12

Flight [HIATUS]

unbeta. Still remember this story? Hohoho..Don't worry. Jay is a nice character in this story. he took neutral side but a little bit to Heechul's side.

-=======-

Flight12

-=======-

The next morning

“Jay sshi. Mr. Bonggun wants to see you.”

Jay looks up from his newspaper after Hyuna told him the message from Bonggun. “Okay Hyuna. Thank you.” He quite surprised because Mr. Bonggun know he’s here. He indeed planning to meet him today after lunch because he knew that was time Mr. Bonggun usually awake. He folded up his newspaper before going  to Mr. Bonggun’s room. He stopped few steps before Mr. Bonggun’s room when he saw Daehwan emerged from the room with pissed off face, a clear sign he engaged in another quarrel with his stepfather, surely about Heechul. With Daehwan kept denying the fact that Heechul still alive and Bonggun believes Heechul still alive, which indeed true.

“Crazy old man. You better die now.”

Jay heard him cursed under his breath as he closed the door and walked toward him. Jay bowed and after straightened his body, Daehwan already standing beside him.

“I know what that old man wants and that is his child. Tell that damn child when you meet him; I want to make a deal with him before you send him to his father.” After that, Daehwan stalked away.

Jay nodded despite he knew Daehwan won’t see that. He’s the only person outside Kim’s family who know about the fact that Heechul still alive and he vowed he won’t involved himself inside this family drama except if the condition push him to make an action. And maybe now he needs to do something. For Jimi and for Mr. Bonggun but also for Heechul.

“Heechul.” Jay whispered the name of person who able to make his heart flutter when he met him for the first time few years ago when Bonggun brought him and his mother to Kim’s mansion. He refused that feeling as love and he keep believed that feeling was only a sign of his protective feeling toward that little boy with cat's like eyes and bright smile. But when Heechul suddenly disappear, he felt his soul was ripped apart. Half stay inside his body and the other part was gone with Heechul and that time he realize he’s falling in love with that little boy and he didn’t ashamed with that fact.

At first, he along with other person believe Heechul’s indeed die but after one coincidence when he able to come face to face with Heechul when that boy 16 years old, he know Heechul in front of him was the same Heechul he met nine years ago. The difference, this Heechul didn’t recognized him and somehow he feel grateful. He wished Daehwan didn’t know about Heechul still alive but he’s wrong because Daehwan already knew about Heechul and about him who met Heechul. And Daehwan promised him, as long as Heechul didn’t show up at Kim’s mansion and as long he didn’t tell Bonggun or anyone about Heechul, Heechul will alive. Jay kept his promise. Four years he kept the secret deep inside his heart and he’ll continue to keep that’s promise forever even after he finished his enlistment, but now he realized, there’s no use to keep the promise longer since Bonggun seem knew about Heechul still alive, if the way Daehwan talk to him as a sign.

“Mr. Bonggun. I’m here.” Jay talked softly to old man lying with eyes closed on bed. The old man struggled to open his eyes and Jay could see a thin layer of tears on his eyes.

“Daehwan keep denying my son still alive, Jay.” His voice barely above a whisper but Jay could hear it perfectly inside the quiet room, “He’s here. I know.” Bonggun opens his fist and Jay saw a nice shaped bracelet on his palm. “It’s my son’s bracelet. He’s here last night Jay.”

Jay frowned. If that was true, Heechul came last night, why he didn’t see him coming.

“Jay…”

“Yes, Mr. Bonggun.”

“Find him for me.” He took Jay’s hand and put the bracelet on his hand. “Please, bring my son back to his real place. In this house.”

“I will Mr. Bonggun. I will.” Jay made a promise not only for Bonggun but also for himself. Somehow, he could feel a love for Heechul, which he thought had faded, start to revives and ready to blossom again. He leave Kim’s mansion with confident in every step he took. He looked into bracelet in his hand and smiled. A chance to reunite Heechul and his father had come and his chance to pursuit Heechul’s love was comes as well too. He’s sure the younger will accept him since he had wait for Heechul in quite long time, didn’t aware that Daehwan was watching him from his library window with indescribable expression as he entering his car.

