15

Flight [HIATUS]

unbeta

-=====-

    15

-=====-

A/N: I'll keep update this story..although this update is very short...

-

"Months flew fast," thought Siwon grimly as he fastening the tie on his neck. He intentionally never looking for news about Heechul or looking for him this past few months because he don't want to make Jimi and her families suspicious about his sudden change, beside, he want to know the truth first before he could completely looking for Heechul. Lastly, he put the flower boutonnière on his coat. "Heechul, wait for me."

Jimi smiled happily. She twirled few times in front of full-body sized mirror, admiring the dress. "Look Hyuna. This dress really suitable with Siwon oppa's suit, right?"

Hyuna half smiled, "I prefer seen him with someone else who also wear suit than with someone who wore that ugly dress."

"Why you don't say anything?" Jimi's snapped at her, disliking Hyuna's lack response.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss. Yes, that dress is so pretty." She reached out a comb, slowly combing Jimi's hair. Inside her mind, Hyuna imagining herself pulled Jimi's hair out of her scalp. Both of them diverted their attention to the door when the sound of someone knocked the door echoed inside the room.

Hyuna opened the door and behind the door was standing Siwon. She opened the door wider and after Siwon stepped in, she left the room.

"Oppa." Jimi called him sweetly and Siwon felt his stomach twisted and churned uncomfortably.

“We need to talk.” Said Siwon sternly after he stood in front of her.

“About what?” She questioning. A bit confused but in same time, she's happy because Siwon barely talked to her these past months despite they’ll engage in no time.

“An agreement.”

“Like premarital agreement.”

“Some kind like that.”

“Okay what is it?” she asked eagerly. Her smile disappears in instant after Siwon told her the agreement he referred before.

“So you want me to help you finding information about the reason why that damn child suddenly dissapear? I don’t want to. Forget it!”

“So I’ll cancel out our engagement. Right here, right now.” He replied calmly.

Jimi’s eyes widen, “You can’t do that. You’ll make our family embarrassed.”

“Our family? Your's family more exact. My parents since beginning never agree or disagree with this engagement. They let me do anything as I want to do, including destroying this engagement. And I wondered, what kind of reaction your father will give if this engagement cancelled because I chose Heechul over you. I’m sure he’ll blaming you because you had failed attracted my attention since beginning.” Siwon smirked as he saw tears on the girl’s eyes. Although for a bit, he didn’t regretting his harsh word. Even if he must kill all of The Kim’s for getting Heechul’s back, he’ll do that, so talking harshly to Jimi is nothing compared the sacrifice he will do for Heechul.

“What will happen if I agree?” She questioned weakly.

“Maybe I’ll make you as my mistress in the future and I’ll save your family's pride by not cancelling this engagement.”

“Your mistress?” Jimi repeated with disbelief expression on her face.

“Yes, because Heechul who will stay beside me as my spouse and not you. But of course your father doesn’t need to know that you’re my mistress and the marriage we will do only on paper or he will ashamed because his daughter had been defeated by her uncle and he is a man on top of that.”

A surge of anger washed over her, burning her at the mentioning of her uncle for the nth times since Siwon opened the conversation between them, “How dare you lowering my pride by making me as your mistress!” Jimi yelled. She lift her hand and about to slap Siwon but he’s too fast. He caught her hand before the palm of her hand collided with his cheek.

 “You can’t hurt me Jimi, never can, never will and I heard you ever slapped Heechul’s once in the past. Assume today is your lucky day because if not I’ll snap your hands in two now and I won’t regret it at all.” He growled before letting go her hand harshly, “Think carefully about the agreement I offer to you. You have 15 minutes to make a decision.” Siwon stepped out of the room, as he closed the door he could heard Jimi’s frustrated scream from behind the door.

The engagement procession will held not more than two minutes again. Siwon glanced on his wristwatch with poker face. Some of other people who saw his face thought Siwon was nervous but Siwon himself knew better he’s not nervous.

One-minute left and he were ready to announce that he'll cancel out the engagement plan between him and Jimi if not because a hand suddenly gripped his arm. He glanced to his side and saw Jimi stood glumly. Despite she had corrected her makeup but Siwon still could see her eyes slight red and puffy.

“I’ll do anything you want me to do. Just, don’t put shame on my family face.”

“I try.” He replied shortly before entering the room where the engagement procession will be held with Jimi walked beside him.

-===-

 

 

-TBC-

Reply 13

loser220 : Don't worry about Zhoumi. He's begin to recovering.

Eukarya : Sadly, they'll separate for awhile..

kyuririn : I'm sorry for make you cry...You're welcome..^^

proudtobe-ELFandCass : Jay just a bit selfish, he had lost Heechul once and he won't to lost him for the second time.

radictator : Ehehehe..I already answering your question :3

heepetal  : Thank youuuuu :3

mangafrick : Okay, I'll update regularly from now..

Reply 14

kyuririn : I'm sad when I made this chapter too T~T I think I made you sad too often, sorry. You're welcome and thanks' for your comment..

Qk-9ya : Jay is just selfish..

loser220 : Yeah, poor them..Thank youu :3

radictator : Awww..Thank youuu, you make me happy ^^ okay..fightinggg...!!!! few chapter to go and the story will end, hehehe..

 

Comment?? or not /pouted/