Chapter 21

Secret Love

After 2 days since the incident, I received my ticket through email and my flight will be tomorrow afternoon. I packed some of my clothes and after a few minutes, I'm done packing my stuff and so I took a paper and a pen and wrote:

Haneul-ah, by the time you read this I will be no longer here. I'm so sorry for not telling you about this. I just think that, leaving you guys is for the best. Please make Youngjae and Jong up be in good terms. I won't be telling you where I am, just go with your lives and forget that I existed in your lives. Don't worry, you can stay there. Gomawo

My heart was in so much pain while writing every the letter but I need to be strong and make things go back to normal... for them but for me I think it will be difficult. It's already late, so I might as well leave. I peeked my head out of my room to see if Haneul is still awake and fortunately, she's already asleep. I called for a cab and after 15 minutes, the cab arrived in front of my house and I quickly left the place. I guess, I'll be staying in a hotel tonight.

The next day, I woke up hearing my phone ringing continuously. I looked at the caller ID and it was Haneul "Mianhae" I said to myself and ignored the call, I checked my phone only to see 58 messages from them including Youngjae but then again, I ignored it and removed the battery of my phone. There making my life difficult but I have to leave them, it's for their own good. I prepared myself, ate some hotel food and waited for the time to leave. I called for a cab again to drive me to the airport where my flight is, as soon as it arrives, I quickly jump in and made my way to the airport. When we arrive the airport, I quickly made my way to check in my luggage and took a seat near the departure area. I was tearing up, my head starting to hurt maybe because of my too much crying these days. The announcer already announce that flight going to America has to go on board and will be leaving shortly. I stood up from where I was sitting and quickly glanced around the airport and sighed. I went into the line and showed my ticket and went on board. Everything was going smoothly, as no one dared to look for me here in the airport but I know deep down in my heart, all of us are breaking into millions of pieces which will take a very long time to fix. The plane starting to move slowly and soon the airplane was flying up here. When I was young, riding an airplane was a very good and enjoyable moment for me as I will be able to see the clouds but this time, it was the complete opposite.

Haneul's POV

I woke up this morning and made my daily routine before I left my room. I went downstairs to cook our breakfast and after that, I brought a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice to Samantha's room. I knocked three times and said "Samantha, the food is already here" but I didn't received any response from her just like the usual but this was completely different. Why? though she don't talk to me after that incident, I can hear her sobbing or her footsteps or any kind of movements inside her room but not this time. I turned the door knob and to my surprise it was unlocked. I peeked in and the next thing I knew, the room was empty, I checked her stuff and indeed some of her clothes aren't here.  Before I left her room a paper stuck on her mirrow caught my attention and I read the content. I was tearing up and I ran out the house and knocked madly at Youngjae's door while trying to dial Yongguk's number. Youngjae came running out of his house when he saw me knocking madly, he looked at me in shock as tears streaming down to my cheeks "What happened?" he asked worriedly "S-Samantha-" I said but was cut off when Yongguk picked up the call "Yo-" I cut him off and said "S-Samantha is missing" I said to both of them. When Youngjae heard about it, he ran into Samantha's house and soon the others arrive, panic was seen on their face. I keep dialling Samantha's number while the others kept on sending her messages over and over again but then after a few times of my attempt calling her, the line said "It is not possible to contact this person" this gave me an idea that maybe she turned off the phone or removed the battery. I told the other guys about it and we went to the airport to look for her, but when we arrived there the announcer said that flight going to America has already left. 

 


Short update? guys hehehhe Please leave comments and subscribe nae? ehhehe sorry for making this chapter so dramatic MIANHAE!!!