Make my day

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

---- SNSD Dorm---

"Omo xiumin why are you here?" tiffany asked confused. All he did was a charming smile and a cute wave. 

Tiffany didn't find it cute at all. It was almost 1 in the morning, she has been upp all day, her feet hurt, she was sleepy and with a another life in her stomach telling her to sleep she was kinda moody. 

"What? are you not happy to see me?" he asked shyly. Tiffanu sighed. 

"Of crouse i am happy but, it's kinda late and baby and i need our rest so if you don't mind short stuff" tiffany said as she began to close the door  but xiumin foot stopped it. 

"I could sleep here with you....tonight?"xiumin said as he caressed her hand. Tiffany smirked.

"What? trying to do with a pregnant lady?" she giggled. Xiumin was taken back alittle sheepishly blushing as he shook his head no. Tiffany started to fall for his charm as she pulled him into the drom. 

"quickly follow me the other members are sleepy so be very quiet" she said but they suddenly stopped when they see a figure in the shadows. 

"Well i didn't know we had a guest in the house" a girly voice said. 

"Go back to sleep jessica" tiffany said flatly as she was annoyed by her best friends faild attempt to scare her.

"Awww shoot! how did you know it was me" jessica whined. 

"well you didn't disguise yoour voice, you spoke in enligsh oddly, and we all don't sound the same" tiffany said she looked at xiumin and winked as she grabbed his hand to pull him into her room. 

Jessica stomped her foot in defeat. What is going on between them? jessica thought ot herself.

Tiffany quickly pushed xiumin on the bed and locked the door. 

"what..what are you doing" Xiumin stuttered afraid. Tiffany laughed as she put on a movie 

"Stop worrying you little im not going to touch you....unles you want me to" 

"No it's okay im okay" Xiumin said after he took a deep breathe. 

Tiffany jumped into the bed too as the moive started.

Xiumin started tto break out in cold sweat he knew he shouldve showered before he came over atleast. 

"Are you nervous?" tiffany asked. Xiumin shook his head no. Tiffany found it kinda cute. Xiumin was different from the guys she has dated in the past it felt good that for once someone was chasing her not the other way around. Tiffany couldn't focus on the movie she kept thinking about xiumin even though he was sitting right there. Xiumin couldn't focus on the movie too he was trying to figure out what his next move should be he really likes tiffany and doesnt want to mess things up with her. 

-----EXO Dorm---

Suho was sitting on the couch with a bottle of soju just staring at the wall. His made started trailing. What if Xiumin starts going out with tiffany, will his baby think xumin is the father and not him. What if tiffany really likes xiumin? She can't he said to himself. The front door swinged open and there was s and sunny. 

"Ayyyyeeeeee suho my dog my main man!" beakhyun said as he fell all over the place D.O and Sehun trying to catch him. 

"Hey suho why did you leave early?" sunny asked. Suho shrugged. Sunny knew anyways. 

"Where is kai and min-ji?" Suho asked 

"Honeymoon at a hotel, maybe tonight will be the night" Chanyeol said as he blushed. 

Suho almost spit out his soju "What?!" 

"I mean they are married now so might as well get to cracking on making some mini exo babies" he laughed. 

Suho hated this. He understands that he has to let min-ji go but still everything was too much to handle. 

----- SNSD dorm----

The movie ended, xiumin yawned and smiled as he gazed at a sleeping tiffany right next to him. He pushed her hair away from her face and smiled. She is so beautiful he thought to him self. He looked at his watch he better go.

He turned to his left and jumped in fright. Jessica was standing over him staring at him closely. 

"Xiumin why are you still here?" jessica asked 

"Do you knock?" xiumin asked trying to lower his heart rate. 

"Why should i? it's my house" she giggled as she touched hhis arm. Xiumin began to feel uncomfrotable. 

"Well um it was a nice chat but i really got to go" Xiumin quickly ran out the house. 

Jessica sighed why are they together? 

She covered tiffany with the blanket and went back to her own room. 

------ EXO Dorm-----

Suho was sleeping but he couldn't take it. He needed to know if kai was banging min-ji right now he started to get dressed when suddenly 

"Hey Suho i just made a- where are you going?" Chanyeol asked 

Suho jumped in surprise and sighed "I will have to put a lock on this door and fast"

"what? why? we are a family!" chanyeol argued 

"Yeah a family i am going out don't follow me don't look for me and most of ll don't call me lock up when you leave seeya" Suho said as he bolted out. Maybe he had too much soju today...