Chapter 19 part 2

Secret Love

The gang were with you in your vacation house for the whole day since the incident this morning. Since you can't move your left leg due to too much pain it gives you, Yongguk, being the caring leader he is, gave you a piggy back ride every time you need to shift from one place to another. You were so sorry to Yongguk for having to be your 'personal car' inside your vacation house.The last day of your trip in Jeju reaching its end. Since you can't move, you felt sorry for your friends since they can't enjoy themselves because of you. "Haneul-ah" you called and she looked at you worried "do you need anything?" She asked and you nodded "can you buy me crutches? Please" you begged and she shook her head "no, you're staying here, it's for your safety" "Please~" you begged "I feel selfish now because you can't enjoy yourselves here in jeju because of me, and I want to go out too and have fun with you guys before we go back to seoul" you added and she nodded in defeat "arasso, arasso I'll buy it now" "ASA!" You cheered and she just laughed and left.After a few minutes, Haneul came back with crutches on her both hands trying to use it as if she's disabled and you found it cute. "Oh, here" she said limping towards you. You tried to get up, putting all your force on your right foot to support yourself  while adjusting yourself to make yourself comfortable with your new crutches. You started walking down the stairs with Haneul following you from behind. You went to where the guys were and said "come on, let's all have fun outside" they looked at surprised "where did you get that?" Himchan asked while pointing at the crutches "well, I bought it since she wants to go out with us" Haneul answered and Yongguk nodded "come on guys" he motioned "uhm... Guys can we go to halabeoji first? I have something to tell him" you asked and they nodded.

You made your way to where your halabeoji was, obviously he's looking after the students in the cabin so there's a lot of students witnessing you walking with the crutches, and two of those students were obviously Youngjae and Sohee. Pity, guilt, regret and sorrow were engulfing him at that very moment. He wished that everything will be back to where he first saw you to fix everything and didn't confessed his feelings to you as he now know that the feeling he had with you wasn't really love for who you are but love for someone that he sees on you which is Sohee. He's a big JERK! A real JERK!

Samantha's POV

I went to halabeoji, and many students saw me with these crutches but I shrugged it off. "Halabeoji" he looked at you down to the crutches and down to the bandage on you left leg and back at your face "yes? Have you decided already?" He asked and you nodded "I don't want to accept your offer halabeoji coz it looks like I'm running away from them and I want to solve these things sooner or later nae?" He sighed and just nodded "arasso, I won't force you but promise me that you will never get hurt again arasso?" You beamed and hugged your halabeoji after that you left and made your way to your friends with a bright smile on your face but soon to disappear when you saw Jong up grabbing Youngjae by the collar with Sohee and the other from the gang trying to separate the two. You walked towards them as fast as you could. "Hajima!" You shouted but the two didn't stop which causes you to grew annoyed, you threw one of your crutches at them hitting both Youngjae and Jong up, they stopped and looked at where the crutch came from and their eyes widened to see you "YAH! Aren't you guys gonna listen?" You shouted in annoyance and they let go of each other, distancing themselves with a good 1 yard away from each other. Zelo ran up to you holding the crutch that you threw earlier "noona" zelo said while handing the crutch back to you and you took it smiling at him but anger was still visible on your face. "What do you want?" You asked coldly towards Youngjae "I want to say sorry to you guys, sorry for hiding a big secret and for being a big jerk to you Samantha" you maintained your poker face on but tears were threatening to fall "finally, you realised what you did but it doesn't mean I'm forgiving you, you hurt me, you were the first person I fell in love with, and you're also the first person who broke my heart into pieces" you said which made Youngjae to look on the ground without daring to look right into anyone's eyes. "YOU BIATCH!" Sohee shouted and walked towards to you furiously and slapped you right on your cheeks, due to the impact of her hands your cheeks turned red. "Can't you see that we're asking for your forgiveness here? You !!" She shouted right in front of you but you stayed cool "you're calling me a ? How ironic. You're the Sohee" you shouted back at her "you know that Youngjae was already taken but what did you do? You lured him" you added "he didn't love you at the first place you babo" she answered back "YAH! Hajima" Himchan shouted when he realised that a lot of students were watching their 'performance'. "No, let them, so that the whole school will know Sohee's real colour" Haneul said at Himchan "Yah! Haneul, can you hear yourself? We can clear all of this by ourselves without letting other know" Himchan whispered at her which made Haneul pout "OK! CUT! Thanks for watching guys hahah... We're just trying to make a little show to make this evening uhm... Special" Yongguk convinced while waving his arms up at the air with a smile on his face which was so effective to the students as they applaud "WOAH! I thought that was a real fight" they commented and soon left "Samantha, can we bring them at your vacation house now so we can clear all of this? Please?" Daehyun asked, you didn't looked at his face "Jebal? Nae?" He begged and so you nodded "kaja, hyung let's bring them to Samantha's vacation house" Daehyun said to Yongguk who also nodded. Cold and eerie atmosphere was surrounding the whole group as they made their way to Samantha's vacation house.


Hey guys, so it has been a long time since my lasy update... so to make it up to you my dear fanfic readers, I made a long update today hehhehe :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

B.A.P'S NEW MV WILL BE OUT ON FRIDAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHA I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!! 

HMMM....... PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW NAE??? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT MY FANFIC KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! 

(MY YOUNGJAE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!!!!! WELL EVERYONE DOES HEHEHE.... XD)

(TOURIST ATTRACTION!)

(ONE YOUNGJAE AND CHEEJI BURGER PLEASE!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? XD)