Chapter 30

My Heart Only For You

Donghae , Yoona , Kyuhyun and also Seohyun went to the cafe that's just nearest with the beach to grab their lunch together. And of course Sooyeon also with them. Because no one can take care of her except for her own mother.

During the lunch , Seohyun and Kyuhyun want starting with their plan. To make it more easier , they side by side together meanwhile they let Donghae and Yoona sit abreast. Yoona didn't like it but , she giving chance for the couple being together.

'I saw that hyung wear the ring. Is it the same ring ?' Kyuhyun whispering to Seohyun that's just beside him. Seohyun pretending to eat her food and her eyes secretly glance at Donghae's finger. Seohyun surprise at the time and looking at another direction directly.

Gosh , it's the same ring. It's really same. How can it's be like this ? How can they have same ring ? Is it true they're a couple before? Seohyun thought.

'Seohyun , are you okay ?' Yoona asking to Seohyun. She realise that Seohyun pensive and it's like she's thinking of something that time. Yoona is worry about her friend too. Maybe she got a problem or something. 'I'm okay , unnie.' Seohyun fake smile at Yoona. Yoona smile back and then focus on feeding her daughter with the strawberry juice. Kyuhyun elbowing Seohyun. Seohyun looking at him and give a quick nod. Kyuhyun gulp his saliva and shock too.

Kyuhyun looking at Yoona.

I think it's true that Yoona was hyung's girlfriend before. Maybe she's the girl in the picture. The ring also match according to Seohyun. Kyuhyun thought while he still looking at Yoona. He keep staring until Seohyun elbowing him and signing to stop staring or Yoona will realise it.

'Why both of you keep elbowing each others ? It's so weird.' Kyuhyun and Seohyun panics when Donghae notice their actions since just now. They smiles.

'Nothing. We're just teasing each other about something. Yes , I really love to tease Seohyun.' Kyuhyun giving an excuse. Luckily he got an excuse. Seohyun already blushing when Kyuhyun said like that. 'Oh , I thought both of you got problem.' Donghae said. Seohyun and Kyuhyun just smiling again.

Then the meals ordered by Donghae and Yoona arrived. The meals for Seohyun and Kyuhyun already served before because their ordered just easy to make. While they're eating , Kyuhyun notice Yoona.

'Why you're removing the carrots , Yoona ?' Kyuhyun asking. Three of them looking at Yoona.

'Oh , Sooyeon didn't like it. She can't eat carrots so I'm removing it beside.' Yoona explaining. Kyuhyun frown.

'Hyung also can't eat carrots.' Kyuhyun said. 'Really ? What a small world. Sooyeon got a similarities with Donghae oppa. Did Sooyeon follow Kikwang oppa or you unnie ?' The question , it's hard for Yoona to answer it.

'It's not from me or Kikwang oppa. It's naturally like that. I've trying to make her eat the carrots but she just didn't like it.' Yoona just lying and said what she think is right or something that can make everyone believe and not suspicious about that.

'Here , take mine. I'm ordered it without carrots.' Donghae change the plates. Yoona look at him.

'It's okay , I can just removing it.' Yoona refuse. When they're like that , SeoKyu just looking at them. It's giving more chance for them so see the ring on Donghae's finger clearly. 'I'm okay. Sooyeon looking so hungry. Pity him. Just take mine. Sooyeon-ah , enjoy it.' Donghae patting Sooyeon's head. Sooyeon not doing anything but she just smiling at Donghae.

Yoona POV

Why did you act like this , Lee Donghae ? Why you have to be really kind again ? Can't you just be the annoying Lee Donghae that's cheated on me ? God , my mind going to explode each time he did something like this. I'm scare too. Scare because Sooyeon has too many similarities with him , her father. I can't keep lying anymore after this , Seohyun might notice me if I'm not good in lying. I need to leave this place quickly and then make sure Sooyeon not being so close with Donghae oppa anymore. Day by day , they looking so close and now Sooyeon calling him as appa. I'm too worry now.

