16

Flight [HIATUS]

unbeta

-=====-

    16

-=====-

-

Jimi walked down the hallway and entering the dining room where she knew Siwon was enjoying his very early morning tea.

“6 months.” Said her the moment she entering the room, sat down on the chair across him.

Siwon look up from the newspaper he was reading and look at Jimi who sat in front of him. Today was the third week of their oh-so-called engagement and the first time they talked with each other. Because even since she moved in to Siwon’s apartment, never for once she saw him. He always leave when she still asleep and come back when she already sleeping the only friend she have inside the quiet apartment was Hyuna but she didn’t know Hyuna acted as Siwon’s eyes and ears when he’s not home and never for once stood on her side. Today, she intentionally woke up very early so she could talk with Siwon before he goes to work.

“That’s too long.” Replied Siwon before turn his attention back to newspaper on his hand.

Jimi bit her bottom lips. She actually only want to prolong time, hoping that as times goes by, Siwon slowly will pay attention to her, but the way he replied her, she already knew, Siwon would never pay attention to her. However, as the stubborn girl that she was, she will try her luck. “I need a lot of time because it will really hard entering my father study room. He never let me entering that room. He even forbid me for standing in hallway in front of that room, he only permit my brother.”

“You’re really useless until your own father doesn’t trusting you enough for entering that room.” Siwon mocked, all the time his eyes kept glued to newspaper in front of him.

Jimi balled her hands in anger, if not because of she’s more afraid with her own father than Siwon’s threat, she definitely will cancel out the engagement than let Siwon trample down her pride and treated her like a piece of rubbish. She stood up abruptly and made the chair toppled before stalked out from the room, heading to her own bedroom.

Slowly Siwon folded the newspaper before took the teacup that has refilled by Hyuna. “I miss him, Hyuna.” Said Siwon to the girl who was putting the chair back in previous position.

“I understand young master. I miss him too.” She turned around and walked to Jimi’s room after bowed to Siwon.

He digging his coat pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. A familiar handwriting stamped on it, Heechul’s short letter for him.

-=- Ajusshi, come back to me soon, ne? Don’t let me wait too long or I’ll date another man. Just kidding. You know that I’ll always love you, right? So, you better only love me too. You will always stay in my heart, ajusshi and I hope I also always stay in your heart, in your mind, in your breath, in everything you do. Ajusshi, saranghae. Don’t forget me.-=-

Tears already wetting his eyes although he hasn’t finished reading the letter Heechul had slipped in on his pocket when they shared the last kiss at airport. His heart aching after he pulled another thing from his pocket, that was their photograph, they took the photograph using Zhoumi’s old Polaroid camera in his birthday. He missed him so badly. “Little boy, where are you?”

-===-

“…Chul? Heechul!” Jay shook the younger boy who looked lost inside his own thought. Heechul blinked few times, tried to focusing his attention.

“Yes?”

“You’re spacing out and definitely didn’t listening what I said earlier.” Jay scolded him mildly. “What was disturbing your mind?”

Heechul shook his head. He didn’t want to tell Jay. Wordlessly, he took the grocery bag from Jay’s hand and started walk to the cashier.

“You’re thinking about that man, aren’t you?”

Heechul stopped. Despite he didn’t turn around and didn’t say anything but Jay knew, he was right. Heechul was thinking about Siwon, again. The younger boy started walk again, pretending he didn’t listening Jay at all. “Please forget him, Chul. You have me.” Jay muttered under his breath.

The trip to their home completely filled by silence. Heechul didn’t say anything and Jay seem didn’t want to open any conversation at all. Their car stopped when the traffic light turned red. Heechul suddenly caught a glimpse of person whom look like Leeteuk passed in front of their car. He hurriedly got out from the car and called his name. The person turned around when he heard someone called his name. “Heechul ah.” He called back in merry tone.

“Are you sure he won’t mad because you asked him to going home first?” Leeteuk questioning when he plopped down beside the younger boy after bought two bottles of drinks for them. Heechul shook his head.

“He’ll understand.” He said lightly. Heechul purposely asked Jay to leave because he wants to talk with Leeteuk more freely, if Jay joined with them, he maybe won’t able to tell Leeteuk everything that had happened to him.

“So, what are you doing here?” The older questioning again after Heechul seems hard to open his mouth.

“I live here now.”

“For real?”

Heechul nodded. Leeteuk sighed,he knew something big definitely had been happened to his life when they separated, if the way Heechul seem hesitated to talk a lot as sign. He brought his hand to Heechul’s shoulder, squeezing it lightly.

“Spit it out, Chul. I know you want to tell me something.” Leeteuk smiled softly.

“Hyung…” And the story flew out freely from Heechul’s mouth. Leeteuk busy grasping, collecting and composing the piece of the story and made it into one whole story. He didn’t want to believe but the truth pushed himself to believe. He just able to hug the crying boy when he finished his story.

“What will you do now, Chul? You can’t lives like this forever.”

“I don’t know hyung. I just want to go to faraway place. Alone.”

“But your father? Your family?”

Heechul fell in silent. If he just following his ego, maybe he had left all of his family but when he remembering the sacrifice he had done to keep his family, he didn’t have choice but to hold up, don't know until when.

Leeteuk grasped his hand softly as if he understands the mental battle inside Heechul’s heart. “I know the only solution that could make you going to faraway place for a moment without leave your family forever.”

Heechul look at him with hopeful eyes.

“Come back to airlines. Become flight attendant like before.”

“Hyung…”

“Me and the rest of crew will stay in this place until tomorrow, think carefully, Chul.”

Heechul nodded again before hugged Leeteuk, “I will and thank you.” He murmured.

“You’re welcome, my dongsaeng.”

-==-

“What! you want to work again?” Jay questioning with disbelief expression. His voice a bit rose than normal.

Heechul nodded, “I just want to have activities.” He reasoned.

“But you can do something else aside going back to your previous workplace. You-”

“Jay.” Zhoumi cut him off. Jay paused, he turned to look at Zhoumi, silently asking him why he stopping him?

“Do anything you want to do, Chul, as long as you happy, me and Hankyung won’t mind, right Hannie?”

Hankyung nodded. Since beginning, he had agreed with any decision Zhoumi will take, whether Zhoumi will give permission for Heechul or forbid him.

“But Zhoumi.” Jay protested but Zhoumi gave him a look that clearly stated he won’t changed his decision. Jay sighed in defeat.

“Thank you, Mimi. Please,take care of my father when I’m not here.”

"I will, don't worry."

That night Heechul's went to Leeteuk's place and telling him about his family decision and the next day, he flew with them to the airlines main office.

Jay still didn’t want Heechul for coming back to his previous job, the reason was because he’s afraid if one day, Heechul will meet with Siwon on plane again, like their first meeting. But he couldn’t do anything now. Zhoumi and Hankyung agreeing Heechul’s wish, even his father too. Jay only could praying fate will be cruel enough to not make them met with each other until forever or at least until Heechul could be his.

 

-TBC-

A/N: A very fast update. Although I get just little comment, but it's okay. this is for you who always give me spirit by your comment. and sorry, because Jay turn become a bit cruel..

Qk-9ya : Yup, he's indeed smart. Thank you so much for your comment <3

loser220 : That's why I update fast, hohoho...Thank you so much for your comment <3

mangafrick : Your wish granted, hahaha...fast update~..Thank you so much for your comment <3

A/N: This is their polaroid picture...Comment?????????????????????????????

let me share a bit my feeling..I know this picture is not Sichul but at least this picture consist Siwon and Heechul../sobs/ source: Siwon twitter @Siwon407

Can you guess which one is Heechul? hehehe...