CHAPTER 5

My Angel

 

- Flashback –

“Sunbae! Here’s the tea!” I chirped happily as I skipped down the hallway, into the living room and lucky for me, I didn’t spill any of the tea onto the carpet. Hehe.

When I entered the warmth of the living room, I saw Minhyuk sunbae sitting on the sofa, staring into a photograph with such deep adoration, or is it?

“Oppa? What are you doing?” I laughed and walked to sit down beside him.

Seeing me, I saw him chucking away the photo immediately behind him.

I wonder what he’s doing…Hmm…Never mind, stop poking your nose into other’s business Song Min, you busybody.

Setting the cup of tea down on the coffee table gently I sat on the sofa and turned to him.

“Sunbae, let’s continue with our assignment! But first, I need to go get my laptop.” I smiled as I stood up and started to walk to my room..

“Before that, Song Min, I just wanted to tell and ask you something…”Minhyuk sunbae grabbed my hand and pulled me up close, so that I was staring into his eyes.

“Yes sunbae?” I asked politely.

“Song Min ah…I love you. From the moment I met you, I have fallen deeply in love with you. And my heart has no whatsoever intention to ever stop loving you…So…”Minhyuk sunbae took in a deep breath and continued ”Will you be my girlfriend? Song Min ah…I love you”

“Sunbae…” I tried hard to keep the tears from falling. I didn’t want him to see me like this.

Yes, I love you too, I’ve always had and will always do.

He finally told me he loves me. I’ve been in love with him for so long. All those heartaches whenever I see him with another girl. Well, even though it’s not really his fault that he’s cute and girls can’t stop clinging to him like gum.  

I smiled and hugged him. I hugged him real tight, I don’t ever want to let him go again.

“Yes…Minhyuk sunbae…yes” I whispered, finally allowing the tears to flow. I couldn’t hold them in anymore. Not like this when he’s finally holding me tightly. Not like this when I’m finally his and he’s finally mine.

“Thank you so much Min ah. This means so much to me. I really love you. Okay, you can go get your laptop now.” He smiled gently to me, gesturing for me to continue with what I was doing.

I went to the room, gathering the stuff I needed for the assignment and my laptop, I then walked out. When I entered the living room, I thought I saw Minhyuk oppa smirking.

It must be my eyes playing tricks on me, why will he smirk? Not like he’s mental. I placed the laptop down and we both continued on the assignment, his arm over my shoulder while I snuggle into the warmness of his chest - Oblivious to the potential killer beside me.

 - End Of Flashback –

“Kiseop, please find any empty seat and sit down. Class is going to start soon” Lee Songsangnim said.

I glanced around, trying to spot where he was going to sit. Only then did I realize, with pure horror, that the only empty seat in the classroom was right next to…me.

Oh no. Hell no. Why me? Urghh. I must have been cursed or something, if not why was I always down on luck?!

I watched helplessly as he sat down next to me, taking out the necessary stuff for this lesson. Not having the mood to listen to Lee songsangnim’s class today, I soon drift off to sleep.

I walked in a dark tunnel. But I could see that there was light at the end of the tunnel. I was afraid of the dark. And I started running towards the light. Just then, something pushed me to the ground, and I fell into something sharp, but I don’t know what.

“Ahhh! It hurts!”I screamed. The pain was excruciating.

A bright figure came out from nowhere and started to walk towards me.

Each step he took made the pain even worse. The nearer he was to me the more I felt like I was going to die from the torturous burning feeling on my whole body.

The pain was unendurable.

“Stop! Get away! Don’t come near me! Someone, anyone, HELP!” I tried to scream as loud as I could.

And he stopped, but the pain didn’t. I felt like I was going to be teared apart by the pain. I could feel him gazing down on me.  I tried to turn and look at his face, but my body wouldn’t let me, but I knew that if I could, his face would have a look of mockery in it. Seeing how pathetic and helpless I am.

I gave up. All I could do was lie still on the ground, hoping that the pain would ease. And that’s when he spoke:

I will get you Song Min.

I will get you soon.

I’ll make you feel the pain I’ve suffered for the past 5 years.

I’ve waited so long...and finally...Finally.

The bright light beside me started to fade, indicating that the person was leaving but his last words kept echoing in the tunnel and in my mind.

I’ve waited so long...and finally...Finally.

 Even though he was slowly disappearing, his words went louder, faster, until I couldn’t make them out anymore.  

I didn’t know why and when, but the pain got stronger. And my lungs were constricted. I couldn’t breathe.

I was going to die. In this tunnel. Alone.

No! Not here, not now! Someone help me. Help! I can’t breathe! Help! I mentally screamed.

Summoning my last ounce of strength and air, I screamed as loud as I could “HELP!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY READERS! Phew, this was like, the longest chapter that I wrote among the 5 :P So how is it? Please subscribe! :DD and thanks for reading! ^^