Chapter 22 part 3

Secret Love

We were on our way to take our luggages from the hotel and went to my previous house which is next to Youngjae's house where I am more likely to meet him after 5 years. Not seeing him with the other B.A.P members earlier obviously means that he's studying now in SM.After a long time of travelling, we then now arrive into our destination, which is my house. I admired the outside first before going in. I went into my room which also happens to be in front of Youngjae's room while Minwoo oppa was in the guest room taking a rest. I opened the window in front of Youngjae's window and I went to take a nap.

Youngjae's POV

As soon as I arrived home, I made my way into my room, dropped my school bag on the floor and laid onto my comfy bed. I closed my eyes for a second and my phone buzzed indicating that I received a message. I looked at it and it was from Zelo. I read the message and my eyes widened *this could be a joke right?* I thought, *maknae might be joking me coz if she came I'll pro-* I added but was cut of when I heard someone knocking but not from my house. I got up, went to the window to check it and to my surprise, Samantha's window was open, I observed her room NOT in a ert way but in a CURIOUS way and there I saw a lady sleeping *Samantha!* came in first into my mind because who would live in their house right? The knocking of the door from earlier can still be heard and indeed it was from Samantha's room. I just stayed there and looked, after a few more knocks she got up from her bed and opened the door revealing a man without any shirt on *her namja chinggu?* they were smiling to each other and they also shared a hug to each other. By then I walked off to my room, and made my way to her house.

I knocked a couple of times and soon the guy from earlier opened the door for me "annyeong!" I greeted and he greeted me back with a smile "is Samantha here?" "Yes, why? Who are you by the way?" He asked "I'm Youngjae, her friend" I introduced, he was a bit hesitant to say something coz he's trying to think of something like he's so confused about something lol but then he talked "Youngjae you say?" And I nodded "Yoo Youngjae?" He asked again and I nodded but then his calm yet confused eyes turned into angry flaring eyes "you JERK!" He shouted at me while grabbing me by the collar "what? what are-" I was confused by his sudden attack and so I dared to ask him but then he cut me off by saying "you hurt my Samantha you bastard!" Soon he let go of me and his eyes turned calm... Again * what's wrong with this guy and with his mood swing?* I asked myself "just joking heheh... But still you're a jerk!" He explained "OPPA?!! Where are you?" A girl shouted by the door and it was Samantha, she was looking at me then she looked at the guy but then her eyes widened "OPPA!!! You're not in America!! Come in here before other people sees you without any shirt on!" She shouted and pulled him in "Youngjae you can come in too" she invited, I nodded and followed her.

Once we were in, I sat on the couch across the guy from earlier while Samantha took some drinks. I sat there uncomfortably as the guy was staring at me intensely not even blinking his eyes. "Uhm..." I started "yes, Youngjae?" He asked "uhmm... W-What's your name?" And he laughed which made me more uncomfortable "Minwoo is the name" and I nodded, Samantha came in with the drinks and took the seat next to Minwoo, who grabbed her hand. My eyes won't let go from the sight of the two, they look like a great couple. "Youngjae-ah..." Samantha called softly, which effectively grabbed my attention, I looked at her and smiled "Mianhae for leaving you guys" she continued and I was confused "no need to be sorry... It's our fault too" I said and she smiled at me. I stood up and hugged her not minding Minwoo and I let go of her "haay... Dongsaeng you've been saying sorry to your friends since this morning" "Dong-dongsaeng?" I asked and they nodded "bwoh? You thought we're in a relationship??" Minwoo asked and I nodded "hay... I'm just her overprotective oppa ok?" He added and I nodded "so you already met with the others?" I asked "nae" she answered "yes! Everything was running smoothly but that slit eye-guy was so annoying! He's so inconsiderate and selfish" Minwoo protested which confused me "wae? What happened?" I asked, then and there he told me the whole story, well that's the Jong up I knew since she left us. He always gets into trouble, and he's cold-hearted towards the others especially to girls, which I believed that he already closed his hearts and the key for it, is no other than... her, Samantha. I patted Samantha's shoulder, "don't worry, I knew he'll regret everything he said later on, just give him some time, maybe... He was just so shock to see you back after those years without you contacting us" and she nodded. "So... Enough with the drama, and dongsaeng wipe those tears ok? I told you, you're turning into a bumpkin every time you cry" Minwoo said and we all laughed "Yah! Oppa!!" She whined. It was already late and so, I bid goodbyes to them though, I only live next door. The next morning, I was making my way to the bus stop going to SM, but then I saw Minwoo walking by himself and soon he saw me... He walked towards me and greeted me, I stopped from my track and greeted him back waiting for him "I'll walk with you" he said and I just nodded *something's fishy on him... I wonder what he's trying to do* I thought "uhm... You see, you were Samantha's first bf right?" He said and I just nodded "well... Do you still have feelings for her?" He asked which shocked the living out of me, but then I smiled "I do still love her...but" "but~" he sang "but I don't think I should go on with my feelings... After all I hurt her and I think that's enough... I don't think I'll be able to cover the things I did to her, the pain that I gave her was too much for her to forgive me but at the end she still forgave me... I think some one is right for her... Someone that is like... Jong up" I continued "Bwoh? That slit-eye guy? That bastard?" He asked and I just nodded "well you see, he wasn't really that kind of a guy, he just changed because Samantha left us, and he blamed himself for that and he never looked at to any other girls, basically he closed his heart to others and only loved Samantha" I explained and he nodded in understanding "I see... But won't you get hurt? I mean you heart?" He asked "I will of course, but I'll learn how to endure it and move on so there's nothing to worry about" I answered "oh there's the bus! I better hurry bye" I said and ran off "bye!" He waved.

 


HELLO!!!! ANY JONG UP BIASED HERE??? I'M SO SORRY IF I CALLED HIM A "SLIT-EYE GUY" IN THIS CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY I JUST HAVE TO OK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! AND BTW SORRY FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER SO BORING!! 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS GOMAWO!!! XD