First stop: Japan! Part 1

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

---- On the Plane ----

"aissshhh my belly is in the way!" Tiffany whined ttrying to get comfrotable in her seat. 

"Yah! The wind messed up my hair! how am i going to enter japan looking like this!" Min-ji complained 

"Sehun stop eating un-heatly snacks your a dancer!" sunny nagged 

"Baekhyun! Stop it! I want to change my seat" Natasha complained

Sehun,Kai,baekhyun, and xiumin all rolled their eyes and sighed at their wife's/girlfriend/girl-i-want-to-make-mine.

"Don't worry tiffany baby i will adjust the seat for you" Xiumin said lovingly 

"Babe here's a hair brush just brush it out and you will be fine your always beautiful" Kai said digging into his bag for the brush. 

"But i am hunnnnggggrrrrryyyyyy!" sehun whined and pouted which made sunny giggle.

"Ok ok i will leave you alone...just don't switch seats" Baekhyun begged. Natasha huffed and started listening to her music.

Suho laughed in his head, he knew one good thing about being alone is no nagging, whining, complaining, or explaining your self to anyone.

---- Hotel ----

"Ugh the last time we were at an hotel i got the most un-pleasnt surprised" Min-ji sighed 

"Wait, but we got together in the end" Kai whined. MIn-ji smiled "I know, best moment of my life" Kai kissed Min-ji and the whole group sighed 

"Here they go again" Luhan sighed 

"Yeah rubbing in their love in front of us single members" Chanyeol adding on. 

Once they got to their respective rooms, suho felt like going to see tiffany. He creeped down the hallway and knocked on the door.

"Suho? what do you want?" tiffany asked 

"Xiumin here?" Suho asked 

"No" she said 

"Great" he closed the door behind him and stared at tiffany. Tiffany felt un-comfrotable under his gaze

"U-uh xiumin will be back soon so if you don't have anything to say get your out of here i am sleepy as hell" tiffany said. Suho chuckled same old bad tiffany. 

"Come to my room and sleep with me" suho said as he squeezed her shoulder lightly. 

Tiffany slapped his hand away "I want to sleep with my boyfriend xiumin thank you very much"

"I love your new red hair" Suho said 

"Me too" An un-known voice said. 

Tiffany and suho looked to see a smirking xiumin with his arms crossed "why are you here suho?" he asked annoyed. Tiffany began to melt, she never seen this side of xiumin before, it was oddly turning her om. She hoped the baby didn't see the dirty thoughts that ran through her mind at that moment. 

"I came to check on my baby and tiffany" Suho said 

"and he was just leaving too" Tiffany added "I am fine suho bye bye" tiffany said as she pushed him out the room. 

Xiumin closed the door and flopped on the bed 

"He didn't say anything that would make me want to skin him alive" xiumin asked 

Tiffany giggled and shook her head no "Nope you came just in time baby" she said as she bended down to peck him on the lips. Xiumin wanted more than a peck, he wanted to make her his. He wanted his first time to be with her, but he had to wait. 

Tiffany didn't want to wait. so how do you comvince a guy to have with you while your pregnant? looks like it's time for google to step in.