6

Flight [HIATUS]

-Unbeta-

<<>> 

“You lucky the lunch hour had ended.” Said Heechul as he opened the café backdoor and let Siwon following him. He pulled a chair and put it at table near oven. “Because if it wasn't end, I won’t able to cook some food for you.”

“Are you serious you'll put me on kitchen?” Siwon asked incredulously. His eyes wandering to few bags of flour, a huge storage room, a basket of strawberries and ‘that a cat?’ he thought to himself when he saw a fur-ball walked across him with arrogant aura surrounds the creature before walking out from back door.

“Where should I put you if not here?” Both of hands on hips, “I’m definitely couldn’t let you eat at café, not when your little girlfriend had make a problem with my uncle before.”

“She's not my girlfriend and I think you just afraid if your uncle found out that you have a boyfriend.”

“No, that's not true and you're not my boyfriend and for your information, my uncle really hates that girls and he probably will hates any person who had connection with her, yes, that was you. He maybe will kill you first before he kills your little girlfriend.”

“She's not my girlfriend and never will be. That’s you who will be my boyfriend.”

And once again, Heechul’s face felt like burning, his cheek had tinted by red, “Shut up! Why you so cheesy?”

“Am I? But I only cheesy with you, though.” he grinned cheekily, “Hey where are you going?” he asking when he saw Heechul crossing a partition and going to other part of room.

“Do you want to eat or not?” he snapped and Siwon chose to shut up. He only watches when Heechul cooking the lunch for him on open kitchen beside the room. The steam brought whiff of delicious food he were cooking all around the room and the delicious smell effective make his stomach doing an opera concert. He realized, he hasn’t ate in his normal amount since he came to Kim mansion. Because, well, who person could eat normally and comfortably if someone else watching your every move? Of course, not Siwon. He hates if someone was looking at him when he was eating, emphasized that, looking at him and not eating with him.

Out of boredom, Siwon playing with cake pan in front of him. He glanced to Heechul for time the time and a mischievous smile appeared when he notice something, “Hey, you're so pretty wearing that apron. You almost look like my future wife.”

Heechul shocked, lucky for Siwon, Heechul still got a good grip on salt bottle on his hand so he didn’t drop the salt bottle into his food because of shock, or he won’t able to taste Heechul’s dish, “S-Shut up ajusshi! I will never be your wife!”

“Hey! Don’t call me ajusshi. Call me oppa.” He grinned when he saw Heechul’s cheek color darken.

“Hell, no! I won’t call you oppa.”

“Okay, call me chagiya.”

“Hyung.”

“No. No. Chagiya.”

“Hyung.” Said Heechul sternly. He looking straight into Siwon’s eyes with a look that said he didn’t want to continue their meaningless argument.

“Fine.” Siwon sighed in defeat. “But I prefer if you call me oppa, though.”

“I'm a boy if you forget hyung.” He emphasized his words on boy part.

“Ahhh…” Siwon faked a surprise expression, “Are you a boy?” He tried so hard to sound surprised, but Heechul knew very well, Siwon won’t stop teasing him easily, “I must prove it with my own eyes since it's impossible a boy could look so pretty. Can you take off your clothes?”

“Y-You…ert!” he cried and thrown a carrot to him. Lucky for Siwon, he can dodge it and fit of his laughter filled the room.

“Hey, Heechul, why you're so noisy? With whom you are talking, huh?” the kitchen door opens and Zhoumi's eyes widen when he saw Siwon sat down while laughing inside his kitchen, “What the is he doing here?” he roared, he eyeing Siwon menacingly and his laugh stopped in instant.

“No, Mimi, don't kill him!” Heechul dashed out from the open kitchen and approached Zhoumi.

“Who will kill him? Can’t you see I just asking?”

“Yes, you’re asking while gripping the bread knife tightly and ready to throw the knife to him if he said the wrong answer.” Heechul said while pointing to his uncle’s hands that right now was indeed gripping the knife tightly.

“Well, it called self defense.” He raised his chin arrogantly while put the knife to its place, “So, what are you doing here? I thought your friend had asked you to leaving this gimcrack place?”

“She just exaggerating, this place was far better than her big mansion.” Siwon said calmly, a smile never leave his lips.

“Ah, sweet talker. You really know how to make someone happy.” Zhoumi couldn’t hide his happiness, he smiling widely and now Heechul was sure from who his swing mood came. Only in span no longer than a minute, Zhoumi’s mood had changed from angry to happy. And Siwon just use a sentences to make his uncle liking him and that’s not good.

“Mi, I guess the cashier empty.” Heechul deadpanned. Silently told Zhoumi to get out from kitchen. Now!

“Ah yeah, you’re right.” He almost turns around when he remembers something, “Stay as long as you want and come again next time, handsome. I don’t mind though. Okay?” he said cheerfully.

Heechul face palmed but Siwon grinning widely, “Okay.” Reply him.

