Chapter 15

Secret Love

Youngjae and Sohee sighed together when they found out that you and the others are not in the school. "Where did they go?" Sohee asked "Molla-yo" Youngjae said simply. "Where could have they gone" Sohee said "Oh Youngjae oppa!!" a girl shouted and Youngjae looked up "Where are you here? aren't you supposed to be with B.A.P, Samantha sunbae and Haneul sunbae" the girl said and Youngjae looked confused "What do you mean? Do you know where they are?" Youngjae asked and the girl smiled "Ne, they are on their way to Jeju now" she said "But, we're supposed to go tomorrow right?" Sohee said "Ne, but didn't you guys know that Samantha sunbae used her parent's private jet to go there and the principal already approved... How come you didn't guys know?" the girl said "Thanks" Youngjae said to the girl and dragged Sohee with him to an isolated place where they can talk together privately. "This isn't happening, they left us without telling anything this is just absurd" Sohee said and Youngjae nodded. 

"Samantha noona, thanks for letting us to come with you in this luxurious private jet of yours" Zelo said in amaze "It's nothing Zelo-ah, the most important thing is that we'll enjoy this trip" Samantha answered "Yongguk hyung, is it really alright that we didn't inform Youngjae hyung?" Zelo asked and Yongguk nodded "He deserves this... In fact, this is nothing compared to what he had done to Samantha and we all know that this it's a BIG NO in our group right" Yongguk  said and Zelo nodded. "Samantha-shi, would you all like to eat now?" her assistant asked "What do we have?" she asked "hmm.. we have grilled salmon with salad and cake and we also have deep fried chicken, rice and ice cream" her assistant said "hmm... we'll eat chicken and ice cream please, no rice" she said and her assistant nodded.  After few minutes, their food arrived and they all start eating. "Samantha-shi and her friends, we'll be arriving in Jeju Island in about 1 hour so please make sure that all your stuff are with you" the pilot said from the speaker "Samantha, where are your eomma and appa? how come they're not living with you?" Haneul asked "they always have business trip and if they're in Seoul, they will just meet me to spend a day then they will go back again" she explained "hmm.. they're pretty busy huh? but atleast we're here" Haneul said and she nodded while smiling. 

"Samantha -shi, your eomma wants to give you this" her assistant said while handing her a white envelope "Kamsahamnida" she said "let's go this way miss" her driver said and he lead the group to a black luxurious limo. "*whistle* Woah... this is DAEBAK!!" himchan said "let's go in now" Samantha said and they all went in to the limo. After a few minutes of driving, they arrived in front of a big house

"Woah... just woah" Himchan said again while his mouth was wide open "Himchan, if you don't have anything to say just keep your mouth shut" Yongguk said "Come on in" You said "Jong up, Zelo and Daehyun please take the room on the left upstair "Himchan and Yongguk you can take the room on the right, me and Haneul will take the room next to Yongguk's" you said and you all made your way to your respective rooms. After a few minutes, you all took a seat in your living room "So? where are we going?" Daehyun asked "I don't know hmm... tomorrow they will arrive in Jeju so... we don't know anyone in here so we can go out and have some fun maybe?" Haneul said "Sure, but let's eat first" Daehyun said "Arasso, KAJA" you said and you all made your way to the nearest seafood restaurant "Let's eat this" Daehyun said while pointing at the picture on the menu, you looked at where he is pointing and you gasped in shock "WHAT! are you serious? you want to eat the whole thing??" you asked and he nodded "besides this is cheap than ordering one by one" he reasoned and you just nodded in defeat. After a good 30 minutes, the food finally arrived, crabs, grilled fish, and other kind of seafood were on your table and you can see Daehyun his lips while holding his fork and knives. Once they finish preparing the table Daehyun didn't waste any more seconds and digged in to the food "WAHH!! MAIA!!" he exclaimed while all of you looked at him in disbelief. "What?" he asked and all of you ignored him and ate your food.

The day ended with all of you spending the day in the town.