8

Flight [HIATUS]

--

“Where's your parents?” Siwon asked after he entering the dining room and only Jimi who occupying the empty seat.

“I don't know. Where will you go today oppa?”

“I'll meet my friend.”

“Your  friend?”

“My new friend. And I think you better go hang out with your friend too and no need to wait me. I will come late.” He smiled sweetly despite his stomach sick and want to vomit when he do that.

“Okay oppa. Anything you want.”

Inside his mind, hundred plans he want to do with Heechul today was swirling and sent good mood along with eagerness vibrated in his heart. He smiled again out of the blue, without realize, he had make the girl slight suspicious.

Jimi calling her maid, the one she really trust after Siwon left the dining room to retrieve his stuff on his room before going out with his friend. “Hyuna, I want you to follow Siwon oppa today. Tell me what he doing all day, understand?”

“Yes, Miss. I'll leave now.”

--

Heechul groaned and rolled over on his bed when the sunlight hit his eyes. Last night after he managed to escape from Siwon, he decided to drinking at bar on downtown. Luckily, before he too wasted until couldn't walked home properly, he remember about his duty at cafe tomorrow thus he pushed his to get off from bar comfy stool and made way out of the bar door. But apparently, his sane state only last after he stepped in front yard of his house after that he even didn't remember how he could entering his room.

“Wake up you lazy !” Zhoumi's high-pitched voice was pounding his head like giant hammer make him groaned again. “Wake up!” Zhoumi pulled the blanket from around Heechul's but his stubborn nephew just rolled away from him but ended kissed the floor when he fell down.

“Zhoumi, why you're so noisy? Let me sleep five minutes longer...and how can you entering my room...I...had...locked...las-” He talking half mumbling before nodded off again, on the floor this time, he's too sleepy and dizzy to pulled himself up back to bed.

“Ck...Seriously.” He lifted Heechul's body and laid him on the bed. “Hey, wake up. Drink this first.” He pushed Heechul to sit down and put a tablet onto his mouth and washed it with a glass of water. At least when Heechul woke up he won't felt hangover anymore. He waited for few minutes before laid him back. If only last night he didn't felt sudden thirsty, Zhoumi was sure, Heechul will slept on front yard all night long. Lucky for Heechul, Zhoumi caught a glimpse of him entering front yard so he dashed out, in time before his nephew passed out with smell of alcohol wafted from his body.

If only he didn't afraid about the deportation threat and the possibility couldn't met his nephew, his husband and his son because he was sent to jail, he could make sure that Daehwa and his entire family will be a mere history since first time he tried to hurt Heechul.

He sighed and patted Heechul's head fondly before walked out from his room. “Please forgive this weak uncle of yours, Chul.” He murmured more to himself and shocked when a pair of arm s around his waist.

“You're the strongest person I ever met Mi. I love you.” Hankyung whispered and kissed his cheek.

“I love you too.” He replied.

“I love both of you, but I'm hungry.” Henry whined, interrupting their moment. His parents just laughed. They approaching Henry and each of them holding one of Henry's hand and walking together to the kitchen.

--

Siwon's eagerness died down when he entering the cafe and no Heechul...repeat...no Heechul inside it, even although just a glimpse of his brown hair on kitchen window.

He approaching the cashier place with confused face, “Uhm...excuse me Zhoumi sshi, where's my Chullie?” He asking but correcting right away after the man behind cashier counter narrowing his eyes, “I mean, your Heechul...yeah, your Heechul.”

“He's not feeling well. Last night he's drank too much.”

Zhoumi would find it funny and definitely will laughing hard when he saw Siwon's eyebrow rose dramatically but after he saw panic and concern expression on his face, Zhoumi couldn't bring himself to laugh at him. “Wha...When? Last night we went straight to your home. We didn't drink alcohol at all.”

“I know, maybe he drank with Hannie or he drinking with his friend after you left. Don't worry, he'll fine.”

But Zhoumi knew, the man in front of him still worry. “Hey, you want helped at cafe? Heechul couldn't come, so we lack person to serve the customer.” He offering the job only for distract the man in front of him for unnecessary panic because Heechul actually fine, he just need rest.

“But I never become a waiter before.”

“Don't worry, I'm sure you can.”

And Hyuna couldn't trust her own eyes. After following Siwon all day, he saw the man worked as…waiter? Half of herself questioning, whether the real Siwon was indeed a poor person but said he was a rich person so Kim's family will accept him or he's indeed rich but doing side job as waiter or he's just doing charity? Since her brain easy get stress if she pushed herself thinking hard, she chose to order a glass of strawberry juice, on the cafe. With the waiter was none other than Choi Siwon.

“Tell me. Is Jimi sent you to follow me?” asked him after Hyuna's camouflage failed to trick him and Siwon could recognize her easily. Who won't when she has bright color hair and as long as Siwon could remember, no one have the same color hair with her. He drags her to the back alley and demands an explanation.

“Y-yes, mister, but please don't tell agasshi. She'll fire me.”