-================-

“Are you sure you need to go now ajusshi?” Heechul pouted when they arrive at airport. He keep clinging on Siwon’s arm, refused to let the older man moved far from him although for an inch.

Siwon smiled. Compared to Jimi, he really didn’t feel annoy with Heechul clinging to him, instead he found that extremely cute, to the extent he only want to kiss the younger right here and then to remove the pout from his lips. But he knew he need to control himself because a kiss between them as innocent as it should be, able to lead their body into flame and Siwon sure he’ll late to catch his flight if he surrendered into Heechul’s pout lips temptation. “Only for a week chagi. My parents need me at company. Last night my father call me, he say something urgent happen at company. I’m promise, I’ll back to you.”

“You better back to me or I’ll find another man. I mean it.” Heechul hit Siwon’s chest softly as a sign he really serious, nevertheless let himself guided into Siwon’s warm embrace, as the older hugged him tightly, clearly not buying his threat.

“I understand but also remember this. I’ll snatch you back from your man if you leave me, little boy.” He pecked Heechul’s lips, not caring if other people watching them, two grown up men kissing in public. “Because I madly in love with you.” Siwon whispered softly before planted another kiss, longer and definitely more passionate than before. Heechul’s finger ran across his muscular chest before tangled with his dark hair and his finger gripped his younger lover waist, completely leaving another thing except each other presence behind. “And I can’t live without you.” Siwon completed his words after them apart to catch their breath. “I love you chagiya.”

“I love you too ajusshi.”

Heechul moved aside to let Siwon took his suitcase. He closed his eyes when Siwon running his finger on Heechul’s soft hair before kissed his forehead. “I leave now. Take care, chagiya.”

Heechul nodded, hugged Siwon tightly, “Come back here safely ajusshi. I’ll wait.”

Siwon walked into passenger waiting room. He turns around for the last time and smiled to his lover. He never wants to leave Heechul in the first place but he knew he had another responsibility waiting for him in Seoul and he definitely couldn’t leave his other responsibility behind like that. He needs to keep both responsibilities in balance. For Heechul and their future. Yeah, their future. With that thought, Siwon felt his step getting lighter than before.

-================-

“Siwon oppa leave this morning?!” Jimi shouted to Hyuna and the poor maid nodded in fear.

“Yes, Miss.”

 Jimi frowned. She had sensed something was different when he down to dining room this morning and she found no one. “Why Siwon oppa didn’t ask me to him to airport?” She asked more to herself, didn’t realize a mocked smile on her maid face.

“Of course idiot. He will never ask you because he loves your uncle.” Hyuna mocked inwardly.

“Maybe he’ll bring his parents to settled the date of our engagement. Maybe he had changed his mind and realized he loves me more.” Jimi kept rambled on his imagination and Hyuna fought an urge to roll her eyes.

“Keep dreaming stupid but I bet the last person who laughs is me. I prefer Siwon sshi with Heechul sshi than with you.”

“What are you doing here Hyuna?” Jimi asked with irritated face as he realized her maid probably heard all of her dreamy talk about Siwon. “Go to your place and do your job.”

“Okay, Miss.” Hyuna turn on her heels and heading to kitchen.

“Pathetic loser.”

-==================-

 

Reply chapter 11

kyuririn : Okay, it's Jay...

radictator : Don't worry, Jay is a nice person in this story. We already have Daehwan and Jimi to be a bad person. we didn't need another one, hehehe...

ISeeSHINee : Updateee.. ^^

proudtobe-ELFandCass : Update. Don't worry, Jay is a nice person, that's why Bonggun trust him and he also loves Heechul *oops* hehehe

samirajoon : update..^^

 

A/N: Hope the next chapter won't took a long time like this update. I found my plot muse for this story now, hohohoho...