Seohyun POV

I'm not suppose to be so suspicious about Yoona unnie. But why I'm feeling something is not right with her ? It's like there's something between her , Donghae oppa and also Sooyeon. It's so weird. The instinct of a lawyer like me sometime is true but I didn't know if I have to believe it or not. Whether I have to trust it or just ignoring this weird feeling ?

But....

How I'm going to ask Yoona unnie about the ring ? She never know that I've know about the ring before. How I'm going to ask her ? I'm feeling like I really need to know something now. I'm wondering !!

Room 401 - Yoona's Room

Yoona POV

Knock !! Knock !!

I'm busy packing at the time but suddenly someone knocking the door. I look at Sooyeon on the bed and she just focus with her teddy bear. I walk to the door and open it. I'm feeling very weird with the presence of Seohyun. It's so sudden.

'What are you doing here ?' I'm asking , the door still not open widely by me for her.

'I need to talk something with you. Can I get inside ?' I open the door widely and she enter the room. I close the door but didn't lock it.

Sooyeon chuckle and looking happy when she saw Seohyun. 'Hey , honey. I'm sorry. I need to settle something with your mother. I'm not going to play with you. I'm sorry.' Seohyun kiss Sooyeon's forehead. She then stand up from the bed and sit on the couch. I joining her.

'You're packing so early , unnie. You're going back to Seoul tomorrow ?' she can guess my plan already. Well , I can't blaming her for being a lawyer and has talent to guess any of my actions. 'Yes , I can't leave the company. Kikwang oppa is not here and no one going to look at the company.' I tell her the lies again. Sorry , Seo. But it's just my excuse. I'm really sorry. I hope you didn't notice me. I'm just scare that Sooyeon here with Donghae oppa.

Seohyun POV

I know you're lying , unnie. I'm sorry for being to know anything if you're lying but I can't avoid it. I need to know something so that I can help you if you have a problem soon.

"Sometime we also need to lying to know the truth."

I still remember what my favourite mentor told me until now. Now , I think know the meaning behind those words.

'Unnie , please don't be shock. I've something to said.' I telling her first. My role is going to start now. Sorry that you're sad unnie. 'What is it ?'

I sit properly and being so serious. 'I know that you have a relationship with Donghae oppa before. He is your ex-boyfriend. And I also know that Sooyeon is Donghae oppa's daughter.'

Wait , why my mouth telling that ? I didn't plan it anymore , why I can said that Sooyeon is Donghae oppa's daughter. It's not what i'm trying to said. I look at Yoona unnie and she looking so shock. Her eyes widely open.

'Seo...how.did.you.know.about.this.' she hold my shoulders and asking me slowly. Her voice sound so falter. I'm also shock that all I said are true actually. But I trying to control my shock expression.

'I just notice something weird. Your ring , it's the same ring with Donghae oppa's ring that he wear. Maybe it's your couple rings. And I know that Sooyeon is Donghae oppa's child because their similarities. Other than that , I wonder why Kikwang oppa can't donor his blood to Sooyeon when Sooyeon really need it before. But both of you said her blood same with you but you didn't donor it because you hate your daughter that time. After I investigate , it's the blood from the hospital. Am I right ?'

It's all what I'm thinking when it's positive. I didn't know whether it's true or but as lawyer , trying something like this is challenge for us. Yoona unnie speechless without any answers. I'm just waiting. Is it true or I'm not good at guessing. All I said I already investigate before and I've trying my best to conclude but I can't until now.

'I never thought I have friend like you. The good lawyer like you. Seo , you're great and you can easily know everything this fast , I'm salute you. Congratulation , Seohyun. Yes , it's Donghae's child. Sooyeon is Donghae's daughter. The daughter of that bustard that had ruined my life and Kikwang oppa life. Please....Don't tell anyone about this. I'm begging you , I didn't want to lose Sooyeon and also Kikwang oppa because of this matter.' Yoona unnie like begging. She look at me with her teary eyes. So all of this are all true.

'But why you didn't tell anyone about this. Did Kikwang oppa know what happened and who is Sooyeon ?'

'Yes , a few years ago , he is the first person know about this.....'

>> flashback <<

Kikwang busy make his homework given by the teacher in his bedroom. But suddenly , he got a phone call from someone. He took his handphone.