That’s mean one thing for Heechul, his uncle will start to stick his nose on his relationship progress with Siwon or in whatever relationship he will have with Siwon later and the older absolutely had got his uncle permission to make any relationship with Heechul, whether only being friends or being lovers. Siwon already got Zhoumi in his back.

“I think you were cooking something, chagiya?” Siwon’s word broke the train of thought inside Heechul’s head and reflex, he run to his food.

“Here, I made tteokbokki for you. Sorry, maybe my food won't as delicious as the mansion food.” Heechul said when he put down a plate of tteokbokki in front of Siwon.

“Or this is will be the better food I ever ate since yesterday.” He took the spoon and start to enjoying his dish. “And this food is hundreds time better than mansion’s food.”

Heechul smiled as he took a glass of water for Siwon and put it down on table as well too, “I'll leave you here now?”

“Where were you going?” he asked with mouth full with tteokbokki

“I'll help Mimi at cafe."

“Eat with me!” Siwon’s plea more likely an order. Heechul noticed he often uses that tone.

“I can’t.”

“So, I'll go with you. I don't want ate alone.” He put down his spoon, took a gulp of water and wiped his mouth using his clothes sleeve.

“Don't act childish! You're older than me.” scold Heechul.

“I'm not. I just want with you longer.” He stood up and grabbed the rag Heechul was holding. A minute passed with Heechul glaring to Siwon and Siwon’s smiled widely to him and suddenly he winked and make Heechul’s defense crumbled. Sighed in defeat, Heechul sat down followed by Siwon sat beside him. Heechul mumbled quietly with face as red as apple, he was complaining about how can Siwon defeated him easily only because of a wink.

“What?”

“No. I just don't believe you're so childish.”

“And you're so crybaby.”

“Shut-” but before he finished his word, a tteokbokki fill in his mouth.

“Chew it.”

‘See? He orders me again.’ thought Heechul. He rolled his eyes and smacked Siwon's muscled arm, not so gentle.

--

“Do you think that man is Heechul sshi boyfriend?” Mir asked curiously. He and Zhoumi practically pressed to kitchen door, trying to see the event inside the kitchen while trying to as invisible as possible.

“It's impossible. He was come with that goddamn girl and she said that man is her future fiancé, but I like him though. As long as I can remember, he’s the only person who can make a cold hearted person like Heechul blushing.” Zhoumi replies. He peered from the window on kitchen door and he saw Siwon spooned another tteokbokki for Heechul. “Ck…Hannie never as romantic as him.” He pouted.

“What if she made a story? You know she's a liar, right?” Mir whispered.

“Yes, I guess you right, Mir.” Zhoumi whispered back.

“And I guess eavesdropping and peeking at your own nephew is not a good act, yeobo.” Another voice whispering on his ears and almost, make him got heart attack.

“Uwah...” he jump up in surprise, and turn around with wide eyes, “You want to kill me yeobo? When were you come? Forget I’m asking. Here, see this.” He pushed his husband to peek at Heechul.

“Who is he?”

“That man was came here with Kim's little mademoiselle, but I guess he prefer my nephew than her.” Zhoumi said smugly.

“I think he's too old for Heechul.”

“Yeah, I think the same thing with you. I guess, he's around late 29, but who care, as long my nephew happy. And if he dares to make my nephew sad, I'll chop his bal-mmph...”

Hankyung doing the first rescue for his poor ear from hearing string of profanities by put his hand on Zhoumi’s mouth. “Enough, yeobo. I'm harvesting some apple from our garden today; let's see it for your pie.” And helping his nephew to get some privacy.

Time always fly fast every time he spent his time with Heechul and it's so different when he spent his time with Jimi, with that girl, he always felt the clock was stop and the time never moved and he was trapped inside an unmoving sand clock, in short word, horrible.

They were the last person who leaving the cafe and as gentleman that he is, he insist to take Heechul home despite inside his heart he doubt he could find way going back to Kim mansion, but for Heechul he pushed the doubt feeling behind his mind.

The weather so calm, the leaves start to fall one by one when the autumn wind gusted. They walked side by side, no one talked, no one initiate the conversation but only comfortable feeling warmed their heart.

“So, hyung...” Heechul finally initiating the conversation so maybe he could get a picture about the real Siwon and his life and making sure that he still single.

“Yeah...”

“What’s your job?”

“I run my foster parent company. We're contractor.”

“Foster parents?”

“Yes, why? You didn't want accept me because I'm not their real son?”

“No. It just. You're so lucky. Your foster parent seem love you.”

“Yeah, they very concern with me. How about you?”

“My mother passed away when I was 10 and since that day, I live with Mimi.”

“How about your father?”

“He still alive.” ‘But I couldn’t meet him.’ He added inwardly.

“Why didn’t you live with him?”

‘Because The Kim’s didn’t let me come near him and stay beside him.’ he said the truth inside his mind “I will but maybe won’t in short time.” But told the lie on his lips, well, half lie, since he really hoping one day he could live with his father without the other Kim interfering their live.

“This my house. Thank you for take me home.”

