CHAPTER 4

My Angel

 

“Not a human bird. But an angel, my lovely” That mystery man said.

I jolted awake with severe panic, and I felt the sweat streaming down from my forehead, staining my pillow wet.

Who was he?

I could’ve swear I’d never seen him before

What was he?

“But an angel, my lovely”

Why is he here?

“I finally found you, your mother’s dearest daughter.”

 

Did he have something to do with the disappearance of eomma??? Or maybe I think too much. Forget it.

Deciding to shake away those thoughts before I start trembling in fear for what he may do to me the next time I meet him again, I went to dress up and get ready for school.

 

- Time pass –

“Good afternoon class, today we’re going to have a new student joining our class” Lee songsangnim said.

That’s when a handsomely dashing guy walked into the class. He has such beautiful features it’s impossible not to end up fangirling over him.

But wait, he looks kinda familiar… Where did I see him before???

And that’s when it hit me, that angel, no wait, angels don’t exist, I mean the guy from yesterday night!

H..H…He isn’t here to kill me right? Oh god please…No!

That angel guy turned and looked at me, giving me a angelic kind smile, making my heart flutter and I stared into his eyes so deeply I thought I was falling into them.

What the heck are you even thinking Song Min?! You don’t even know who this guy is?!

Lee songsangnim then said “Everyone, this is Lee Kiseop.”

Lee Kiseop...So his name is Kiseop.

Turning to face the whole class, Kiseop said “Hello everyone, I’m Lee Kiseop, but you can call me Kiseop. Please take care of me.”

And then, he eyed me and smirked, this time.  That smirk was just…Familiar…

I run through my sea of memories to try and recall when I’ve seen this smirk before…

Guess what or who I found?

Lee Minhyuk.

Minhyuk, my first love.

Minhyuk, the guy that I shared my first kiss with.

Minhyuk, who was staring at eomma’s photo so intently.

Minhyuk, whom I caught cheating on me with another girl.

Minhyuk, who once tried to kill eomma.

Wait, he was staring at eomma’s photo. HE TRIED TO KILL EOMMA. Why didn’t I think of this before? Why didn’t this memory come into my stupid brain when eomma went missing?!?!

Now I know, he had something to do with eomma’s disappearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is this chapter? Kiseop is the angel! :DDD  I think this is better than the rest, is it? Well, Minhyuk from BTOB is officially in the story! Want to know what happens next? SUBSCRIBE! :DDD 

And regarding the vote, Im kinda disappointed, only one person voted. Im starting to think this story is really boring. Probably that's the only reason why only one person voted :( Im hurt T.T 

JUST KIDDING! :P Nahh, i know it takes time. So...I'll be real patient! 

And while im being patient, PLEASE READ AND SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! XPXP This really means a lot to me, ESPECIALLY your comments, cuz i need some feedback, like how i can improve and if the chapter is nice. So yeahh. THANKS FOR READING! 

Oh and yah, i know i said i'll update tmr. But since tmr im busy, i shall just update tonight ^^ Be glad people! :P Hahah! ^^