11

Flight [HIATUS]

-=======-

Flight 11

-=======-

"I told you to keep Siwon inside your charm but today I saw him kissing that damn child. What were you doing all this time, huh?" hissed Daehwa. "I know you useless but I didn't know you really this dumb. This task is so simple yet you still messed up." He continued.

Jimi speechless, she didn't know Siwon's relationship with Heechul already bonded like that. "I'm sorry appa." said her softly, tried to ignoring hurt inside her heart because of Daehwa words and because of unpleasant information she just receive from him.

"Sorry wasn't enough Jimi. Fix everything before too late or we'll say goodbye to our luxury life." Daehwa turned around and stalked out from the room.

Jimi felt tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She never afraid of her father, despite he always using harsh word to her when he was angry, but she cry as she admit she had lost in advance and she didn't know how to defeat her own uncle.

“Damn it!”

The door creaked open, but Jimi too drowning inside her own feeling until she didn't care at all. A warm hand touched her shoulder accompanied with familiar voice, which she missed for a long time, "Hey, beautiful, why'd you cry?"

She turns around slowly and her eyes widen, "Oppa, I miss you." She launched herself inside his warm embrace. "I know, I miss you too." He replied softly. "I guess Kim household facing turbulence again." He added inwardly after him unintentionally listening Jimi and her father conversation before he entering the room. He sighed; military services had cut all of latest essential information of Kim household and made him hard to update the news. And know Jimi for years, she won't say anything about her father or anything happen inside the house except if the condition had uncontrollable and the only thing he could do was asking all of person inside Kim house to catch up the latest news. And now was the best time to catch up all of the latest information.

-=========================-

“I’m not sure about this, Siwon sshi.” Hyuna whispered later that night. Despite midnight had passed and mostly people inside the house already slept, she still afraid if one of Kim’s family or other workers found out that she was helping Siwon bring Heechul into Mr. Bonggun’s room. She hasn’t ready to find another job, though.

“Don’t worry. If you get fired, I’ll hire you.” Siwon whispered back before he carefully climbed down from his room window and ran across the garden. Using key from Hyuna, he opens the back garden gate and give sign to Heechul to follow him. They ran back again. Climbing up as silent as possible.

Heechul’s heart was pounding hard against his ribcage and sweat already wetting his palm. Finally, after 10 years, he’ll able to meet with his father. He gulped nervously when they arrive in front of Bonggun’s room. “This is my appa’s room?”

“Yes, Chagi. You can meet him but don’t make any noise, okay?”

Heechul nodded. He gripped the doorknob, slowly pushed the door open. The room wasn’t bright, light source only came from small lamp beside the bed. His gaze focused onto a figure laying on bed and tears spilled without restraint. He sit on the floor beside the bed, one hand stretched out to touch Bonggun’s sleeping figure. Heechul’s noticed, how time already aging him. The Bonggun he knew ten years ago very different with Bonggun he saw now. A strong Bonggun who always ready to give protection for him and his mother now look so fragile and weak and look like a person who need a protection instead.

“Appa” he murmured softly, afraid if he talk louder Bonggun will wake up. “It’s me Heechul.” Carefully, he running his finger above Bonggun’s face with tears kept flowing on his beautiful face. And when his finger finally touches Bonggun’s wrinkled skin, Heechul's sob become louder. He scrambled away when Bonggun start awake and closed the door in time with Bonggun opens his eyes. Despite he didn’t see anything after he open his eyes, but Bonggun swore he heard a sob in his sleep and a man said that he was Heechul. With energy left inside his old body, Bonggun pushed himself to get up and slowly make way to outside of the room. He found no one at hallway. With sad face, he turned around again, closed the door behind his back. His feet suddenly stepped on something; he bent down and picked up the thing. He maybe couldn’t see clearly the thing on his hand but he could felt the shape and pattern and he cry. He gave that bracelet to Heechul 10 years ago. The bracelet have unique pattern because he himself who designed it. He still remembers vividly inside his mind Heechul happy smile when he put the bracelet on his hand. “My son still alive.”

