19

Flight [HIATUS]

-======-

     19

-======-

-unbeta-

-Assumed : Siwon Hyung is Kangta- although Kim Youngyu is sooo similar with Siwon, you're right Hanchulovekyumin.

Warning: In my opinion, this update quite weird /sighs/ mianhae. 

-==-

"It's getting out of control, Jay sshi. We must tell Heechul about Siwon's condition." Hyuna says in low voice, afraid if someone eavesdropping her conversation.

"No, you can't. It's perfect. Absolutely better than my imagination. Siwon injured with chance of survive only few percent, he can die anytime. It's perfect."

Suddenly Hyuna felt disgusted to Jay. He thought Jay will be different but she's wrong, "You're sick. I'll tell Siwon's father."

"No, you can't. Hyuna...Hyuna!" But the girl already cut off the line.

She walked back and forth near soda machine, few rooms away from Siwon's place. She chewed her bottom lip nervously, unsure with her own decision. She questioning herself, whether told Siwon's father the whole story will bring any good or make the condition worsen.

She saw a doctor stepped out from Siwon's room and she silently praying, the doctor will deliver good news and not the opposite. Smile formed as she saw relief expression on Choi's face, that's mean Siwon is fine and she could tell the older Choi about the Kim family before everything too late.

Her footstep halted as she saw Jimi and her father approaching the Choi's with sympathy face, which she knew only, mask of their pretense. "The truth will revealed. Just wait." She muttered under her breath.-

“How is Siwon condition?” asked Daehwa to Siwon’s father.

“He’s fine uncle and we want to visit him now. And only Choi's.” Siwon’s brother answering his question as behalf of his father and despite he do realize he sound too harsh but this joyful moments only deserve for Choi and not the other family, especially for a family who had put Siwon in miserable state.

Daehwa nodded and failed for covering his annoyed expression, while Jimi didn’t dare to lift her head and looked at Choi’s family face. Guilty feeling heavy clinging on her heart.

“How is your condition, son?” asked Mrs. Choi with watery eyes, she gently caressing Siwon’s hair. Although Siwon only her adopted son but the love she have for him equal with love for Siwon’s brother that’s why as a mother her heart was clenching in pain when she saw her strong son was lying weakly on hospital bed.

“Don’t cry umma.” Siwon said hoarsely. He trying hard to smile although the pain on his body only makes him wants to scream in agony. Mr. Choi didn’t say anything but he never letting go his grip on Siwon’s hand as if he want to assure him, no matter what, he won’t let him alone.

“Be strong, Siwon ah. I’m sure you’ll healthy soon.”

“Yeah, hyung. I hope so.” Despite he himself a bit doubted that because he couldn’t felt his legs at all. He trying to shrug off his negative feeling and assuming that was effect of anesthesia the doctor gave to him earlier.

As Kangta stepped out of his room later that night, he found Hyuna fell asleep at waiting chair in front of Siwon’s room. He slowly sat down beside her, finally smiled when Hyuna’s head found comfortable place on his shoulder. His attention drawn to a piece of paper popped out from her bag. Slowly he pull out the paper and out of curiosity read the content. His blood was boiling immediately.  “Hyuna, wake up!” He shook the sleeping girl shoulder harshly, make her waking up.

“Young master?” She immediately fixing her posture as she realized she was leaning at Kangta’s shoulder.

“Can you explain this?” He shows the paper.

“That is the thing I want to discuss with Mr. Choi, young master. That’s why I stay at hospital.”

“Talk to me instead. I don’t want to burden my father too much.”

Hyuna nodded. She started tell the story. She also handed the phone she used to record Jimi and her father conversation earlier.

“Is that true?” The voice of older Choi make both of them jump out in surprise.

“Mi-Mister Choi.” She stammered.

“Appa.” Kangta butted in.

“Is it true that Bonggun actually still alive?”

“Ye-Yes, Mister Choi.”

“And Heechul is his real son? Kim Heechul? Siwon’s boyfriend?”

“Ye-Yes.” Hyuna glanced to Kangta, silently asking help.

“Why Daehwa doing that? What is his purpose?” The older Choi asking again.

“It’s for money, Appa.” Kangta replied. He guide his father for sitting at bench near them as he looked so shocked and couldn’t stood up any longer, “I already suspicious about their purpose and getting more suspicious after Siwon suddenly agreed to engage with Jimi. But I never think they’ll go too far like this.”

“I knew it.” Mr. Choi spoke softly, “I supposedly didn’t listening Daehwa when he said Bonggun had passed away 10 years ago. I’m so stupid.”

“What we’ll do father? We don’t know where uncle Bonggun is now and we didn’t have enough proof for putting them in jail?”

“We’ll cancel off the engagement and I’ll destroy Kim’s stock on my company. Call Daehwa and tell him to come here.”

But before Kangta could call Daehwa, loud noises could be heard from Siwon’s room. All of them ran entering the room. They found Siwon and Mrs. Choi was crying, with her desperately hugged her younger son. The vase that before stay on bedside table, now already on the floor, shattered into tiny pieces.

“What happened?”

“I can’t feel my legs.” Cried Siwon, “I can’t move my leg and I’m sure it’s not the effect of anesthesia. I’m paralyzed!”

Siwon’s words was feels like electric's stung for the Choi family. They trying to calming him but Siwon was too panics for listening his own family. A doctor and a nurse hurriedly came after got emergency sign. The nurse was asking the other people inside the room for waiting outside. Once again, the Choi family waiting in uncertainty. And once again, the doctor stepped out from the room, but now he didn’t come with good news. “I’m sorry for saying this but your son need therapy for returning his walking ability.”

It feels like a ton of brick was fell on them right now. Mrs. Choi only could cry on her husband’s arm, which freezes on the spot.