'It's already 11 o'clock in the midnight. Why did Yoona calling me at this time ? Erm...maybe she still feeling so queasy or need me to buy something for her. Aish , pregnant woman is hard to guess their need.' Kikwang looked at the clock and he smiled. Like he said , it's phone call from Yoona.

Hey , Yoona. Why did you call me ? Need something to eat or still feeling queasy ?

Kikwang asking too many questions that time.

Oppa , can you help me ? I need your help now.

He heard that Yoona was cried that time.

Why ? You sound so panic , what's wrong ? Tell me , Yoona.

Oppa , Seulong oppa... he already know that I'm pregnant. He..he lock me inside my room now. He said he going to take me to the hospital soon for the abortion. Please come here , I'm so scare with him. Please ~

Kikwang so surprised after he heard that. He directly grabbed his coat and ran as fast as he can.

Just wait , I will be there soon.

They ended up their conversation quickly.

|| Im Mansion ||

With just running , Kikwang finally arrived at Im Mansion. He must be really tired because ran as fast as possible just to meet and help Yoona.

Ting Tong !!

Ting Tong !!

The maid opened the door and Kikwang directly got inside the house and meet with Seulong.

'What are you doing here , Kikwang ?' Seulong asked. 'I need to meet Yoona. She need me.' Kikwang said.

'So she call you. Kikwang , just go from here. I know how to handle her. She is my sister. I'm going to do the best for her.' Seulong tried to confirmed Kikwang.

'She told me you're going to bring her to the hospital. For an abortion. Is that true , hyung.' Kikwang bravely asked.

Seulong not said anything and just nodded.

'You can't do it.' Kikwang said so sudden. 'Why I can't do it ? I need to save my sister. And that baby don't have father. Yoona not telling me anymore about the father. How I'm going to let that baby ruining my sister's life. No matter what happen , that baby must be away from my sister life.' Seulong so emotional at that time. He didn't know what he already said.

'I'm the father.' Kikwang had to lied.

'What did you said ?'

'I'm the father for the baby that Yoona's carry now.' Kikwang said. Seulong so angry at that time and because of that Seulong punched Kikwang many times.

|| Yoona's bedroom ||

The door opened by someone from the outside. Yoona lifted her head and looked at the door and shocked when saw Kikwang. His face full with the bruises and blood. Yoona quickly got Kikwang to her bed and make him sat on the bedside.

'Oppa , what my brother did to you ?' Yoona already can guessed that Kikwang being punched by his brother. Her hands touched every angle of Kikwang's face.

'I'm okay. Don't worry about me. What about you ?' Kikwang ignored himself and still concerned about Yoona more than himself.

'I'm just okay. Oppa , you need to worry about yourself not me. I will get the first aid kit.' Kikwang held Yoona's hand before she could leave. Yoona looked at Kikwang and Kikwang asked her to sit. Yoona sat beside Kikwang and focused with him.

'You and your baby will be save. I've told your brother everything. Everything had settled.' Kikwang smiled but his wound still hurt. 'What did you mean ? Wait , don't tell me that Seulong oppa know it's Donghae oppa's baby.' Yoona already panic. Kikwang shook his head to Yoona. 'I never told him that because you said you had nothing with him. So , I told him it's mine. That I've ruined your life.' Kikwang explained.

Yoona cried because of that. She felt so touched because of that. Then , she hugged Kikwang. 'Oppa , I'm sorry. Because of me , you become like this and I've ruining your future. I'm really sorry.'

Kikwang caressed her hairs. 'I'm okay with it. Because I love you. I will do anything just for you. You're so important for me.'

'But that's mean you need to marry me. Your dream to be a businessman will ruin just like that because of me.'

'It's my choice. I've decided to marry you. You can't make any sin by abort the baby. I can't let anyone hurt you and the baby.'

>> end of flashback <<

Chapter 30 updated.

This chapter is 100% that I remember. I still remember how clever the character of Seohyun trying to find the truth. It's my second favourite scene in the story.

Sorry for the late update. I'm really busy and has no time to spend. Thank you.

Don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe , okay ? *wink*