our meals , my eyes still secretly looking at Hae hyung. He just looking at Yoona since we at the meeting room. What going on between them ? I really didn't want to interfere but Hae hyung like my brother. I didn't want him to involve in problem. If he really like Yoona , he can't confess it. Yoona already married.

The picture ? I think it's really Hae hyung picture with Yoona. Their face looking still young in the picture but I still not confirm about that. Aish , I think that I'm confirm...NO , you're not confirm...wait , yes....AISH , I'll be stupid if I keep thinking like this. Better I think about my relationship with Seohyun. At least can make sure our relationship become more okay and cordial.

'Mr Lee , you're so lucky that you have a beautiful wife. She's not only beautiful but she also hard-working and smart.' Hae hyung praising Yoona in front her husband. I look at Mr Lee and he just enjoying the meal. 'That's true , Mr Lee. In our company. Many staffs always said that Mr Lee is so lucky. He got beautiful wife , he got beautiful daughter and it's so perfect in his life.' Yoseob , the assistance to Mr Lee said.

Hae hyung smirk and then look down. He looking so sad suddenly. 'How old is your daughter ?' he lift his head and asking again. 'She is two years old now.' Mr Lee answering the question. It's sound so cold. I notice but I didn't think Yoseob notice because he too enjoying the meal. I know it's delicious but he should focus too.

'He must be really beautiful and cute like her mother. Smart , handsome , FAITHFUL and KIND like her father.' why he suddenly emphasise the words 'FAITHFUL' and 'KIND' in front of Mr Lee. The expression of Yoona and Mr Lee changes immediately.

Donghae POV

Yoona , you're so beautiful. I really miss you. If I can tell you right now. But I can't do it. I'm really sorry but don't worry because we'll be together in the future. We'll be together again , it's my promise.

'Mr Lee , you're so lucky that you have a beautiful wife. She's not only beautiful but she also hard-working and smart.' I praising Yoona. It's so sudden blurt from my mouth. I can't avoid it but I'm happy that I've told her. 'That's true , Mr Lee. In our company. Many staffs always said that Mr Lee is so lucky. He got beautiful wife , he got beautiful daughter and it's so perfect in his life.'

I look down and feeling sad heard that. My heart so hurt. So , you're really lucky guy Kikwang but the way you take Yoona from me really make me feeling that you're so annoying. Your words that said Yoona is only mine. It's make me feeling like want to vomit when I remember about that again. Maybe you're lucky now but let see if you're still being lucky without Yoona beside you.

'How old is your daughter ?'

'She is two years old now.' you sound so cold and uncomfortable , Kikwang. I wonder why.

'She must be really beautiful and cute like her mother. Smart , handsome , FAITHFUL and KIND like her father.'

When I'm emphasise those words , I really mean it. I just saying that for a joke and trying to make him feeling something. The guilty feeling because already betray me and take away Yoona from me. The bad thing , you married with her. It's so unbelievable. So superb.

I'm about to ask another question for Yoona actually but I was interupt by my handphone. I took it from my pocket and it's a phone call from my son. 'I'll be back.' I move to another place. I just couldn't answer it there. I can't focus with Haehyun if Yoona in front of me. It's seriously I said.

Yoona POV

He already leaving this place for a while. When he praise me , saying that I'm beautiful , smart and more it's make me blush. I trying to hide that I'm blushing. Other than that , my heart beating so harmonically when he praise me. It's not so fast until make me nervous.

And when he's suddenly asking about Sooyeon. It's like I'm going to die at the time. I scare when he suddenly said something or asking something about Sooyeon. I thinking like he's gonna to take Sooyeon from me.

'Ouucchhh !' I groan in pain when I feel something hot on my shoulder. So sudden , there's a waiter bowing to me. I quickly stand up and look at my dress. It's already dirty with the coffee. 'Are you okay ?' Kikwang oppa asking worriedly. 'Are you okay , Mrs Lee / Yoona ?' Yoseob and also Kyuhyun also care about me at the time.

