CHAPTER 6

My Angel

 

“Help!” I screamed with all my might.

“Song Min! What’s wrong with you? Never mind that you dozed off in class. Now you’re screaming?! You’re sweating like a pig! Sit up and listen to what I’m saying! Ask Kiseop what I’ve been teaching when you’re in your dream world” Lee songsangim boomed.

Oh great. So I actually screamed not just in my dream; But in reality too. Seriously Song Min, what’s wrong with you and your life? Nothing ever goes right!

“You better find out what I’ve teached the class just now. The next person I’m going to ask to solve the question is you, Song Min. And if you can’t, straight to detention,” Lee Songsangnim said with asperity while pointing his finger to me.

I looked over to Kiseop, wondering if he was the one who invaded my dreams. He then turned to face me, and gestured for me to come closer so he could explain.

“The name’s Kiseop, and I guess yours would be Song Min?” He asked politely.

I didn’t want to talk to this guy. Who knows? He could be out to kill me- anything I say or do, he could use it against me. I flinched, remembering the pain I felt it my dream. It felt so real. I looked down at my body for any signs of burn. To my horror, when examining my hand, there was a red inked “Death” on the back of my hand.

I must have fainted. For when I woke up I wasn’t in the classroom. I was lying on a bed, somewhere - I didn’t know. I saw someone looking down at me through my squinted eyes. Trying to adjust to the sudden brightness of my surroundings, my vision was blurry.

“Rest, you must be tired.” That someone said.

“Who are you?” I tried to speak, the sound that came out from me was hoarse. I needed water.

“Kiseop. Wait, I’ll go get you some water. In the meantime, lie down” Kiseop, kind of, commanded.

Kiseop? Why was he here? Oh yeah, I remember. If he wanted to kill me, now would have been the best time. I’m sick, tired and vulnerable. And besides, there wasn’t a soul in the room. He could have killed me and get away with it, probably by brainwashing everyone that knew he existed. He’s an angel, what couldn’t he do?

I kept my eyes closed the entire time, I didn’t want to open them and see the mark on the back of my hand. Thinking about it made me tremble with fear.

What did I do? Why did he want to kill me? Just, why? And I’ve never met him in my entire life, what could I have possibly done to him?

“Here’s your water” Kiseop’s voice came again.

This time, I opened my eyes, and good that they’re not going against me. I could actually see more properly now. I needed to know what exactly he wanted from me.

“I’ve seen you before. I swear. That time, on the balcony. What do you want with me? My life? I don’t see anything I’ve done to you that deserves me giving up my life for it.” I practically spitted in his face.

He was dead silent. He looked at me with his brown eyes and for a second I thought I saw them changed into black, but when I looked harder. It was brown.

“Kiseop? Answer me!” I demanded. Trying hard to put the shaking fear away from my voice.

“You must be dreaming. I think you’re still having a fever. Why not you lie down and rest?” Kiseop said, with an edgy voice, pulling the sheets up to cover me.

“I’m perfectly fine, for your information” I snapped, smacking his hand out of the way “If I were dreaming, how will you explain this then?” I raised my hand and showed him the back of it.

He glanced at it for a moment, and then looked at me with annoyance, “There’s nothing there, like I’d said, you’re dreaming. Rest.”

 

I didn’t believe him, so I looked at the back of my hand myself. And to my surprise, and shock, the words disappeared. My jaw dropped. There was nothing left. Not even any burn marks. Whatever that has been there before vanished, without a trace.

“You’ve never met me before.”

Someone spoke, I turned looked at Kiseop, who obviously wasn’t the one who spoke, his eyes were grilling mine with harshness. I then continued to look around, wondering who spoke. And then it hit me, It wasn’t spoken aloud. Someone spoke in my mind. I never met Kiseop before…Yeah. I’ve never seen him before. How could I have think of that? That night on the balcony was…

“All an hallucination.”

I must have been too tired that night that I hallucinated. I need to clear my head from all those thoughts. Kiseop is kind, he helped me when I fainted, and gave me water, when I barely know him. Such a kind person.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!!!! Sorry, this chapter must have been boring. Just recovered from fever, that's the reason why I didn't update. I'm truly sorry to have kept you people in suspense. Enjoy reading! :D

*I changed the ending of the chapter, because I didn't like it :/*