Chapter 20

Secret Love

They arrived at Samantha's vacation house and no one even dared to take a sit or talk. Yonnguk coughed to break the silence, which also caught Samantha's attention "oh yeah right, come in and take a sit GUYS!" Samantha said emphasising the word 'guys' to them. B.A.P, Haneul and Samantha took a sit while Youngjae and Sohee didn't move from where they were standing "sit, there's plenty of spaces here and so we can finish this thing early nae?" Samantha said innocently yet sarcastically. "Don't be shy, it's not like we haven't been friends before" she added and so the two took a sit next to each other but far from the others. "Ok, so Sohee and Youngjae what do you want to say to Samantha?" Yongguk asked calmly "so we came here to apologise and ask for your forgiveness Samantha" Youngjae said "Samantha?" Yongguk asked "Aish! I already told you guys that I can't forgive you that easily... But if that's what you want, I'll forgive you but don't expect me to act alright seeing you two together happily as you, Youngjae broke my heart" she explained "I'm so sorry" Youngjae said sincerely "this thing would be easy to solve if Youngjae told me the truth and if he didn't cheat on me" Samantha said and tears started flowing, she took her crutches and made her way back to her room without saying anything to them. Jong up stood up from his seat and followed Samantha. "I think we should leave now" Sohee said to Youngjae while holding his hands "Yah! Sohee, she did forgave you two but don't you dare show your faces in front of her arasso? Coz if you did, you two are dead" Haneul said glaring at her. Then the two left. "At least, this problem is partially cleared now, the only thing we need to do is to find the culprit" Himchan said "it's obvious, she's the culprit" Daehyun said in a matter of fact tone "I do agree with you, but we don't have any evidence to prove it"he answered back. 

Jong up's POV

I can't control myself when I saw Youngjae's face, the only thing that is in my head was to punch him. Why? Because I gave up my feelings for them two to be happy but honestly it was difficult for me so I tried keeping it into myself afterall, she's my hyung's girl and maybe she's not the one for me. I was still in the process of hiding my feelings when I found out that Youngjae and Samantha broke up. I was angry to myself for not being there with her. Anyways, I followed Samantha when she left us in the living room. I was hurting inside, seeing her cry like that. I knocked on Samantha's room and I went in since she's not answering and only sobs can be heard from inside. I went in to see her sitting on the floor, I rushed towards her and hugged her warmly to comfort her. "Just let it out, don't worry Samantha, kwenchana, kwenchana" soon she slowly fell asleep, I placed my left hand on her back and my other hand behind her legs and slowly placed her on her bed and I left.

End of Jong up's POV

Their trip to Jeju was already finish and now they are back to their school. Samantha decided to let Haneul stay with her since she volunteered to look after her due to her bad leg and to be her personal guard 24/7 since Youngjae is just living next to her. Just like what Haneul said to Youngjae and Sohee, the two didn't show their faces to them for the mean time which was also good since this will help Samantha to forget about him. Jong up was always there beside her for some reason, this gave Haneul the hint of 'love in the air' which grew her to be over protected to her friend. Days, turned weeks and months since the last time they saw the two which made them think if they're still here at school, but who cares? Well maybe B.A.P was worried to Youngjae only not to Sohee as they've been friends since they were young. And at this time, Samantha's leg was fully healed. Haneul was walking by herself in the town and decided to go into her favourite cafe to buy a cake to share with Samantha and maybe with the B.A.P guys. She was on the line when she saw a familiar girl with another guy and they looked all lovey dovey....


HEY GUYS!!!! I'M SORRY BUT I'LL BE USING CAPITAL LETTERS IN WRITING MY AUTHOUR'S NOTE FOR TODAY!!!! PLEASE READ IT PLEASE.... I WANT YOU GUYS TO HEAR ME OUT!! FIRSTLY, I WAS PLANNING TO UPDATE THIS YESTERDAY BUT I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO USE THE COMPUTER HEHEHE... AND SECONDLY, I THINK IT WAS ALRIGHT AFTERALL FOR UPDATING THIS FANFIC TODAY WHY??? BECAUSE B.A.P'S MV "COFFEE SHOP" WAS OUT TODAY!!! AND I'LL BE ABLE TO SHARE MY FEELS!!! I CAN'T HANDLE MY FEELS AFTER WATCHING THE MV... AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SPAZZ OVER THEM LIKE THIS!!! WELL I CRIED ON ONESHOT MV BECAUSE YOUNGJAE GOT SHOT SHOT AND HE'S MY BIAS BUT AT THE END HE'S THE BAD GUY AND I WAS LIKE WTH??? BUT WAIT THIS SONG (COFFEE SHOP) IS NOT EVEN A SAD SONG.. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I THINK BUT I'M FREAKING CRYING WHEN THE VIDEO STARTED AND I'M HAVING MINI HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW YOUNGJAE WALKING COOLLY AND HE'S BODY WAS OMG!!!! I KNOW I SOUNDED ERT BUT WHO CARES?!! I WANT TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS TO YOU GUYS AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE!!! AND YOHOOO!!! LET'S PARTY FOR HIMCHAN HAVING A LONGER PARTS NOW!!! AND MY FACE WAS LIKE THIS OoO FOR THE ENTIRE VIDEO!!!! MY FEELS!!! I WISH I WAS THE HAT AND THE BOOK OF YOUNGJAE COZ HE KEEPS ON COVERING HIS FACE WITH THOSE THINGS ON THE MV!!!! HOW COOL WAS THAT?!!!!! 

 

( I WAS LIKE THIS FOR THE ENTIRE VIDEO ESPECIALLY SEEING HIMCHAN AND YOUNGJAE)

(I WAS CRYING TOO INFRONT OF MY MUM WHILE WATCHING THE VIDEO)

(I CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT PICTURE THOUGH BUT THIS PICTURE KILLED ME!)

(I JUST WANT TO SIT NEXT TO HIM!!)

 

I'M FEELING BAD FOR MAKING YOUNGJAE BAD IN MY FANFIC!! BUT HET IT'S JUST A FANFIC AND I LOVE HIM FOR BEING BADASS SOMETIMES HEHEHE.... MY MIND IS EXPLODING AND I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT TP THE REPLAY BUTTON!!! 

SO TELL ME GUYS WHAT WAS UR REACTION AFTER OR WHILE WATCHING THE MV??? 

I JUST NOTICED THIS IS THE LONGEST AUTHOUR'S NOT THAT I HAVE EVER WROTE IN MY LIFE!!! HEHEHE 

AND WAIT THIS IS THE PERFECT CHANCE FOR DAEHYUN'S CHEESE CAKE TO APPEAR ON THE MV BUT WHY THERE'S NO CHEESE CAKE?? I THOUGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HIM EATING HIS CHEESE CAKE AT THE END OF THE MV!!! WHAT A WASTE BUT ANYWAY I LOVE THE MV LIKE TO THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX HAHAHHA!!! SORRY FOR SPAZZING THAT MUCH I JUST CAN'T SHOW IT HERE IN OUR HOUSE COZ MY MUM WILL BE LIKE "IT'S JUST AN MV!!!" SO I REALLY CAN'T SCREAM MY HEART OUT EHHEHE BUT ANYWAY I WAS ABLE TO SHOW IT HERE!!! MY FEELS MAN MY FEELS!!!