“Fine, I won't tell her, as return, don't tell her that I visiting this cafe. Understand?”

“Yes, mister, but what should I say to her?”

“Tell her I'm go to club at downtown after that you losing my track.”

“Why did you lying, mister? Are you actually meeting with Heechul in this café? Do you know who is he?”

“What do you mean?”

And the secret of Kim’s household spilled from her little mouth. Too much for Jimi's trust maid.

--

He is Mister Bonggun's biological child. Mister Daehwa was his child too, but he's Mister Bonggun's stepson. Don't ask why Mister Heechul didn't live with them, because I don't know.

Hyuna’s words kept rang on his ears. Siwon sure, the only thing to get the real information was from Heechul and if he should wait until Heechul told him himself, he’ll wait.

-

The night already fallen and the sky no longer blue when Heechul finally woke up. He groaned, this time not because of the hangover but because of hungry. He felt, he could eat a horse right now. Sadly, there's no horse in the kitchen but only rice, gochujang and left over food. His option only makes a bowl of bibimbab.

He almost finishes his food when he remembers something, “Tomorrow is Ajusshi's birthday.” He scrambled down from his chair and frantically gathering few stuff on kitchen. “At least with this I can make a mini cheesecake.” He nodded proudly and resuming ate his bibimbab. “But I don't know his phone number. How can I give the cake?” He groaned again, “Whatever, the important thing is I made the cake first.”

-

Exhausted only picturing a little bit of Siwon state now. He never do work with too much sweat like this, except working out at gym, but that was another story. He slumped on his chair. He felt a little bit ashamed with Mir, the smaller man seem didn't as exhausted as him, he even still have energy to mopping the floor while sang a rap song.

“Thank you for your help today.” said Zhoumi sincerely, he put down a glass of cold orange juice in front of him. “Don't think about Mir. He's like rechargeable battery. Every time he saw his crush he'll back full with energy again.” Zhoumi pointed to a poster of Joon, a boyband member, pinned on wall, “He's Mir classmate but he's lucky could debut earlier than Mir. But I believe, one day Mir can be a superstar too.”

Siwon nodded, he sipped the cold juice slowly.

“So, can I know what your relationship with my nephew is?”

Siwon laughed awkwardly. He honestly rather confused when someone asking about his relationship with Heechul. So he chose the neutral relationship, as a friends. “We’re friends, Zhoumi sshi.”

“Oh, I think you’re Heechul’s boyfriend. You look good together, though.”

 He choked on his juice and laughed awkwardly again, “I hoping the same too, Zhoumi sshi.”

“So, are you really likes my nephew?”

“I don’t like him, Zhoumi sshi.” Siwon smiled when Zhoumi frowned in confusion, “I love him.” He stated firmly.

Zhoumi swore, if he made from chocolate and marshmallow and not from bone, blood, flesh, he’s definitely had become a puddle of sweet because of Siwon’s cheesiness had melt him down. He just said ‘Aww, so sweet.’ And pinched Siwon’s cheek. Ignoring the honorific atmosphere he created earlier. “Keep fighting, Siwon ah. My nephew was a little bit hard headed but he’s actually a sweet person. You can call me gege if you want.”

“Ne, Zhoumi ge. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, you can ask me anything.”

-

The cheesecake had finished since few hours ago but Heechul hasn’t do anything, he even hasn’t take a bath. He’s too lost inside his own thought. ‘Should I come to Kim’s masion, rang their bell and say ‘Hi, I made this cheesecake for Siwon, can you let me in?’’ He shook his head, ‘Nuh uh, bad and stupid idea.’ His phone suddenly rang. “What do you want?” his bad habit was erupted, no matter he knew or not about the person who calling him, he’ll always saying the same.

‘I want you. , tied, on my bed.’

Heechul could recognize the heavy voice owner although with his eyes closed. His provocative words and seductive tone never failed to burn his cheek.

“Shut up you ert ajusshi!”

Siwon's cheery laugh pushed Heechul to smile again, he never could angry to Siwon although for a minute. “How can you get my number ajusshi?”

‘Chagiya, Chulli ah. Not ajusshi. And I got your number from your uncle. How are you now?’

“Better than this morning ajus-uhm...hyung.”

‘Let's go out somewhere, chagi, I don’t want to waste my birthday only with sleeping.’

“Okay. Meet me on abandoned park. I’ll wait you there.”

‘Why there? We can go to bar or café or restaurant or watch some movies?’

“Do you want to spend your birthday with me or not?”

Heechul smiled in victory after Siwon sighed in defeat, 'Okay, chagi, I’ll wait you there.'

Now, he knew how to deliver the cake without dealing with the Kim's.

 

 

 

 

Sichul first date? Hehehe

hanchulovekyumin : Yes, you right :D

loser220 : Ne…fighting…^^

proudtobe-ELFandCass : Updateeee…. and thank you for pointed out my mistake,hehehe..I had replace niece with nephew,

radictator : Agree with you..

Aki_Hikari : Yes, definitely, hehehe…

natsuki_415 : He’s indeed strong