Chapter 18

Secret Love

It was early in the morning when you and your friends decided to join the other students to have your breakfast in the canteen provided. When you got into the canteen you could feel people staring at you strangely and murmurs could also be heard but you shrugged it off. However, when you reached your table the murmurs gone crazy "What's happening?" Himchan asked "mollayo" you answered "Samantha-shi" you looked up at the girl while smiling "is it true that you broke up with Youngjae oppa weeks ago?" She asked and your eyes widened in shock. "Where did you get that information?" Haneul asked "It was on the screen earlier but the principal removed it before you guys arrived" she added "is that all?" Jong up asked but she shook her head "aniyo, it was also stated that Samantha-shi didn't love Youngjae oppa and she was just using him to be friends with you guysbecause you are all kingkas" she explained. Your tears kept on flowing with the said statement but you got up from your seat which caught everyone's attention "the news that you have heard is partially true, me and Youngjae broke up due to personal problems but I do love him and I didn't and will never use him just to be friends with B.A.P" and you left the area followed by the rest of the gang but when you got out of the place you bumped onto the most horrible people that you've ever known "Sorry" you whispered and ran off. "Samantha" Haneul shouted and ran off after her. 

"It's all your fault!" Jong up said and grabbed Youngjae's collar "what are you talking about?" he asked confused "Jong up HAJIMA!" Yongguk ordered whie taking Jong up away from Youngjae. "We need to talk" Himchan said to Youngjae "Daehyun follow the girls and Zelo go to Yongguk" Himchan ordered and the two said guys didn't said anything but followed his orders "Sohee left us for awhile" Himchan said and Sohee was about to protest but left.

*Who would do this to me?* you asked yourself while ranning whithout caring where your feets gonna bring you "SAMANTHA WAIT UP!" Haneul shouted from behind but you kept on running until you got tripped by a stone which causes you to fall flat and there was a gash on you left leg on the process but you didn't care and continued on crying "Samantha" Haneul gasped when she found you lying on the ground with blood dripping on your left leg while crying "HANEUL? SAMANTHA? EDISEOYEO??" Daehyun shouted " HERE!! PPALI!!" Haneul shouted back and just after that Daehyun ran to where you were as fast as he could and when he saw your condition he lifted you up without saying anything and he ran as fast like a lighting to the nearest clinic while carrying you bridal style and Haneul followed from behind. 

Himchan walked down the woods with Youngjae following from behind. He stopped from his tracks, turned around at him and punched him right on his right cheek "What the-" Youngjae said but was cut off when Himchan said "that's for hurting Samantha" and Youngjae wiped off the blood on the corner of his lip "didn't you know that she's hurting so much but she's acting as tough as she could for you to hate her and so that she could move on easily" he added "I know you're having a hard time to fix all of this mess but you could have avoided Sohee for awhile to make things not too complicated and to fix this easily but what did you do? You're still clinging on her and you're letting her aswell right in front of Samantha" "I know I'm at fault here but what can I do? I love her and it's not right for me to ignore her" Youngjae reasoned "You're a fool, didn't you know that Samantha is having a hard time now because all of the students think that she was just using you to be friends with us and she didn't love you but you know what she did?" Himchan asked and Youngjae just stared at him "she didn't say the truth she just said that you two broke up because of personal problems and nothing more to protect your and Sohee's image" 

 


That's all folks heheh sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed reading this chappie :) 

Please subscribe and leave comments :)