17

Flight [HIATUS]

unbeta

-=====-

    17

-=====-

-

“It had been 6 months. Where’s the contract about Heechul and your father's agreement that you had been promised to me?” Siwon growled lowly while gripping Jimi’s arm tightly after dragged that girl away from other person inside the room whom gathering at Choi’s mansion for monthly tea party.

“I know, but I still need time. Please.” She pleaded although in the back of her mind she was cursing. For this six month, she always acted sweet to him and she thought that was enough to make him although for a bit could forget about Heechul but she’s completely wrong.

“Or you actually know something but you pretending that you didn’t know anything?” Siwon asked, his eyes piercing into Jimi’s brown orbs.

She gasped, afraid if Siwon had known the truth that she actually had gotten that contract paper since last month but she never told Siwon about that. Beside, the contract paper was no longer with her, someone else had stolen the paper from her yesterday, judging from Siwon’s question, it seem the person who stole that contract wasn’t Hyuna, because if that was her, maybe she had gave that contract to Siwon since yesterday. “What are you talking about, oppa. I don’t understand.” Her voice quivering when she’s lying. Siwon was about to ask more if not because of his mother voice calling his name.

“2 weeks or I’ll destroy you and your family.” He turned around and left her alone.

Actually, Jimi was half-right when she suspecting Hyuna as the person who stole the contract. Hyuna accidentally found that paper inside Jimi’s room when she cleaned her room yesterday; she knew Jimi would never give that paper to Siwon so she took it from her. She planned to give that contract to Siwon yesterday, but he didn’t come to his apartment yesterday he instead slept at his parents mansion and Hyuna planned to give that to Siwon today.

The young maid stepped out from her room in the mansion's second story while clutching the contract carefully. She look around for a while and after make sure no one was around she stepped down the hallway, leading to the stair.

“What is that, Hyuna?”

She gasped in surprise, reflex turned around while hide the contract behind her back, “No-Nothing Miss.” She looked at girl who standing near the stair with fear in her eyes.

“Give that to me.” She ordered.

“No, Miss.”

But Jimi won’t back down, she tried to snatch the thing behind Hyuna’s back and eventually she succeed. “You betrayer!” Jimi yelled after she read the paper content which indeed the contract she was looking for. She slapped her maid until she fell down, “I won’t let thing like this, I’ll tell my father.”

She just took one-step down the stair when Siwon stopping her midway, “Oppa.”

“I heard everything. Give that to me.”

Jimi shook her head furiously, she turned around and climbed up the stair with Siwon following behind her.

“Jimi!” He grabbed the girl’s arm to stop her.

“Let me go!” She yelled and accidentally pushed Siwon. He lost his balance and fell down, rolling down the high stair until hit the ground floor of mansion, already lost his consciousness with blood seeped out from wound on his head and leg twisted weirdly. Few seconds later a scream was heard. Mrs. Choi rushed to unconscious Siwon with Siwon’s older brother following behind. She was crying hard while hugged Siwon’s body. Other people flocked around Siwon too and they look up to the top of stair where Jimi standing freezes with shocked expression. Hyuna use that chance to grab the paper from Jimi’s hand and running down the stair. Jimi’s eyes fixed not to Siwon but to her father whom also present there. He had anger inside his eyes that make Jimi want to end her life there and then.

-=====-

Crash.

Heechul jumped in surprise when the sound of something broke echoing from his bedroom. He rushed entering the bedroom and found the picture frame which previously hanging on the wall, now was lying on the floor. The glass broken into tiny pieces. He rushed to pick up the photo while wondering, how can the picture frame fell down when the nail still stabbed firmly at the wall. He looked at the picture of him and Siwon and his heart suddenly beating heard when he looked at Siwon’s face. Not the usual beat because of his love but more likely a worried beat, as if something bad had happened to Siwon. “Ajusshi.”

He picked up the phone receiver only to put that thing back in next second. Behind him, queue already formed.

“Quick young man. I need that phone to.” One of the person queues behind him shouted in annoyed tone.

Heechul picked up the phone receiver again and pressed Siwon’s number. He purposely using public phone because he afraid Siwon will reject her call if he knew the person who called him was Heechul when he saw the number in his phone screen. He waited, but no one pick his call. He called again and the same thing happened again. He almost gave up in the third try when suddenly someone picked up his call. A man’s voice. Assuming that was Siwon’s voice  and he sound fine, Heechul closed the phone and ran to his house as fast as possible with heart beating hard and face red of shyness. “I’m glad Ajusshi is fine.” Thought him.

Siwon’s brother only stared at the phone screen, confusedly. He just knew, the phone ringing, he pick up the phone and asking the caller’s name since Siwon didn’t save the caller number and suddenly the caller closed the phone line without said anything. He shrugged, before put the phone back into his pocket and joining his mother waiting in front of operating theater, where Siwon currently was struggling between life and death inside that room.

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: short update, thank you loser220 for leaving comment in my story, you make me happy :D