Bingo!

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

--Tiffany--

Tiffany looked into her walk in closet just to find something to wear. She wanted to look her best cause her baby's father was going to be there and Xiumin. Tiffany was in love with the fact to handsome guys were buying for her attention. SHe was going to milk it as long as she can even with a baby belly.

She picked out something light a pretty to wear when her cellphone rang.

She picked up "Hello?"

"Hey tiffany"

"Suho?" she asked confused.

"Yeah Hi, um i waned to ask you something" 

Tiffany smiled, she hoped he wanted to pick her up for dinnner but then her phone beeped, that meant another call was coming in. She frowned and sighed, she was ready to kill whoever who was calling her! 

"Hello?" she said in a annoyed voice. 

"woah did i do something worng?" a voice said into the phone

Tiffany's eyes popped up "Oh Xiumin im sorry i thought you were someone else. He chuckled. 

"It's okay, i called to ask you something" he said. Tiffany then remembered suho was on the other line. 

"Just hold on" she said as she switch lines "Suho?"

"Hey tiffany, um do you want to go to the dinner today together?" he asked 

Tiffany smiled, it's cute, the happy couple going to dinner together with a baby on the way. But this wasn't a dream. 

Tiffany told suho to hold on and went to xiumins line "Hey what's your question?"

"Um...uh...ah...ummmm" he said nervously. 

"Oh shpit it out!" Tiffany yelled but suddenly regreted yelling. 

"I uh wanna know if you wanna go to um dinner with me as my uh um date" he said afriad. 

Tiffany grinned, but then remembered suho asked the same question. 

What will she do?

--------- Min-JI------------

Min-ji was putting on her black skin tight dress and the T.V 

"Breaking News, Kai from EXO-K and Krystal from F(x) is comformied to be in a relationship." The gossip reporter said. 

Min-ji's eyes almost popped out her head and her mind became fuzzy. 

What the hell?she thought 

"KAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs. 

---------------- Natasha & Beakhyun-------------

Natasha and beakhyun sat in the living room with thier heads down in shame as thier parents looked at them in disgust. 

"Appa, omma jebal say something" natasha pleaded. 

Beakhyun finally broke the slience " I like natasha"

"You can't like her she is your sister!" the father yelled. 

"Not by blood" Beakhyun said 

Natasha sat their in utter shock.

"Don't come back to this house beakhyun, and natasha if you feel the same way leave with him" the father said 

"Honey~ they are right they are not related what so ever" the mother said trying to claim him down. But the father wouldnt listen instead he left. 

Beakhyun looked at natasha, but natasha looked away. They are right, they are brother and sister and they should stay like that. 

Beakhyun got up and left.

"Beakie!" the mother chased after him