'Yah , you should be careful. You're hurting my boss's wife.' Yoseob angry at the waiter.

'I'm so sorry , madam. It's my fault. I should be more careful.' she repeatly apologise to me. 'I'm okay. No need to be so rough , Yoseob. Excuse me , I'll go to the wash room. Where's the wash room ?' I'm not really angry at the waiter. It's not her fault too. It's because she need to hurry send the coffee too. I understand her situation.

'Let me show you.' she said. I nod and then she showing me the direction to the wash room. 'This is the wash room. I'm so sorry again , madam.' she feeling so sorry at the time. Yes , we already arrive at the wash room. It's so far from the table (you can said that the restaurant is big)

'I tell you that I'm okay. I will get inside now , you should continue with your work.'

'Thank you so much , madam.' she then leaving the area. Huh , that girl. She remind me to my past. When I was 18 years old , I also used to work as part-time worker as waiter and having so many hard time like her. I smiling alone when I remind that.

I get inside the wash room and then trying to wash the dirt on my dress with the water. Yes , at least it's working and can remove a little dirt from my dress. But I notice that my shoulder and half of my arm become so red. Maybe it's because of the hot coffee. God , it's feeling so hurt.

I walking to the outside. 'Ah !' someone grabbing my wrist and bring me to another place.

Donghae POV

I just end the conversation with my son. He is so funny. He said that he is not going to eat the dinner tonight if I'm not being with him. Well , I know that I always spend my time with the job and not spending so much time with him. I'm feeling sorry for him. I'm not really good father.

I'm not my way to joining them again. When I pass the wash room , I saw Yoona. I really need to talk with her now. I really miss to be with her. Rapidly , I approach her and then grab her wrist. 'Ah !' she sound so shock.

I pull her into a room that's just nearest. It's half dark room. I close the door and facing her. 'What are you doing ?' she shouting at me angrily. I know she must be really angry. I shouldn't grab her too tight. Her wrist must sore. 'I'm so sorry.'

Suddenly , she walking to the door. I pull her quickly and then push her lightly against the wall. I block her way with my arms. Our face just inches from each other. I'm feeling so happy that we're in this position. Slowly , I wraping my arms around her and pulling her closer.

She freeze and not fight back. 'I really miss you. I miss you so much , my love.' I whispering calmly into her ear. I can feel that her heart beating fast like mine. At the same time , I notice that her right shoulder looking red. Is she hurt ? 'Move away from me !' she break the hug and then push me from her.

'What's wrong with your shoulder ?' I trying to touch her shoulder but she hit my hand. 'Don't touch me. It's not your problem.'

'It's my problem too if it's involve you. I've the -'

'You have what ? You have right to touch me ? Well , I think you didn't have and you wouldn't get it. I'm belong to Kikwang. Is it clear ?' she asserting to me. It's make me so hurt and sad when I heard it from her. I feel like wanna to crying at the time. She's too far for me to reach now. It's all about the arrange marriage fault and it's all about Kikwang. I hate this so much.

'Yes , he really has the right on you. But did you remember that I'm your first ? We have - '

*slap*

'Don't you dare to mention it in front of me. I hate hear that.' she so angry at me. I feel that my cheek burning after she slap me. I deserve it but I didn't care what she said to me. I thought it's as punishment for my fault. 'I'm sorry , I didn't mean to mention about that.'

Tears falling down from her beautiful eyes to her cheeks. I just make her cry. God , I can't see that she's hurting. It's make me hurt so much. 'You mean to said it. I KNOW YOU !' she shout at me and wipe her tears.

I pull her and lean a kiss on her lip....

Chapter 23 updated ! Before that I just want to tell you that this chapter not from the real story. I forget some part when they having a meals together. Aish , I'm such a forgetful. But for all of you , I trying to use my imagination for this chapter. I'm trying to make you happy while you're reading.

* Sorry if there's grammar and english errors. I'm not re-edit this chapter. I create this chapter during my break time. That's why I don't have time to re-edit. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Please Comment and Subscribe !