-=========================-

“I want to hug him, ajusshi. I want him to know that I still alive. I miss him. I love him.” Heechul was crying his heart out after they were far enough from Kim mansion. He clutched Siwon’s front shirt tightly and buried himself on Siwon’s embrace. Siwon remaining silent, he knew no word could comfort Heechul right now. He needs his father and not some empty comforting word. He rubbed Heechul's shaky back, tried to ease his sob. He showered Heechul's hair with soft kisses; tighten his embrace until he wishes he could be one with Heechul, leaving all of painful memory behind and the only important thing was just him and Heechul. Slowly he lowered their body at the nearest bench and Heechul still refused to release his hold despite his sob now had change to little hiccup. Siwon closed his eyes. Between them, Heechul maybe the luckiest because he have and know who his real parents was but no, after he carefully think about that, Siwon thought he's the luckiest between them. He maybe didn't know who his parents was but at least Mr. And Mrs. Choi had become a best parents that every orphan only could wish for parents like them and that's enough to make Siwon even not bother to remembering his real parents which had leaves him at orphanage. And the most important thing, no one ever dare to separate him from his foster parents, unlike Heechul, his step brother dared to separate him from his father and that make him despise Kim family more than before.

"Come with me to Seoul Chagi and I'm promise you'll never cry again except tears of happiness." He murmured softly.

"I want to ajusshi, but I want my father and other family to come with me too."

"I know. They'll come with you and we will live together at Seoul with them."

Heechul smiled. He didn't know Siwon saying those word wholeheartedly or just empty sweet words, but whatever that was, he's happy he have Siwon beside him.

"I love you, ajusshi." He mumbled sleepily when tiredness finally took over and made his brain pushed his eyelids to shut and let sleep succumbs him at peace on Siwon's arm.

"I love you too, little boy."

-=========================-

Hankyung rushed to kitchen when he heard a loud cough the moment he entering the house after his late night shift at farm. He saw Zhoumi in front of sink, still coughing.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asks while rubbed Zhoumi's back.

"I-cough..don't know. I feel my lungs is- cough...burning."

"Let's go to hospital, Mi."

"No! I'm fine now. Maybe I just too tired."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." He took a deep breath, "Don't tell Heechul or Henry. I don't want to make them worried."

"Okay, but if same thing happen again, we'll go to hospital although I must drags you there. Understand, honey?" Hankyung spoke softly, but Zhoumi knew his husband was serious. He nodded weakly and obeying when his husband guiding him to sit at nearest chair.

"Where's Heechul and Henry?" Hankyung asks after served a cup of warm tea for Zhoumi and realizes the lack of sound, which was Heechul's and Henry's voice. They usually was playing game at weekend as today despite midnight already passed and will sleep when dawn almost come.

"Henry slept at his friend's place while Heechul he hasn't come back yet. Maybe he was with Siwon."

"Young love." Hankyung chuckled, "Same like us, right dear?"

"Yeah, you right, dear." Zhoumi smiled sweetly, ignoring sudden pain in his lung.

 

 

 

TBC

A/N: Uhm…hello? I’m still alive, hehehe…if not because some new comment, I probably forgot I supposedly finish this story, hahaha. Anyway, can you suggest the new character name in this story? The one who just come back from army? I thought to use Jay Kim or Jungmo Kim but maybe you had better suggestion or if you agree with me, just put your favorite. Jay or Jungmo ^^

Reply chapter 10

radictator : I’m really…really..sorry for this super very late update

hanchulovekyumin : MPREG? Uhmmm…let me think about that first okay?

samirajoon : if not because of you asking my condition maybe I still drowning inside writerblock, hohoho…thanks’ for reminding me ^^

proudtobe-ELFandCass : I’m sorry for my very late update T^T

Sahee689 : I want to make this story had dark and angst atmosphere at first but I couldn’t bring my brain imagining that plot. I hope this plot didn’t turn bad, hehehe…

Aki_Hikari : hahaha…actually, Zhoumi’s interrogation time is an extra paragraph at first so I haven’t think what the question he asked to Siwon, maybe later.

kyuririn : You lucky. I’m update now, hohoho…thank you for liking my story.

 

A/N: I hope I can finish this story ASAP. Writerblock, please go away from me…!!! uhm..enjoy ^^