7

Flight [HIATUS]

<<7>>

-Assume Jimi’s grandfather name was Bonggun-

A/N: In this chapter, I'll explain about Heechul's position at Kim's family. -unbeta-

--

He opens his bleary eyes. Only the dimness on his room greets him. The morning sunrays peeked from slit on the curtain draped at window. He heard someone opened his room, “Daehwa, is that you?” his old voice shaky when he utters the question. Time finally do the justice for him when aging consuming his youth and gnawing his health.

“Yes father, it’s me.” he replied shortly and strode to window direction, pull the curtain open and soft morning ray lit the room.

The old man closing his eyes for a while to adjust the sudden brightness, “Have you found my son?” he asked slowly.

Daehwa’s jaw tensed, his hand fisted, “No, I haven’t found him yet.”

He coughed few times, “Please find him before I die,” he took a shallow breath, “or you got nothing.”

“I told you, he had die ten years ago.” Daehwa was using all of his self-control to not yelling at his father but deep down, he felt his patience starts to run out.

“No one has found his dead body. My son still alive.” The old man replied calmly.

-

Daehwa running down the hallway with very pissed off face. He really hate if he must deal with his father but he had no choice. On his last will written, that Daehwa himself who should took care of his father until he die or all of his wealth will given to his biological kid. “You’re a jinxed. You supposedly die with your mother that time.” He cursed for the innocent boy whom even wasn’t there. He had left the mansion ten years ago.

Despite he was Bonggun’s son and carried his name but in fact, he wasn’t his biological son. It’s the damn boy –he always called Bonggun’s biological son like that- who was his real son. He just Bonggun’s stepson. He entering the mansion when he 20 years old after his mother marrying Bonggun. Despite he just stepson, Bonggun still love him. He thought, he’ll be the only heir of Bonggun’s wealth since he thought Bonggun was infertile, his mother never pregnant with Bonggun’s child until she die on their 20 year marriage anniversary. Therefore, no one will expecting the big surprise when Bonggun show up with a little boy and a woman seven years later, admitting them as his wife and his biological son and all hell broke loose.

A grudge rose up inside Daehwa’s heart when he realizes his position as Bonggun business heir in danger. That’s mean, his children position at company in danger too, that’s the reason why he do anything to kick Heechul’s out from Kim’s mansion, or from this life far better. He knew, all of his children didn’t like Heechul although for a little bit, despite he’s their grandfather’s son and although Daehwa wasn’t their grandfather biological son, Heechul still counted as Daehwa’s little brother, Heechul was their uncle, because Bonggun give his name for their father. One year after Heechul stay in the mansion, Dongwan move out. He didn’t want to stay in same roof with Heechul. The next year, Kibum following Dongwan’s act, he moving out and life with Dongwan in Busan. Only Jimi stay and she should witnessing, how her grandfather attention diverted, from her to Heechul. Inside her heart, he hates Heechul for that. He hates Heechul for grabbing all of his grandfather’s attention which supposedly for her.

Mi Yuen, Heechul’s mother sensed the hatred inside the mansion toward her and Heechul. She silently sent a letter for her brother, Zhoumi, to ask him to come to Korea and live nearby Kim’s mansion so if one day something bad happened to her or Heechul, Zhoumi’s there to help them. And her bad feeling happened, after one day she got into accident when she was going on a trip with Bonggun and Heechul. Only Bonggun and Heechul survived but she wasn’t. At hospital, Bonggun and Heechul was brought to different room and luckily, Zhoumi was came on time when he saw a man strangling Heechul, tried to kill him. He runaway before Zhoumi recognized him.

Since that time, Zhoumi took Heechul out from Kim’s mansion, without telling Bonggun first. Daehwa knew about that, he knew Heechul still alive, all of Kim’s family except Bonggun knew, but them pretending Heechul was dead. Bonggun didn’t buy it, he tried to find Heechul but for no avail, because that night Zhoumi took Heechul to his fiancée house, Hankyung, in Shanghai. Bonggun’s body starts ill because of stress and depression and his company start to collapse despite Daehwa had handled it. That’s why Daehwa need Siwon.

-

“Are you still missed your father, Heechul-ah?” Zhoumi asked softly. He caresses his niece’s hair. The boy didn’t answered, he just turn his body and his soft snore heard. “I take that as yes.” Zhoumi whispered again before kissed his niece hair, “Sleep well.”

Heechul’s eyes slowly opened after he makes sure Zhoumi’s no longer inside his room. “I still miss him, Mi.” He gets up and slowly locked his door, grabbed his jacket and going out from his room, through his window. He walking fast to Kim’s mansion and like usual stood up under street lamp across the Kim’s mansion. Watching the mansion quietly. He didn’t asked much, Heechul only want to meet with his father and live with him peacefully, but he knew, Daehwa won’t let him entering the mansion and met his father easily.

Siwon couldn’t sleep that night. Despite his body tired but he couldn’t slept at all. He walked to balcony and he saw the mysterious figure across Kim’s mansion again. his curiosity won after his eyes wildly looking for another way out from Kim’s mansion without passed the main gate, since the security guard always stay there, he found a small door, lead to little street beside the mansion. Slowly he climbed down the balcony and ran to the door. He reaches the main road but the figure had started to walk away from Kim’s mansion.

“Hey, wait!” Siwon’s called.

Heechul shocked after he heard Siwon’s voice. He didn’t dare to look back, he just lowered his cap and start running.

“Hey, stop!” Siwon yelled but the mysterious figure start running faster. ‘, he’s as fast as cat.’ Thought Siwon when he saw the distance between them grow larger and in one turn, he lost the mysterious man. ‘!’ Siwon cursed. He turned around and walked back to Kim’s mansion. He didn’t realizes, the mysterious figure was crouched behind large trash bin right near the place he stop running. Heechul’s body trembled. He was glad Siwon couldn’t catch him or he won’t know how to explain him who he is actually. He didn’t want to covering his true identity, he just haven’t find the right time yet, he still haven’t trust Siwon yet.

Siwon mind was full with the mysterious figure he chases earlier. It’s the second time he saw the figure since he arrives at Kim’s mansion and he felt a big secret was laying in this house, waiting to exposed. And he didn’t know, he’ll like it or not.

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: I'm in extremely good mood. Super Junior won 3 awards. Congratulation!!!!...Thank you for you who supported and voted for them. :D

@Aki_Hikari : yeah, new menu at Zhoumi’s café ratpoisonrattatouille special for Jimi :p

@hanchulovekyumin : hehehehe.. Siwon ajusshi is a hot ajusshi :D

@loser220 : In this chapter I explaining Heechul’s position on Kim’s family :D

@radictator : Thank you. Zhoumi and Hankyung are indeed in relationship. Henry is their adopted children.

@proudtobe-ELFandCass : Yes, you can!!! XD kill Jimi now…