Siwon silently cursing in his mind, if he knew Heechul’s house wasn’t very too far from café, he will asking him to took another way which more farther or asking him to sit at park and talk with him for an hour or more or he could walking in in slower pace ‘Maybe next time Siwon. Be patient.’ His mind soothe his disappointment. “Okay. Can I come to café tomorrow?”

“How about that girl?”

“I don’t care.”

“Okay, come as you please.”

“Thank you.” He inched closer to Heechul and hugged him, “Can you be my boyfriend now?” he asking again for the second time that day.

“Not now.”

“Okay. Tomorrow I’ll asking you again.” he released his hug and give a kiss on Heechul’s cheek and he always loves the way blush will rose in his cheek immediately. Seems his body always reacted to every touch Siwon gave to him. “Good bye.” He took the opposite direction from still in daze Heechul.

Siwon had walking few step when he heard Heechul call his name, ‘Is he finally agree to be my boyfriend?’ he asked himself and eagerly turn around.

“Kim mansion in that direction.” He pointed a road across his home. Siwon eagerness died down, his shoulder slumped. “Walk for few hundred meters and when you found another intersection, took the right. Are you okay?” Heechul noticing the change on Siwon’s expression.

“I’m okay.” He walks to Heechul and before he cross the street, he manage to steal a kiss from his lips.

“YA!” yelled Heechul while Siwon had running away while laughing; behind him, a rooted in place Heechul’s has face as red as apple again.

“Aww…cute!” Zhoumi squealed when he peek at Heechul again from behind the curtain and saw all scene.

“But don’t bring your son to accompany you in this…what you call it, voyeur?” Hankyung chided while prying Zhoumi’s arm from his son’s neck and freeing that boy from suffocate torture after his other father almost choke him in his excitement. “Go to sleep.” And without told twice the boy ran to his room.

“I think you should increase your vocabulary dear, it’s called peek. Voyeur usually for-”

"I understand." Hankyung cut him off immediately.

Zhoumi peeked again and he gasped “Time for save your life!” exclaimed him drammatically, he grabbed Hankyung hands and dragged him to upstairs when Heechul start walking to house, he won’t let his nephew knew that he had saw everything. This wasn't the time yet.

--

“You haven’t sleep Jimi?”

“I’m waiting Siwon oppa. He said he wants to take a walk alone but until now he hasn’t back yet.”

“Good. Make him impressed Jimi and made sure he interested with you. You know since beginning how important this engagement for our business right?”

“I know appa.”

“I won’t let something or someone ruining my plan. My plan had ruined once when that boy came to this house.”

Mentioned about him, made Jimi’s body tensed, “I met him today appa. Somehow, I get a feeling that a bad thing will come to us.”

“He is indeed a bad thing. He always a bad thing since he was born, Jimi. I’ll sleep first.”

“Okay appa.”

The time ticked so slowly, the darkness crept from a corner in Kim’s mansion to other corner when the maid turn off mostly lamp on Kim’s mansion and only the hallway lamp turn on. Around midnight, Jimi heard one of her butler running down hallway to front door, “Stop there, Junho! I’ll get the door.” The butler nodded meekly and turned his heels before retreating to his bedroom.

She wears her sleep robe and walking to the door. Her instinct was right. Behind the door was Siwon with, strangely, very cheerful and relaxed face not like usual Siwon who look so cold and so distant from her.

“Where have you been, oppa?” Jimi asked after Siwon entering the mansion.

Siwon rolled his eyes, his happy feeling deflated in instant after he hearing her annoying voice, ‘And now she acted as if she was my wife when in the reality she will never be.’ He thought grimly.

“Oppa, answer me!” she whined when Siwon seems ignored her.

“I met new friend today and I’m tired. So please, let me sleep peacefully now, okay?”

Jimi pouted after Siwon closed his room door in front of her. ‘New friend? What kind of new friend he talking about?’ and suddenly, Heechul’s face swam inside her mind, ‘No way! Don’t tell me he met with him again?’ she screaming inside her heart. Her hand raised up, ready to pound Siwon’s door, demanding an explanation, but a little bit of her conscious remind her, ‘Remember. Grab his attention with a lady way. Confront him tomorrow. Little by little.’ So she lowered her hand and turns around entering her room. ‘If you dare ruining my appa’s plan, Heechul. I swore I’ll kill you and drag all of your family to hell with you.’ She cursing inside his head before slammed the door closed.

 

A/N: Sorry for crappy chapter T____T

reality finally attack my brain.

Reply for chapter 5

@ loser220:Thank you

@ radictator:Yeah, be patient Siwon. Thanks’ for your comment. ^^

@ hanchulovekyumin:Yes, he is.

@ proudtobe-ELFandCass:Thank you *blush* Updateee…!!!!

@ Aki_Hikari:Yeah I agree with you. Maybe Zhoumi should give her a plate of Rat poison rattatouille *eh* (okay, ignore me.) Thanks’ for your comment.^^

@ Sahee689:Hey, at least he’s a y old man :p