CHAPTER 8

My Angel

 

He was gone.

Just...Gone.

How did he manage to even walk to fast?

Did I scare him away?

Wait, what is wrong with me?! I can’t believe I even cared about whether I had scared him away or not. The better if I actually had scared him away...But a feeling at the back of my head told me that wasn’t the case...

Something happened. I’m sure. But what?

I tried digging through my memories to see if there was anything suspicious but...

What had I said to Kiseop? Why can’t I recall a single detail of what had happened earlier?

A sudden pain shot through my head, interrupting me from my thoughts and those familiar words began to repeat in my mind again…

All just a hallucination …

All just a hallucination…

That voice is so familiar. Where have I heard it before? What is just a hallucination? Is seeing the human bird just a hallucination? But it seemed too real to be a hallucination.

My eyelids became heavier and heavier and I looked over my shoulder to see the red numberings on the clock, illuminating my whole room.

” 12.30…”

 I headed towards my bed as my eyelids became heavier and started a sleep full of dreams…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im really really terribly sorry for making you all wait so long...Funny how you people didn't unsuscbribe me but...Yeah! Im happy you didn't! :D So...the reason was because I thought this story to the core and wasn't really getting anywhere so I decided to just go on a hiatus from asianfanfics for awhile and...When i came back, i saw that you people haven't actually unsuscribed me yet and that alone made me really motivated... I felt as if you people were still out there waiting for me to continue the story so yeah...here it is. Im really sorry for the long longgggg wait. I really am. And next chapter will be up really soon. Im currently editing it right now so...2 chapters in a day! Great right?! I know ;) Ahahah! Have fun reading though this chapter is really short...:)