Chapter 16

Secret Love

*I hope that before this trip ends I will be able to tell Samantha about me and Sohee* Youngjae said to himself "Youngjae oppa! please sit with us" a girl asked but he just smiled at her and declined her offer "Sohee, let's sit here" Youngjae said and she nodded without any hesitation *sigh* "Youngjae, we need to settle things up before the whole school finds out about what had happened arrasso" Sohee whisphered "I know" he replied and with that the bus was fully packed and zoomed off going to the airport.

"NOONA GOOD MORNING!" Zelo greeted and she greeted her back "Noona, I'll help you make the breakfast" he offered "Thanks Zelo but no, because Himchan will help me today and maybe you can help me to make the dinner later" she said but Zelo pouted "Wae? but arasso.. yaksu? (promise)" Zelo whined and held his pinky to her "Yaksu" Samantha replied and held her pinky and made a pinky promise with the said boy. "Yongguk" Haneul said and he looked at her with a smile "you know that our classmates will arrive here in Jeju in 2 hours time right?" she asked and Yongguk's smile faded and nodded "What should we do?" she asked "What do you mean Hanuel-ah?" Samantha asked and Haneul flinched while scratching her head "Obviously, we just need to do what we should do, we're not escaping from that dude and we'll have fun arasso" Samantha said and Haneul nodded "There you go" Yongguk said and Haneul pouted.

"Please make sure that all of your belongings are with you and please put the seat belt on as we are about to land thank you" the girl from the speaker said and everyone obeyed what she just said "WE ARE HERE!!!" "JEJU!!" your classmates screamed in excitement "Youngjae we're here, are you ready?" Sohee asked and Youngjae nodded "Don't worry, I know Samantha will listen to our explanation" Sohee reassured. The plane landed and you were all in your way out and breathe in the fresh smell of Jeju and you all quickly made your way into your respective buses. 

"Samantha, should we all go out and have fun?" Himchan asked "sure! kaja" she said "Daehyun, don't eat a lot today arasso" Haneul warned and Daehyun pouted and they all laughed "Arasso, but I can't promise you that" he said "KAJA!" they all said. While walking down the road, you all noticed many buses full of young people "They're here" Jong up said "Forget about them , come on" you said and you glanced at the bus and saw Youngjae looking at her with wide eyed and Sohee's head popped out next to Youngjae's which made her blood to boil of anger.

"Isn't that Samantha with the others?" Sohee asked "Yes" Youngjae said simply. "OPPA!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" a girl shouted while pointing at Samantha and he just smiled at her. 


Sorry guys! short update hehe... I don't know what to write so PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!