I said No

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

--- Suho ----

Suho quickly walked into the hotel lobby. Carefully to the front desk stood a beautiful mixed girl. 

He had on his sunglasses hat and scarf. 

"Um excuse me" he said as he took off the glasses and hat "Can i have the room number kai and his wife are staying in?"

The pretty girl looked up and started fangirling. 

"Oh my gosh! its you! suho!" she screamed in delight. 

He quickly hushed her down and gave her a charming smile. 

"So can i have the room number of kai and his new wife now please" he said with a y smirk. 

They girl frowned. 

"No" she said simply as sh began typing away on the computer. 

Wow she's firece he thought. She seemed intrersting to him. She has light brown skin but her eyes said asian. She looked exortic to him and it lead him to want to know more. 

"What is your name?" he asked without thinking. 

"Natasha, Natasha Francis" she said with a bright smile "But your still not getting the room number" 

"your korean is good, where are you from?" he asked without thinking again, he forgot why he came in the first place now. 

"I am from america but my parents are from the carribbean and my great grandfather is chinese...wait why am i telling you this?" she blurted out but then mentaly smacked herself. 

"wow so cool" He said in awwe 

"yeah awesome cool but if you exuse me i have other things to tend to sorry" she said and snapped her fingers. Two big guys carried suho out the hotel and onto the street.

Who is that girl? he thought to himself as he drove home. 

------ The Next Day----

----- SM Building----

Xiumin was walking to the practice room with Luhan for EXo to practice there 12 member group routine to MAMA. 

Luhan was curious about his friend, why he has been acting all weird lately.

"where were you last night?" Luhan asked. Xiumin jumped a little bit 

"No where" he coughed, Luhan knew he was lying.

"Come on tell me the truth" Luhan said. Suddenly Tiffany was walking there way with a donut in her hand munching away. She sees Xiumin and Luhan and Blushes. Luhan rasied an eyebrow.

"Um hey boys" she smiled. Xiumin blushed "Hey" he said.

Tiffany couldnt help but smile. Luhan stood there with a What-the-hell-is-going-on-with-these-two face. 

"Um where are you guys going?" she asked shyly. 

"To practice with exo-k, so if you excuse us" luhan said as he pulled a dazed  Xiumin away. 

Tiffany waved bye and so did Xiumin. Luhan rolled his eyes. 

When they finally got to a non-busy corner Luhan narrowed in his eyes on Xiumin, Xiumin already know what luhan is going to ask. 

"No i am not telling you" Xiumin said. 

"Oh come on why not" Luhan whined like a baby. 

Xiumin sighed he couldnt keep it to himself anyways. 

"Ok I slept with tiffany lastnight" xiumin said all giddy he coudlnt wait to see his buddy reaction. 

Luhan mouth dropped "Oh my Ewwwwwww! Xiumin that's nasty!" Luhan exclaimed as he made a face. 

"Huh?" Xiumin was confused. 

"Dude how could you have with a pregnant lady? Isn't that a crime? I bet you was making the baby bounce up and down....poor baby... How could you?!" Luhan freaked. Xiumin smacked his forehead. Luhan is very simple minded, should have put it in different terms.

"No I didn't have with her stupid, i just slept in the same bed as her, we was watching a movie dumb dumb" Xiumin sighed. 

"But you know you wanted to" Luhan smirked. Xiumin blushed. 

"I can't anyways" Xiumin said 

"Yeah your still a , you have no experice and clearly she does" Luhan said 

"What? like you do?" Xiumin grinned. 

"Aye! atleast i have made it to 3rd base" Luhan defended. "But not home!" Xiumin teased. 

"What? you want help or not?" Luhan sighed.

Xiumin sighed and nodded. 

"Ok Lesson 1 begins now" Luhan said as he grabbed Luna From F(x) .

Luna jumped and smacked Luhan in the face "Jerk!" she shouted and walked away angry. 

Xiumin couldn't help btu bust out laughing. 

"I don't think you were suppose to ge hurt" Xiumin laughed. 

"I wasn't, Come on were late for practice" Luhan said Bitterly as him and xiumin walked off. 

---- Tiffany----

Tiffany was walking down the hall happy and pregnant when she ran into a beautiful girl wandering the hall. 

Tiffany all of a sudden became jealous of the girls beauty.

"Um excuse me who are you?" Tiffany asked. The girl smiled big and bright. 

"Oh my gosh it's an honor to meet you! i am a huge fan i love the rap you do in genie" the girl praised tiffany and tiffany started to feel better about herslef. 

"Nice to meet a fan, what can i help you with" tiffany asked. The girl held up a lunch box.

"I came to drop this off for my brother,  i think you know him his Beakhyun from Exo-k"The girl said. 

Tiffany rasied an eyebrow "what is your name?" 

"Natasha, Natasha Francis, um yeah i know how can we be brother and sister, well his parents took me in when i had no where to go a few years back and so since then i have been calling him brother, his mom made this and told me to drop it off can you lead me to him please" Natasha asked nicely. 

Tiffany nodded and signaled her to follow \, They got to the practice room and tiffany turned off the raido and grabbed everyones attention. 

"Um Beakhyun, found our sister" Tiffany smiled. 

Natasha stepped out from behind tiffany smiled and waved. 

Suho stood there in shock. 

Why is she here? did tiffany say Beakhyun sister?