Chapter 22

Secret Love

I landed safely in America, I was picked up by eomma, and greeted me with a smile that I missed so much while I flashed her a small smile, but pain was visible. Since I left Haneul and the others, I was a million times more devastated but somehow, seeing my parents fills up the emptiness of having wonderful friends. I already stayed here in America with my parents for almost 3 months now however,I didn't show any interest to meet new people to be my friends and to explore the outside world. I was home schooled too since my parents thought that I might find it difficult to adjust due to the big difference between Korean culture and American culture. Language isn't a problem for me though so I am confident to communicate with people. On the other hand, my parents felt sad in behalf of me since there were times that they'll see me staring at no particular thing, and then the next thing they'll witness was me tearing up. What's more worse was that, I'm trying to put on a very bright yet forced smile to show them that I'm 100% fine but it seems not working to them. They took an action about this, and they believed that having a friend is enough for me to keep my company and be happy at least. So they invited one of their closest friend who's also korean. We had a dinner together with them and they introduced their one and only son, Minwoo. I admit he's handsome, and looks very angelic but I only think of him as my oppa and no more than closed friend. He also admitted that he only sees me as his dongsaeng which was a very good thing. Since we first met, we built up our oppa/ dongsaeng relationship and just like what my parents wanted, Minwoo accompanied me every time we're free and somehow, I became more cheerful. 

5 years later...

Everything was so quick, I'm still here in America with my parents. I have friends too but Minwoo was still my very close friend here. We hang out almost everyday and sometimes, we'll have a sleep over 'party' just for us two. I wasn't into any relationship since Minwoo oppa was so protective over me and I liked it since no one will bother me and I'm still not yet ready. One night, I came home from Minwoo oppa's house and was greeted by eomma, asking me to go back to Seoul since halabeoji missed me so much and wanted to see me. Since I love my halabeoji so much, I think it wouldn't hurt me to go back right? But I'm scared... There's a lot of what ifs in my mind right now. I called Minwoo oppa to ask for his advice since he knew the reason why I left Seoul and the only thing he told me was "go back to Seoul to see your halabeoji, you might be scared that they'll see you but the only thing you can do is to face the truth and maybe clear things up... And stop running away from them since they were your friends who cared for you a lot" after hearing his advice, I made up my decision which is to go back but I asked him one more thing "oppa, can you come with me please! You're on your vacation anyways" I pleaded, "arasso, I missed Korea too" he said and I cheered! But where are going to stay? Hmmm.... I still have the spare key but she might be staying there oh well let's just see hehe... Hotel is always there as an option.

After a few days, me and Minwoo oppa arrived Seoul. We checked in first to the nearest hotel just to leave our bags ahahah... Once we arrived the hotel, I called halabeoji and he picked it up "Halabeoji!!!! I'm in Seoul now... nae... where do we meet up??... school?... arasso" and I hunged up the phone. Halabeoji wanted me to meet him at his school luckily, my batch already graduated unless... they stayed there for college. "Minwoo oppa, let's go meet halabeoji" and he nodded. The school wasn't that far so after a few minutes we arrived in front of the school and we made our way to his office. While we were walking me and Minwoo oppa could feel stared from the students since it's there break time, others were whisphering too... We passed by my old classroom and because of that it just reminded me of my past. Minwoo oppa held my hand and squeezed it to comfort me and finally we reached halabeoji's office. 

Halabeoji greeted me with his warm hug and we let go when he noticed that I was with someone. "uhm... Samantha-ah who is this good looking guy?" he asked and I smiled "He's Minwoo oppa, my chinggu from America" and he nodded "Annyeonghaseyo, Minwoo imnida" Minwoo introduced himself and bowed "hm... I like him more that those lads from the past" halabeoji said "Yah! halabeoji, we're just chinggus and lads? Youngjae and Jong up?" you said and he nodded "Wae do you have to brought them up??? You know why I left right?" I said and again Halabeoji nodded "well, since you left there's no more kingka... I mean B.A.P was still kingka but they never smiled especially Haneul, Sohee didn't show up too since we came from Jeju" He said and again my overprotective oppa patted my shoulder "Do you know where they are studying now?" you asked "hmm... yup some of them stayed here for college the others they went to SM University" he informed and you nodded "can we go there later after we talk" you asked your halabeoji and he nodded same goes with Minwoo. "Kamsahamnida" you answered "where are you two staying?" he asked "hotel" you answered "eh? just go back to your house coz Haneul gave me the spare key saying that she can't live by herself to your house" he said while trying to look for the key "here" he said and handed you the key "arasso, Kamsahamnida" after that we left and went to the other side of the building where college students are. 

Me and Minwoo oppa, walked hand in hand along this hallway, some college students doesn't have there class yet so they were just walking around. Unfortunately, I bumped into a guy that I never wanted to see, he's tall as usual "Mianhae" the guy said and bowed, I bet he didn't see my face, "Kwenchana" I said and I knew the guy froze, I looked up to see him looking down at me "S-Samantha noona?" he said and I nodded, my eyes were stinging and soon tears fell. Just like what happens in any drama, Zelo hugged me while saying "Noona, why did you left us?" and the only thing I could reply for now was "Mianhae", we let go of each other and he had his wide smile on his face and it soon fell when he saw Minwoo oppa "uhmm... Noona is he your namja chinggu?" he asked and I shook my head "We're just chinggu" Minwoo oppa said and I nodded "You might be Zelo right??" he asked again and Zelo nodded "ottokae ara?" he asked "ah... Samantha, showed me your pictures together with the others and she's telling me things about you guys while crying" Minwoo said and I glared at him which made Zelo to laugh "Noona, Minwoo hyung do you guys want to meet the others?" he offered and I didn't say a thing "Zelo, they're not angry to her right?" Minwoo oppa asked which confused Zelo "No why? they're not we were just sad that she left us" he assured "you heard that dongsaeng??? Kaja" Minwoo said and pulled me while I followed. 


HEYA!!! I UPDATED AGAIN!!! SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER???? PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS NAE!!! ????? JEBAL!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? AND BY THE WAY I THINK THIS FANFIC IS ALMOST REACHING IT'S ENDING