“Siwon ah.” Kangta whispered pitifully. He never expected his brother would have such a bad luck like that and that's because of Kim family. He fisted his hand in anger.

“Where will you go?” asked Mr. Choi when he saw his older son turning his body.

“I’ll make them pay, Appa.”

“Don’t do that Kangta. Just call them. Don’t waste your time seeing their face.”

Kangta nodded. He follows his father request.

Daehwa and Jimi was on the way back home when his phone rang. He picks up his phone and set it to speaker mode. He almost got heart attack when Kangta said, that Jimi and Siwon was no longer engaged and his stock in company already terminated and the Choi family will never want to have any kind of relationship with the Kim family in the future. When Daehwa asking the reason he almost deaf when Kangta yelled, that because of Jimi, Siwon now paralyzed and if Daehwa didn't want to enter the jail, he better not show up in front of The Choi family forever, said him before closing the phone. Daehwa closed his phone in anger. He looked at Jimi who sat beside him and immediately slapped her. “Look at your act result, idiot!” He yelled. “You destroyed me!” He pulled her hair, “Are you happy now?” he kept pulling her hair despite Jimi begging him for stop. They didn’t realize, their car was entering the wrong way. Loud honk and blinding light finally making Daehwa realized where they were but everything was too late, when a big truck couldn’t stop and crashing them.

-=====-

At other place, Heechul was in his apartment when he saw news about the car crash on television. His eyes almost jump out of the socket when the news anchor say the victim name was Kim Daehwa and Kim Jimi and unfortunately the paramedic couldn’t save their lives.

“What the is happened?” He cursed under his breath as he frantically looked for his phone. Immediately calling a number he had remembered since the first time he got the number from him. “Ajusshi, please pick up your phone.” He tried again and again but the result was same. No one pick up his call. The next day he trying again, and the day after, the result didn’t change. “Ajusshi, do you start to hate me now until you doesn’t want to pick up my call?” He said brokenheartedly, “If that what you want ajusshi. I won’t call you anymore.”

-===-

2 Years later.

“It had been two ing years. How can you still remembering him?”

“I’m not, Jay hyung.”

“Then, why you still rejected me?

“I’m still mourning over my father’s death.”

“Are you sure that was your only reason? Your father passed away six months ago; while I had asking you to be mine since two years ago. Do you think I’m really dumb?”

“I need to go now. Bye.” He turn off his phone, as if not enough, he also pulls out the phone battery.

“It's Jay again?” asked Leeteuk with small smile on his lips as he saw his dongsaeng was spacing out inside the employee room.

“You already know hyung.” He answered with a sigh, “Times like this always make me missed him, hyung.”

“I understand,” He hugged the younger man, “But maybe now is your time for letting the old memories go and made the new one. Maybe with Jay or with someone else.”

“I try. I really am trying, but it’s really hard, hyung.”

“You can. I’m sure with that. Now, it’s time for work. Give me your sweetest smile. Good boy. Lets’ go.”

The flight from Seoul always makes Heechul’s hopes soaring high. Maybe just maybe one of the passengers was the person he always wants to see. He had wishing the same thing for two years, and today, one passenger draw his attention. Half of himself believing that was Siwon but the other doubted. That person have stubble on his chin and wore glasses. Make Heechul a bit hard to tell whether that person is the person he know or not but the most important thing which make him doubting more was that person couldn’t walk normally. He using crutch for helping him moving, while Siwon is healthy, he could move freely.

Like usual, the plane finally landing and the passenger leave the plane one by one. The man with crutch was the last passenger and Heechul couldn’t help but calling Siwon’s full name when he walked passed him. For his surprise, the crutch man stopped his step, before continued walked, without looked at him although for a bit.

Not caring about professionalism, Heechul ran after the crutch man, leaving his task behind. Their distant just few feet away as he increased his speed.

Siwon stopped, surprised because someone hugged him from behind.

“Siwon hyung.”

He felt his heart dropped to his stomach, the person who hugged him had similar voice with Heechul. “Is he really Heechul?” He questions himself. Slowly turned around, and true enough, the man he want to see all this time was standing in front of him now, make the longing gush out. Suddenly, the ashamed feeling about his own condition also surfaced and mixed with the longing inside his heart and apparently the ashamed feeling succeed to take over himself.

“Go away. I don’t want to see you anymore.” He said coldly although his heart bleeding slowly as he saw shocked and hurt expression inside Heechul’s wet eyes.

“Why’d you say that? I’m sorry, maybe I-”

“That’s not your fault. It’s my fault since beginning. Go away, Heechul!”

“I don’t want to go. I want to stay with you.”

“Are you blind?!” He yelled. “Look at me now! I’m not perfect. I’ll only become your burden. Go away! I’m already fine without you this past two years and I will be fine without you in the other year.” Siwon turned around and walked as fast as he could. He couldn’t forgive himself for make Heechul's crying but he must doing that for Heechul.

Heechul stood wordlessly with tears still streamed down his cheek as he watching Siwon entering a hotel’s car. “I know you're lying, ajusshi.” He said inwardly while wiping the tears. “I won’t make the same mistake and let you go. I’ll find you, ajusshi.”

-==-

Siwon grumbled in annoyance to the person whom kept knocking his hotel's door, grabbing the crutches, he glanced at clock hanging on the wall and indeed, midnight already passed. Siwon was sure, he had hung the 'don't disturb' sign outside of his room but it seem the knocker couldn't read the sign or that person was simply rude.

He opened the door and his eyes widen in surprise.

 

 

-TBC-

 

A/N: I'm in hiatus now. But yayy, for my second year in AFF, this september hehehe...So I'll update flight and tomorrow will be the last chapter :) Thank you for stay with me all this time.

 

Comment?