4

Flight [HIATUS]

-sorry for weird and late update. for now and so on will full with drama...drama...-

--

.

He rushes to find an exit door. For now, he only wants to stay away from anything that had connection with airlines. The sight of plane, pilot, flight attendant or uniform was enough to make his mind dizzy and he want to vomit as all of it piercing his orbs. “Choi Siwon...Choi Siwon...” he heard someone called his name. He spotted a man in the crowd of people holding a paper with his name written neatly. He approaching the young man that he predicts was younger than him. “I'm Choi Siwon.” he told the young man. That man pulled out a picture and compared it with him and a friendly smile appeared, “I'm Kim Junsu, Kim's family driver. Nice to meet you. Let's go, the Kim is waiting at home.”

--

“I still never can understand you.” said Leeteuk. Leaning casually at hotel doorway, watching Heechul unpacked his stuff before packed it back.

“About what?”

“Your decision to quit from this job.”

“I tell you my reason few months ago didn't I?”

“Yeah you did, but still...You'll just turn 20 this year, your age still too young to end your career here though, you can renew the contract for 4 or 5 year again, no need to leave now.”

“I know, that was my first plan though. I'll renew the contract with other airlines but after...uh...that, I think I'll take a break for 1 or 2 years...and...” he took a deep breath.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrow. He took long stride to Heechul's side, afraid if the younger burst in tears again, surprisingly, he isn't. Sometimes, the younger personality never failed to surprise him. At one moment, he's as fragile as baby with tears that ready spilled out every minutes, but at other moment he's as hard as rock with a diva and arrogant attitude and other time he's as sweet as cotton candy, that's why Leeteuk love him since the first time he landed his eyes on him one year ago.

“I'm strong, hyung.” it's a statement and not a question and Leeteuk knew better to say yes as the reply.

“I just want to ask you this but if you didn't want to answer my question it's okay.”

“What is it?”

“Do you...uhm...do you love him?”

“I don't know...I think...I don't know...”

“Okay, I understand.”

“Why did you ask, hyung?”

“Because I see the way you flirting with him, although I didn't watching for long time and despite you were give an impression as if you were a professional seducer but your eyes glimmering in hope as if since the first time you already want him to be yours, so I was so surprised when you crying and reject him.” Leeteuk stopped talking when the younger didn't give any response, “I'm sorry if I invading your personal space, Chul.”

Heechul squeezing his hand lightly, “It's okay hyung. But did I really look like a professional seducer? If that so, I think I'll try to be an actor than being a flight attendant since my acting ability weren't that bad, right?”

“What the…?!”

--

“So, tell me about the Kim family.” Siwon asked after him entering the car and the driver won’t say anything unless he asking.

“Mister Kim had three children, the oldest Kim Dongwan lives in Busan now, the second Kim Kibum and the last is Kim Jimi.”

“How is she?” he asked again. Arms propped on open window with gaze to other car on road. He actually wasn’t interested with this conversation although he was the person who initiate first, his mind was too full with Heechul.

“She's pretty and has a nice attitude. I'm sure you'll like our little Miss.” The driver said proudly.

“Yeah, I hope so.”

But I bet my Heechul more than her in every aspect.’ He thought grimly.

--

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then. I hope you can come back again to our airlines, Heechul. After your very long holiday of course.”

“Yeah I'll be back, Shindong hyung.”

He gave a last smile before left the main office. His mind was full with him; his all of every first thing he ever experiencing in intimate moment, until he wasn’t noticing that he go to straight to someone and make both of them fell.

“I’m so- Heechul ah.”

He looked up immediately and greeted by familiar face. A face he was missed since few years ago, when he leaving his hometown to pursue his dream as flight attendant. He jump up and gave the man his bone-wrecking hug. Eyes swelled when tears threatened to spill.

“I miss you…I miss you…I love you…” he chanted repeatedly and the man he currently tried to choke until death, just patting his head while murmuring the same thing and when someone said that brother had strange heart connection, they’re probably right when the man caressing Heechul’s back and voiced out a jackpot question.

“Did something bother you beside the fact that you miss me?”

--

The car pulled in in front of luxurious mansion after the driving for almost 30 minutes, which of course was dominating by silent. If Siwon had an option, he prefer to ask the driver to take him back to airport and he’ll took a flight to Seoul right away and tried to push his luck that Heechul will there so he could settle few thing including an apologize. He maybe said that he was regretting their intimate moment but deep down in his heart he admitted that spending time with Heechul, in this case at intimate moment since they never talk properly, was one of the best moments he ever had in his life and he willing to give anything to hold Heechul in his arm.

“Erm…we’re here sir.” The driver cleared his throat as he saw his passenger seem so lost in his own thought.

Siwon unwillingly opened the car door. He gulped. He staring at the mansion door and somehow he saw the white door has changed to a medieval style door, threatening, intimidating as if behind the door was his execution place. He shook his head and thought that was his first ridiculous mind since he born, of course behind the door wasn’t his execution place but an ordinary place without Heechul.

The driver opened the mansion door for him and behind the door, stood The Kim family, smiling brightly to him. “Welcome, Siwon.”

-

The dinner was great and the wine was perfect. Siwon must admit, at least this place had one good thing despite the fact that the younger person in the room, Kim Jimi of course, kept staring at him as if she want to strip him using her stare. Well, that won’t ever worked. Only Heechul and his gaze who can made Siwon willingly stripped himself right here right now without ashamed.

“So, how’s your flight?”

“Good.” ‘But the was great.’

“I see.”

And like usual, the awkward silence enveloping, with Jimi kept staring at him unabashedly.

--

The old jeep halted in front of small café. The dusty street made Heechul’s white shoes dirty when he stepped out from the car but he really didn’t mind it at all, in fact he want to put the dirt all over his body to make him feel at home again.

A tall lanky man behind the cashier counter seems not changed much despite the years had passed. Beside him was a little boy that when he left few years ago, he still need to looks up when he want to staring at his face or he need to squatted so he’ll in same eye level with him, now has grown taller than before.

The bell chimed as he pushed the door open.

“Wel- oh, what we have here? A lost boy now has come back from neverland, Is Peterpan had tired with your diva attitude, huh?” a hand on hip, an eyebrow raised. Despite the insult, Heechul knew better that he was expressing his longing feeling.

“I come back because I thought the snow white need some help to clean the lair that he called home.” He retaliates.

“And I thought now wasn’t the time for bedtime story, right Henli-ah.” Hankyung butted in before the insult war covered by Disney character leading to real war.

The mochi cheek boy just nodded as he gave Heechul a quick hug before retreated back to kitchen, following his father.

Zhoumi shook his head as he open his arm, “And Cinderella always come back to his fairy godmother, no matter how far he left. Come here..”

In no time, Zhoumi now who was receiving a bone crushing hug it like Hankyung. “Welcome home.” He murmured softly.

“I miss you.”

 

 

--

 

A/N: I'm upset with that b_-_h :(

but comment still appreciated :D

Reply for chapter 3

@Sahee689: Yeay..I tried to make Heechul in different character.

@loser220: Yep, fighting :D

@Aki_Hikari: I love Teukchul moment too. Leeteuk is a perfect brother.

@kimdaeun1983: yeah he is..hehe..

@radictator: update...^^

@proudtobe-ELFandCass: update.. :D

@natsuki_415: They will :)