Chapter 23

Secret Love

Jong up's POV

I shouted, used bad words and been rude to her when she came back. I must have gone crazy. For the past 5 years, I've been hoping for her to come back and be with us just like the old times, and now that it happened, I completely ruined it. I think I should apologise right? But how? I'm not that type of guy to give flowers or chocolates to ask for a girl's forgiveness why? Well, it feels weird, and I have a very as in very high pride and I don't think Samantha likes those stuff. Ugh!!! This is so annoying! To solve this problem, I asked my one and only girlfriend, not girlfriend but a friend that is a girl get it? I asked Haneul and guess what she advised "go to her house and give her the yellow minion stuff toy" what? The one in the film? What is it called again... Despicable Me? Whatever, all I need is to look for that in the shops after all I know what that yellow minion looks like. I'll up all of my pride to the fullest and be who I really am. I scanned shops after shops to look for that stupid minion! And finally! After spending 3 hours looking around, I saw it on display and the song 'hallelujah' played in my ears! Ahahaha! Anyway, I walked in and took it in my arms but when I saw the price, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped allowing flies to come into my mouth! I can't believe it, this minion costs this much? $50 just for one? Aish! Luckily I just got my allowance from eomma or else all of this walking around will be gone to waste. So I went back to my house and made a 'mini' plan on my head on how to apologise! Aish this is so frustrating!!!

Minwoo's POV

After having a small talk with Youngjae, I started to grow curious on what Samantha feels on him. Does she still love him, coz I think she does and I think she also started growing feelings for Jong up. If she still love Youngjae, Youngjae's decision of giving up his feelings will give another huge impact on her in a very bad way. As an overprotective oppa, I think I should ask her casually. I knocked on her room and she opened it gladly, I sat on the edge of her bed while she sat next to me "Samantha, I have something to ask" I started off and she motioned me to continue "well, as you can see, you met all of your friends again and most importantly you met Youngjae and Jong up again" she made a very confused face but gave me a small smile "well, I'm just curious, do you still... you know, love Youngjae like before?" She stared at the window, deep in her thoughts and looked at me "I don't know, in fact I'm not really sure, coz I haven't got the feeling of adrenaline rushing over my body when I saw him after 5 years and I think the feelings I had for him before was just a mere crush and I mistakenly recognised it as love" she answered while nodding her head "hmm... How about Jong up?" And again she looked up at the window thinking "I think... Hmm... When he was shouting at me, I felt my heart stopped and I felt my whole world to fall of. It's just unbearable, maybe because we were friends right? And we got closer when me and Youngjae broke up coz he was always there beside me, making sure that I won't do any stupid things" I smiled at her and hugged her "dongsaeng, it's still early to judge since you just came back right? Hmm... Let's wait for a couple of weeks? And tell me what you feel towards them and we can work it out" I said "wooh oppa, how can you help me when you didn't even have a girlfriend since you were born?" She teased "but it doesn't mean that I haven't love someone, let's say unrequited love?" I retorted back "unrequited? Oppa! Are you making fun of me now, how can you say unrequited when you haven't even even ask her and puhlease, your looks is such a killer, just walk around the town and look for one, forget about my problems and solve yours first" she fought back and I just laughed at her "hay, dongsaeng I just want to punch you!" I joked and both of us laughed.

1 week later

Samantha and Minwoo were having their lunch when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it" Samantha said, getting up from her seat and opened the door. To her surprise, she didn't moved from where she was standing. "Who's that Samantha?" Minwoo asked from his seat but didn't get an answer from the said girl, he stood up from his seat and made his way to the front door, he tapped Samantha's shoulder and looked outside only to see Jong up holding a yellow minion stuffed toy in his arms with a white rose on his hand "Samantha, I'm so sorry" he said and Samantha snapped back to the reality where she was in "wooh, dongsaeng!" Minwoo whispered teasing her "ah, come in" she gestured and Jong up walked in "I'll just get us something to drink" she said and went to the kitchen. "Yow KIDDO!" Minwoo greeted and Jong up flashed a bitter smile on him "yow" "have a seat kiddo" "I'm not here to start a fight so stop calling me kiddo coz I have a name" "arasso kid- I mean Jong up" Minwoo said and smirked and just in time, Samantha came back with the drinks and placed it in front of us and she took the seat next to me "so kid- I mean Jong up, why did you come here?" Minwoo asked, Jong up looked at Samantha "Samantha, I want to say sorry, I was carried by my emotions that's why I did that. I'm so sorry, I hope you'll forgive me" he said sincerely and a very awkward atmosphere surrounded them. Minwoo gave Jong up a very uncomfortable look to get his attention, and when Jong up finally looked at Minwoo. Minwoo started pointing at the stuffed toy beside Jong up and Jong up remembered about the toy "uhmm... Samantha, I brought these for you" he said placing the minion and the rose in front of her. *she really love the minions* Minwoo thought, she grabbed the stuffed toy and rose and hugged it "thank you Jong up! How did you know that I love minions?" He scratched the back of his neck while Minwoo eyed him like an eagle "let's just say that a bird told me?" And she nodded "friends?" She asked handing his hands to him and he took it and shook it "friends" "wooh!!! Let's partaaaay!" Minwoo said "call!" She said "when are you guys free?" Minwoo asked "during the weekends" Jong up answered and the two nodded "so the party is on saturday then" Samantha said and they all nodded "inform them for us" Minwoo said and Jong up nodded!

 


Annyeong guys so I decided to update today and maybe after reading this update all the Jong up biased here are jumping ahhaha and again please please leave a comment :)

PIONG