Chapter 11

Secret Love

 

Please PLAY THIS SONG while reading this chappie!! 

 


Youngjae's POV 

You might thinks that I'm super ultra mega JERK! Well I admit that I became a big total jerk and I will accept all the criticises that you will throw at me. It's just that you don't know anything and no one knows even my hyungs doesn't know about it and I don't have any plean to tell it to anyone but I hurt someone, someone who I fell in love within 60 seconds and seeing her crying like that hurts me as well. But I can't help it, that I love Sohee... Ok this just made me look like a player. But the truth is...

 

Flashback!

It was summer vacation and the whole B.A.P went out of the country with their family. I was walking around Seoul without any planned destination, and my feet just dragged me into a place when it is calm and gives you a very warm and comfortable atmosphere and this place is a ...cornfield.. I just sat there admiring every single detail of the place when suddenly a girl came up to me and she has this goddess like face and aura surrounding her and her name is Sohee. We talked to each other and meet each other every single day and everytime we meet each other our feelings for each other are developing too. I can't help it and I courted her and she happily accepted me. However, she has to go back to America. But we still kept in touch and had a long distance relationship. Well that relationship didn't last long as we can't keep up with wach other's activities due to a huge time gap and we can't even meet each other but we do love each other. So we promised that if ever we meet in the near future, we will continue our relationship.

End of flashback

 

But Samantha came into the picture and everything has change my promise with Sohee was broken but I didn't care anymore as Samantha is the girl I love and she's here and who knows maybe Sohee will not comeback. But then everything just turned completely insane. Sohee transferred into our school. At first I tried to act like I don't know her but I can't stop my heart from beating fast. Aand yeah, I didn't hesitate to kiss her back in the library when she kissed me for the first time... thinking that no one will see iy and then again during the school festival, I felt my phone vibrating so I asked Samantha to stay by the bench while I buy her ice cream but the truth is... I went to Sohee to finish everything between us but it didn't turn out like what I imagined... my heart beats faster than the usual and there we kissed again like there's no tomorrow and we lost track of time and everything turned complicated for me when Samantha saw us... Has she already informed B.A.P about this??? 

 


Here's an update guys!! hope you all like it...

Have you guys seen B.A.P's ONESHOT??? if you have well aren't they cool and amazing and I think they are really good at acting heheh ^^ and they filmed it in the PHILIPPINES!! :)

JUST LIKE THE USUAL! please leave a comment and please subscrbe thank you :) 

PIONG~