13

Flight [HIATUS]

A/N: Hi...Urm still remember this fanfic?...I think I'll remove Semi Hiatus sign for now on and replace it with On Going. Forgive me if this story start weird. I still trying to collect my muse for this story, hehehe

-Unbeta-

-=======-

Flight 13

-=======-

“Why’d you avoiding me?” Siwon voice as soft as usual but Heechul could sense disappointment inside it.  Unconsciously, he tightening his grip on his phone, “I’m not avoiding you, ahjusshi, I just quite busy. I got new job now. I must go. Bye.” Without waiting Siwon’s answer, Heechul closed his phone, as if not enough, he also pulls out the battery. Tears start running down his cheek when his mind replaying the scene that became his reason avoiding Siwon for almost a month now.

-Flashback-

That day when he back to home from airport, he met with Jay. Although he couldn’t recognize him at first but his warm smile and the way he spelling Heechul’s nickname opened up Heechul’s old memories which he had closed since he almost dead few years ago. He thought his rendezvous with Jay will be a pleasurable rendezvous but he was wrong when Jay suddenly spoke up about Heechul’s stepbrother. Jay said his stepbrother want to talk to him, he want to offer an agreement.

Heechul finally met with his stepbrother, the person who wanted his death more than the other. Like he predicted before, his stepbrother still insisted he must break up with Siwon and ask Heechul to persuade Siwon to marrying Jini instead. Heechul refused his request immediately, but seem Heechul didn’t knew his brother well when he pull out his last card.

“You know, brother.” And Heechul really want to puke after Daehwa called him brother, “I suggest you stop wishing will able to see your father if you still want with Siwon. I’ll take that old man to a remote place where no one knew and I’ll let him rotted to die alone. What do you think?”

“You won’t dare.” Heechul hissed. Eyes gleaming with anger. “I’ll tell police about your crime.”

“What crime?” Daehwa retaliates, “Taking care of my father for almost 10 years is a crime? Beside, no one will believe you. All of people know you had died along with your damn mother 10 years ago.”

Heechul fell silent. Daehwa smirked. He could sense Heechul’s defense started to crumble down. “I don’t like giving bad news but, do you know your uncle Zhoumi is dying? Lung cancer already stayed inside his lungs and the therapy needs a lot of money.”

“Liar!” Heechul shouted. His defense already crumbled into dust.

“I’m not lying. That's the reason why Hankyung trying hard to sell his farm. He need a lot of money, as fast as possible.” Daehwa spoke calmly, “Listen, this is my last offer, leave Siwon and you’ll get your father. Made Siwon agree engaging with Jimi, you’ll get your father and I’ll send the best doctor in this place along with large money for your uncle therapy. What’s your choice? Remember, time is running out.”

“Siwon isn’t a robot. You couldn’t push him to do something he don’t like!”

“But Siwon will listen you. Every words come out from your mouth is same like holy words from a saint for him. Think brother. Time never stopped.”

Heechul didn’t give answer directly that day. He ran out of the room with tears blurred his eyes. He collided with someone and fell down.

“Heechul sshi, are you okay?” That’s Hyuna. She crouched down and shocked when Heechul holds her hands tight while crying, a part of her heart aching after witnessed his vulnerable figure. A Kim Heechul who always argued with her Miss with confident, now crying and fragile like a glass.

“Jay.” He sobbed, “I need Jay.”

Hyuna guided him to stand up on his feet and together walked to Jay’s room. Inside the room, Jay was walking back and forth, he’s worry and curious with their conversation but Daehwa already told his bodyguard to keep Jay inside his room, thus he couldn’t approaching the meeting room and eavesdropping their conversation. Soft knock echoed. He walked fast to the door, jerked it open to found no one bodyguards in front of the door but only a girl with maid uniform and a crying man beside her who immediately ran into his embrace. “What happen?” asked him.

“I don’t know.” Said her truthfully, “I collided with him and he want to meet you so I take him here.”

Jay nodded, “Thank you. I’ll handle this.”

Hyuna closed the door and went off. Heechul still crying on Jay’s arm as he slowly lowered their bodies on bed. “Ssh…don’t cry. What Daehwa said to you?”

“M-My uncle…he said my uncle is dying a-and…he’ll send my father away if I still with ajusshi.” Said Heechul amidst his sob, “What should I do? I love him so much but I also love Mimi and Appa.” His sobs getting louder. Jay fell silent, half of his heart clenched in jealousy. He knew perfectly well the ajusshi Heechul mentioned earlier was Heechul’s boyfriend and he also knew how much Jimi loved that man despite she knew she had zero chances for having his love.

“Broke up with your ajusshi, but do it slowly so he won’t suspicious.” Jay whispered those words, in instant made Heechul’s cries died down, “Take your father and uncle and move out from this country. I’ll help you.” He knows he sound as a selfish person but for now, he could care less.

Heechul’s round eyes bigger. Jay couldn’t pinpointed the emotion inside those eyes, he just care with his own selfishness. He was losing Heechul’s once and he won’t lose him for the second time and that because another man whom he considered as rival. He had witnessed Jimi’s tears of sadness when she thought Heechul took everything she loved and he won’t let that happen again, he won’t let her lose Siwon. If that’s mean sacrificed a bit of Heechul’s happiness, he’ll do it as long that will give Jimi happiness by having Siwon beside her.

At that moment, Heechul’s mind too confused to think and Jay’s idea adsorbed immediately without second thought from him. He nodded obediently. “I’ll do it, hyung.” Jay sent text message to Daehwa about Heechul’s decision immediately without Heechul knows.

That’s become the reason he slowly avoiding Siwon. He’s a bit grateful since Siwon couldn’t back immediately to him because he got a lot of work he should finished. He talked to Zhoumi and Hankyung about this matter too. Despite both of them refused his idea since beginning, swearing they won’t using Kim’s money although a cent, but in the end, that was Heechul who gave the final decision, especially after Zhoumi collapsed and he must undergoing operation and therapy,  which needed a lot of money.

It really pained Heechul every time Siwon spoke softly to him, whispering love words to him when he able to spent a bit of his work time for calling him or when they lay in the bed at night, separated by thousand miles distance, and they just listening each other steady breath until both of them fall asleep. Because he knew, he'll no longer able to listen soft voice belong to Siwon when he decided to leave forever from his life. Heechul’s want to cry. He wants to blame anything, anyone that had put him inside this mess but he knew he’s helpless. He tried to smile in front of his father (yes, he’s finally live with him, with Daehwa's bodyguard keep an eye on them 24 hours a day.) trying to calming the old man that he will be fine, his lost son will be fine and even when god decided to stop this old man's life, he’ll die in happiness. But it’s getting hard for Heechul to smile these days. Even little Henry noticed that.

Ahjusshi, I’m sorry.

 

 

 

-TBC-

A/N 2: Waaa...what is this? /cries/ I hope you still like it, previous comment will replied in next chapter along with new comment (if I get new comment and if I make new chapter, hahahaha..sorry, just kidding)

.

.

Say hello to my new OTP, Yoon ShiyoonxEunhyuk aka 86liner...(I love their chemistry and interaction in Barefoot Friends /sobs/ my feeling..(I'm indeed weird))